Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN]🔵 PAYACCEPT- WORLDWIDE PAYMENTS ACCEPTED IN SECONDS! 🔵🔵🔵 - page 4. (Read 2316 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What about promotion? When do you plan to provide full Asian promo?

I think it will depend on how much money they can attract .
a lot will depend on this right now ...

They have already raised enough funds to fully implement the project ! And in this market this is a huge achievement
brand new
soon I will be buying more coins for me and soon I will be able to buy coins .
I think it will be just great . Especially if you can get passive income
brand new

Defi project are the hottest in the crypto market lately, but for some reason i don't get the same vibes as i do in other defi project from PayAccept, this is a small supply project with a promising concept and from what i read in their telegram group have secure a listing agreement with 10 exchange Shocked  so what is missing why this token haven't sold out already?
I think the team needs to do aggressive marketing to attract more attention, they need more than bitcointalk campaigns to get the needed attention.

Don't worry, the team knows what they have to do Smiley
IEO round 1 on Exmarkets reached 3.5x of softcap, this is quite a significant number
There is still IEO round 2, I'm sure round 2 will be able to attract more investors

As a supporter of this project you can also help spread the word about PayAccept and win the weekly prize 1250 PAYT
by registering as a participant in the meme Competition
https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/129602640262669926

Couldn't agree more bro, this season is the period of defi project and from the look of things people are very much interested in investing in most defi project,  i guess investors are more into defi + oracle projects because those seem to carry a lots of hype,
I actually like the concept of this project, the ceo said some key points in their recent ama, am particularly interested in their cards hopefully I will be able to order one when the time comes,
Am sure they will sell more tokens in the second round, it will be very easy for payt token to appreciate in value ones the sale is over because the supply is small and they have utility.

Here you are right , but such investments are not safe and here each user or investor chooses what is best for him .
But this project is really worthwhile for me
brand new
please tell us what practical application this project and these technologies will have !
in other words the project will be successful if it will bring real benefits to people in everyday life
brand new

Hello man, softcp is $100.000.  Team raised 350K usd which means 3.5X of the softcap. They will go a second round of IEO to make this hardcap.

350k$ is a large amount really appreciate your good work with a team with the acquisition of softcap that has been achieved, which is a breath of fresh air for an investor who is still curious to participate in round 2, sure if the team continues to consistently implement various strategies hardcap will definitely be achieved.

I think that at this time this amount is impressive and the interest of investors will only grow !
at least the prospect will be huge

I would not draw such conclusions ! Now there are a lot of similar projects and the competition in the market is just huge and you need to understand why this particular project will be in demand among users

judging by the technologies they offer the project will have no competitors and this in some ways will be just fine
I will continue to monitor how everything works and good luck to you guys

now you need to use and buy tokens at favorable prices ....
at least I see a prospect in such investments
brand new

read the technical documents and it will be a huge potential and the project will develop just fine, judging by what the team is doing now

yes so far PayAccept team is still following the roadmap and also I find news on twitter and getting information PayAccept will make IEO round 2 will be held on 28 August 2020, this is opportunity for all investors who haven't gotten to the first round.

I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity .
I trust more projects that have already managed a soft cap
brand new

I still wonder if the team will cooperate with any banks ?
I just want to understand what partners you have already and whether there are publications in the media ?

on the site you can view news and also search in Google !
but the fact that now there is a huge interest in the project and I am really happy about it

still I would like to see an interview with the team members
brand new

Hello team !
please tell me what about listing on top exchanges ?
after all if you have raised so much money then you will be able to make a listing in the near future

this is a great project for me and I am sure that the prospect will be huge !
after all I haven't seen anything like this before now
brand new

Hello man, softcp is $100.000.  Team raised 350K usd which means 3.5X of the softcap. They will go a second round of IEO to make this hardcap.

350k$ is a large amount really appreciate your good work with a team with the acquisition of softcap that has been achieved, which is a breath of fresh air for an investor who is still curious to participate in round 2, sure if the team continues to consistently implement various strategies hardcap will definitely be achieved.

I think that at this time this amount is impressive and the interest of investors will only grow !
at least the prospect will be huge

I would not draw such conclusions ! Now there are a lot of similar projects and the competition in the market is just huge and you need to understand why this particular project will be in demand among users

judging by the technologies they offer the project will have no competitors and this in some ways will be just fine
I will continue to monitor how everything works and good luck to you guys
brand new
the main thing is that the team continues to follow the road map and in this case the community will have maximum trust
brand new

350 K is impressive . As far as I know it is very difficult to attract investment now !

at least I am ready to invest in the project now and it will be just fine !
I think that the project will have a huge potential as these technologies are of real benefit to people
brand new

still, you will need to understand about the future plans of the team and how this project will develop .
I mean what practical benefits will this bring to people

Read their technical documents to understand how this project will work !
In any case I am impressed by how much money the team has already attracted

Yes, it seems that many people already see this as a huge potential and these people will be able to get a good income ....
brand new

where can I see the detailed road map ?
has the development of the project changed during the virus ?
and I would like to know about the team's plans

hi mate. you can visit this to see the road map https://www.payaccept.net/roadmap and join the official telegram channel payaccept to ask what you want to know https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Payaccept

the main thing is that the team clearly follows the road map and then the trust of investors will be maximum !

I wonder if there will be cocoons for the community or some kind of affiliate program ?
and what is the connection between the project and online banking ?
brand new
Hello team !
please tell me what about listing on top exchanges ?
after all if you have raised so much money then you will be able to make a listing in the near future
brand new

The PAYACCEPT token sale is not too bad if I pay attention, because it has exceeded their softcap target, and on the token sale website I am focused on a list into the exchange, which is everything will be held in September and have received confirmation, hopefully a good price

not too bad? that's not the right word..
For me, achieving 3.5X soft cap is a huge success!

PayAccept is payment gateway like PayPal and Skrill, That’s what they’re aiming to be.
And if the soft cap is reached they Preparing an EMI / MTF license
Once they get their EMI license, they’ll be able to operate as a bank essentially.
That is why achieving a soft cap is important.

And don't worry I trust the team will fulfill all its promises
After IEO round 2 has finished, after that listed on 10 exchanges.

please tell me when the sales rounds will be finished ?
I want to buy even more coins on the most favorable terms
brand new

350 K is impressive . As far as I know it is very difficult to attract investment now !
brand new

The PAYACCEPT token sale is not too bad if I pay attention, because it has exceeded their softcap target, and on the token sale website I am focused on a list into the exchange, which is everything will be held in September and have received confirmation, hopefully a good price

For early investors this will be a good investment as you can get the maximum profit in a short period of time and this is great

It all depends on the work of the team and what they offer next !
I am sure that the prospects will be huge for all of us ...
brand new

100k$ is the soft cap? I saw a post on twitter that PayAccept Soft-cap is 1000 ETH. If PayAccept reached the soft cap then the amount will be 400k$. ETH price is 400$ and 1000ETH= 400k$. I am confused.
here is the tweet link of PayAccept https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/1291095690840547329

I congratulate you on this and I am sure that interest in the project will only grow !
I think that soon we will see one of the really worthwhile projects for me
brand new

I am happy to hear reached our soft cap of $ 100K. PayAccept has a great future
whether PayAccept will be listed on 9 exchanges simultaneously

achieving softcap doesn't mean the project has a good future because there are many examples of projects out there that have achieved the hardcap but the future of the project is not good, it all depends on team performance and everyone's interest in the exchange, btw it is impossible for a project to be listed in 9 projects simultaneously. simultaneously, it will inevitably be done gradually

The fact that the team was able to raise so much money impressed me .
I mean, there is a low level of investor activity, but they have a lot of interest in this project

in any case, I look forward to September and listing on top exchanges ! After that it will be possible to draw conclusions about the team's work now

I am waiting for announcements from the team about this!
I think that only in this case the project will be fully implemented !
let's see what happens next
brand new
still, you will need to understand about the future plans of the team and how this project will develop .
I mean what practical benefits will this bring to people
Pages:
Jump to: