Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 65. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
In which countries will it be possible to order Paycent debit cards after you start issuing? Which processor are you planning to use?

The 1st 10,000 Paycent debit cards will be released in Asia Pacific, CIS, EU and the UK starting from the 10th of April 2018 – 30th of April 2018. These 1st 10,000 Paycent debit cards are classified into Solitaire, Sapphire, and Ruby cards. Paycent Solitaire and Sapphire debit cards will be issued free of charge to our early contributors who have contributed more than 500 ETH and 100 ETH, respectively. The Paycent Ruby cards will be charged with a nominal fee of USD15 per card.
How about the Ruby virtual cards? will there be a fee to have one?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hello! Can I use Paycentos purse without registration in Paycent?

What do you mean by Paycentos purse?
Activity: 681
Merit: 10
In which countries will it be possible to order Paycent debit cards after you start issuing? Which processor are you planning to use?

The 1st 10,000 Paycent debit cards will be released in Asia Pacific, CIS, EU and the UK starting from the 10th of April 2018 – 30th of April 2018. These 1st 10,000 Paycent debit cards are classified into Solitaire, Sapphire, and Ruby cards. Paycent Solitaire and Sapphire debit cards will be issued free of charge to our early contributors who have contributed more than 500 ETH and 100 ETH, respectively. The Paycent Ruby cards will be charged with a nominal fee of USD15 per card.
Hello! Can I pay with crypto-currencies using the Paycentos wallet for purchases in grocery stores?

Yes if the grocery store has a Paycent mPOS or you may use the Paycent debit card as a payment as well.
How to spot does a store have mpOS payment systems or not?

There will be Paycent logo on the store. Also where Visa and Mastercard are applicable.
Hello. What products besides real estate can be bought using the Paycentos wallet in the future?

Almost anything as long as they are part of the Paycent ecosystem which uses the Paycent Merchant App, User App, mPOS, cloud services. This is outlined on the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.3
what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?

Bonus: First 48 hours – 27%
Day 3 – 5 – 18%
Day 6 – 10 – 12%

Read more here: https://paycent.com/
Activity: 209
What technology will allow you to collect information about users on social networks?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Why does Paycentos collect demographic data and financial information about customers?
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
an excellent achievement for this paycent project where the token sold is already over 50% in pre-ICO, I'm sure it will reach the hard cap at the end of the token sale. congratulations
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
what can be done by everyone who participated ico token PYN is in order to attract interest for investors
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hello. What products besides real estate can be bought using the Paycentos wallet in the future?

I will refer you to read the whitepaper where use case of this token is explained in details. This wallet will give the opportunity to use this token anywhere where cryptocurrencies accepted and they have vision to make this token more useful for daily life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tell me please, will the Paycentos application work only on Android and iOS? What do you think about adapting it for Windows Phone?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
As for me, nice idea, good luck with ur project
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. If I have crypto-currencies in other purses, can I transfer them to my Paycentos account?
Activity: 168
Interesting project...wishing it well
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Activity: 392
Hello! Can I pay with crypto-currencies using the Paycentos wallet for purchases in grocery stores?

Yes if the grocery store has a Paycent mPOS or you may use the Paycent debit card as a payment as well.
How to spot does a store have mpOS payment systems or not?
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Do you plan to make Paycentos the main online system in national payment infrastructures in any countries?
Activity: 364
Hi, how soon after ICO can you start operating?
Pages:
Jump to: