Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 75. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
It will be the next TenX, Monaco.

As a matter of fact, we already have an existing product unlike other ICOs that they are just a concept at the moment.
Will I be able to withdraw money from a debit card if I have only a crypto currency in my e-wallet?

Yes, with the optional Paycent debit card, cryptocurrency can also be used at 200 million points including ATM withdrawals.
what Language translated ??

Are you need translator  Wink Wink ??

Please register on our bounty campaign: https://paycent.com/bounty-programme/
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
will it be a bridge between fiat and blockchains that are already in existence or you will develop your own blockchain with a bridge capability?
It is not blockchain and fiat, it is currency and fiat. The correct phrase bridging the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency basically means easier conversion of fiat and (many) cryptocurrencies and vise versa.
Activity: 88
what Language translated ??

Are you need translator  Wink Wink ??
What kinds of crypto currency can one trade at your exchange service besides Paycentos?
The exchange service will be like the other exchanges out there which includes most of the top cryptos and will grow as time goes by. The primary advantage of this exchange is that it will be regulated at the start
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What course do you use when converting crypto currency into fiat money and back?
How will the process of paying for daily bills go through the Paycentos e-wallet in countries where the use of crypto currency is forbidden?
Paycent is going to operate to the countries which cryptocurrency payments are allowed. Also Billers/Merchant in those countries won't accept cryptocurrencies as a payment after all, so paycent won't even try to operate there if there's a country of that kind
Activity: 142
Will I be able to withdraw money from a debit card if I have only a crypto currency in my e-wallet?
Activity: 79
It will be the next TenX, Monaco.
Activity: 350
Hello. Tell me please, can I exchange fiat money for crypto-currencies right in your application?

https://paycent.com/faq/

I'll refer you to FAQ section on official website the team already mentioned a lot of answers regrading this of issue how this will work and how to use platform. I think you should visit the that page I hope you will find your answer.
Thank you. Sorry for my carelessness  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hello. Tell me please, can I exchange fiat money for crypto-currencies right in your application?

https://paycent.com/faq/

I'll refer you to FAQ section on official website the team already mentioned a lot of answers regrading this of issue how this will work and how to use platform. I think you should visit the that page I hope you will find your answer.
Activity: 350
Activity: 280
Will I be able to get microcredit in Paycentos tokens, and then pay it off with fiat money?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Since when is ico's beginning? What?
Activity: 491
Merit: 1259
Nil inultum remanebit
will it be a bridge between fiat and blockchains that are already in existence or you will develop your own blockchain with a bridge capability?
Activity: 209
What kinds of crypto currency can one trade at your exchange service besides Paycentos?
Activity: 378
Will my anonymity be preserved if I pay for the Internet or television via Paycentos?
Activity: 406
 Is there a minimum and maximum limit on the loan in your service? When the user's rating increases, do these restrictions change?
Activity: 252
How can the verification of family membership affect the loan to the Paycentos user?
Pages:
Jump to: