Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN]🔵 PAYACCEPT- WORLDWIDE PAYMENTS ACCEPTED IN SECONDS! 🔵🔵🔵 - page 5. (Read 2316 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

where can I see the detailed road map ?
has the development of the project changed during the virus ?
and I would like to know about the team's plans

hi mate. you can visit this to see the road map https://www.payaccept.net/roadmap and join the official telegram channel payaccept to ask what you want to know https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Payaccept

the main thing is that the team clearly follows the road map and then the trust of investors will be maximum !
brand new

The PAYACCEPT token sale is not too bad if I pay attention, because it has exceeded their softcap target, and on the token sale website I am focused on a list into the exchange, which is everything will be held in September and have received confirmation, hopefully a good price

For early investors this will be a good investment as you can get the maximum profit in a short period of time and this is great
brand new

I still wonder if the team will cooperate with any banks ?
I just want to understand what partners you have already and whether there are publications in the media ?

on the site you can view news and also search in Google !
but the fact that now there is a huge interest in the project and I am really happy about it
brand new

I am happy to hear reached our soft cap of $ 100K. PayAccept has a great future
whether PayAccept will be listed on 9 exchanges simultaneously

I like how everything works !
I think that the project will have a great future ! And we'll see what happens next as much will depend on the team's decision

I still like the way the project is developing I think that such solutions will be in demand around the world and the project will scale quickly but everything will just depend on the work of the team
brand new

I am amazed at how the team develops the project !!!
I think I can buy even more coins and I will need to do it now

I wonder if there will be an affiliate program or something similar ?
it is still important for me to understand what will happen next and how I can get additional income ?
brand new

100k$ is the soft cap? I saw a post on twitter that PayAccept Soft-cap is 1000 ETH. If PayAccept reached the soft cap then the amount will be 400k$. ETH price is 400$ and 1000ETH= 400k$. I am confused.
here is the tweet link of PayAccept https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/1291095690840547329

I congratulate you on this !
I think it is quite difficult to attract investment in such a market and if the team has done this the project is really worth attention and I will also take part in it
brand new

Defi project are the hottest in the crypto market lately, but for some reason i don't get the same vibes as i do in other defi project from PayAccept, this is a small supply project with a promising concept and from what i read in their telegram group have secure a listing agreement with 10 exchange Shocked  so what is missing why this token haven't sold out already?
I think the team needs to do aggressive marketing to attract more attention, they need more than bitcointalk campaigns to get the needed attention.

Don't worry, the team knows what they have to do Smiley
IEO round 1 on Exmarkets reached 3.5x of softcap, this is quite a significant number
There is still IEO round 2, I'm sure round 2 will be able to attract more investors

As a supporter of this project you can also help spread the word about PayAccept and win the weekly prize 1250 PAYT
by registering as a participant in the meme Competition
https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/129602640262669926

The project has a great professionalism and I feel very excited about what's going on here. Surely this will be one of the projects that I will not ignore in the future because the opportunity to make a profit from this project is great. However, I am still waiting for a major exchange to list this coin in the near future as it is essential for the project to be of more interest to everyone.

in fact, the interest will only grow and the potential for development of the project is simply huge .
of course if the team clearly follows the road map
brand new
I still wonder if the team will cooperate with any banks ?
I just want to understand what partners you have already and whether there are publications in the media ?
brand new

Defi project are the hottest in the crypto market lately, but for some reason i don't get the same vibes as i do in other defi project from PayAccept, this is a small supply project with a promising concept and from what i read in their telegram group have secure a listing agreement with 10 exchange Shocked  so what is missing why this token haven't sold out already?
I think the team needs to do aggressive marketing to attract more attention, they need more than bitcointalk campaigns to get the needed attention.

Don't worry, the team knows what they have to do Smiley
IEO round 1 on Exmarkets reached 3.5x of softcap, this is quite a significant number
There is still IEO round 2, I'm sure round 2 will be able to attract more investors

As a supporter of this project you can also help spread the word about PayAccept and win the weekly prize 1250 PAYT
by registering as a participant in the meme Competition
https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/129602640262669926

The project has a great professionalism and I feel very excited about what's going on here. Surely this will be one of the projects that I will not ignore in the future because the opportunity to make a profit from this project is great. However, I am still waiting for a major exchange to list this coin in the near future as it is essential for the project to be of more interest to everyone.

I really like how the project is developing and I think I can buy even more coins !
I see that interest in the project is growing
brand new
I am amazed at how the team develops the project !!!
I think I can buy even more coins and I will need to do it now
brand new
I like how everything works !
I think that the project will have a great future ! And we'll see what happens next as much will depend on the team's decision
brand new
where can I see the detailed road map ?
has the development of the project changed during the virus ?
and I would like to know about the team's plans
brand new
Hello team ! Please tell us what other exchanges you are planning to list on in the near future
the listing will be in September on many top exchanges !
I like the way things are going .
I think it will develop just fine
brand new
Cryptocurrency is weak insurance. Bitcoin always falls rapidly
here you are right and many investors now prefer bitcoin !
But bitcoin will not give us as much revenue
brand new
pay-card in which countries is it currently available ?
I somehow do not understand in which countries this will all work !
and where can I read more about fees
brand new

achieving softcap doesn't mean the project has a good future because there are many examples of projects out there that have achieved the hardcap but the future of the project is not good, it all depends on team performance and everyone's interest in the exchange, btw it is impossible for a project to be listed in 9 projects simultaneously. simultaneously, it will inevitably be done gradually

in any case let's see what happens after the listing !
since the team promises us a listing on top exchanges .
for me this is still important as it will mean about the liquidity of the coin
brand new

perhaps there will be an interview with team members or something similar ?
I mean live on YouTube

This could really be interesting for us !
we'll see what happens next , but for me this is already a worthwhile project because the team is doing something really useful
brand new

pay-card in which countries is it currently available ?

Yes I'm looking forward to it too and I'm really interested in using a debit card every day
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
To be honest, Admin you need to fair. from Payment negotiation to the project been a scam within minutes. something is fishy and you need to tell us the true about your deal with Payaccept. the raise funds properly and already listed in huge exchanges. including getting listed on Ferrum wallet and so many other good news. you need to go back and continue the negotiation please.  
I agree with you. Instead of denouncing it, it should continue to negotiate with PayAccept's team to make it fair for all bounty hunters here.

This is very sad news for everyone here but I have checked the information at PayAccept and this is a very transparent project. Hopefully, there will be another solution to this problem as they have spent a lot of time working on the project.
I already tried but he just blocked me. So, he closed all the negotiotion ways. He basicly saiying that, I will wait 2-3 days to see the exposure of this negative comments, if we can get enough exposure he wil laccept to pay probably lol. A greedy CEO only..
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
To be honest, Admin you need to fair. from Payment negotiation to the project been a scam within minutes. something is fishy and you need to tell us the true about your deal with Payaccept. the raise funds properly and already listed in huge exchanges. including getting listed on Ferrum wallet and so many other good news. you need to go back and continue the negotiation please. 
He raised a lot of money and rejecting paying our payment, airdorp and bounty rewards. Also he is lying about raised money too. 1.5M token minted for the sales which makes at least 1300 ETH but he claims 1036 ETH raised. Where did 300 ETH go? There was 50% bonus during the whole sale process?
Pages:
Jump to: