Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 43. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is there a contactless payment option in your app?

Yes, the app itself has many features and one of these is bills payments.
So will your app support Apple Pay?

We have Bills Payment incorporated already in the app, Paycent proprietary.
Could you please tell us a bit more about this platform?

Please check our website and whitepaper, under Product Features: https://paycent.com
Sorry, I didn’t find any information on your website about Bills Payment. Could you please give me a link to their page?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Do you plan to implement an updated list of exchange rates in your app?

Yes, when everything is already finalized.
Does it turn out that even the list of exchange rates of ordinary fiat currencies will appear simultaneously with the one for crypto currencies? How long will it take?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
So, when are you planning to bring your project to life? I would really like to see how it will be working in practice!
Activity: 238
Are you planning to pay for advertising on central channels in Asia?

Yes, that is necessary.
But in fact it is necessary to create a video for each country and that will take a significant share of the funds allocated to marketing, won’t it?

That is why it is a big part of the budget, please see page 10 of the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
I found the amount of ETN that you plan to spend on marketing on this page, but I didn’t understand how will this value change if you collect less money than it is supposed to be collected?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. As far as I know, have you already concluded an agreement concerning issue of  MasterCard cards? Do you conduct parallel negotiations on the issue of VISA?

Yes that is correct.
Thank you for your answer. Will they be available at the same time as MC cards, or will you have to wait?
Activity: 392
Can I register payment cards for my relatives who are abroad?

They have to download and register the app on their own phones as well.
Alas, but some of them don’t have sufficient knowledge of computer technologies in order to do this. So does it mean that there’s no such an opportunity?

They could receive an SMS with reference # for notification that they received a fund transfer which they can cash out in merchant or partner stores or kiosks.
I got it, but will they be able to use not their PC or smartphone, but a PC located in the university or a library in order to sign in? It is very important for me!
Will not the avilabiity of Singapore's license to carry out aaycentos activities hinder the whole process of the service in Europe?lP

We will get country-specific licenses including Europe's so there should be no issue.
Isn’t it easier to buy a single license that meets all European standards?

Of course, for Europe yes, I believe there is one collective license. But for Asia it is country specific.
Does it mean that you acquire only a license for the member countries of the European Union, ignoring Ukraine or Belarus?

Initially, but they are part on the expansion in Europe region.
Originally? Could you, please, specify it in any way? I have already understood that individual licenses for states that are not members of the European Union will appear later, but how much later?
Good afternoon. If I will regularly transfer money abroad, will it be possible to reduce commission for transaction?

it will be on a per transaction basis at the moment. We'll see if that us possible in the future upgrades.
Does it mean that the fee is fixed for any amount of money?

For ATM withdrawals, yes plus the ATM withdrawal fee.
Does it mean that I will pay $25 for withdrawing funds using the ATM and will also have to pay a certain commission to your platform? Perhaps it would be more rational to charge a percentage from the withdrawn sum?
Activity: 294
As far as I know, license holders can significantly reduce the amount of commission for exchange and transfer of funds. As far as I understand, the commission will be reduced in proportion to the speed with which you receive new licenses. Am I right?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. I’ve heard that you are going to unite with several Filipino banks. What benefit will it bring to those who buy tokens?
Activity: 681
Will not the avilabiity of Singapore's license to carry out aaycentos activities hinder the whole process of the service in Europe?lP

We will get country-specific licenses including Europe's so there should be no issue.

Of course, for Europe yes, I believe there is one collective license. But for Asia it is country specific.
Does it mean that you acquire only a license for the member countries of the European Union, ignoring Ukraine or Belarus?

Initially, but they are part on the expansion in Europe region.
In which countries have you already succeed in receiving bank licenses?

In Singapore, for Philippines and UAE under going, and acquiring licenses and expansion to 5 countries – Vietnam, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Nepal in Q2 2018.
What about Japan? A local license allows trading crypto-currencies on exchanges.

Yes on the succeeding Phases.
Good afternoon. If I will regularly transfer money abroad, will it be possible to reduce commission for transaction?

it will be on a per transaction basis at the moment. We'll see if that us possible in the future upgrades.

For ATM withdrawals, yes plus the ATM withdrawal fee.

Yes, that is necessary.
But in fact it is necessary to create a video for each country and that will take a significant share of the funds allocated to marketing, won’t it?

That is why it is a big part of the budget, please see page 10 of the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6

Alas, but some of them don’t have sufficient knowledge of computer technologies in order to do this. So does it mean that there’s no such an opportunity?

They could receive an SMS with reference # for notification that they received a fund transfer which they can cash out in merchant or partner stores or kiosks.

Yes, that is necessary.

In which countries have you already succeed in receiving bank licenses?

In Singapore, for Philippines and UAE under going, and acquiring licenses and expansion to 5 countries – Vietnam, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Nepal in Q2 2018.
What about Japan? A local license allows trading crypto-currencies on exchanges.

Pages:
Jump to: