Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 73. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Tell me how many competitors at the moment your project?

I'm also interested in answer for this question. Can you alse reveal what is your current revenue and how do you expect it to grow after ICO ?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
This is needed all around the world. I hope you raise enough to make your project a success.
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
In which countries will it be possible to order Paycent debit cards after they start issuing? Do you plan to expand the geography of issuing cards in the future?
PAYCENT debit cards will be available in quarter 2 of 2018. These will be distributed through courier to registered delivery address.
Activity: 154
I like your project. I wish him luck and a speedy come to the stock exchange!
Activity: 238
Do you have an agreement about investment with some major funds?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tell me how many competitors at the moment your project?
Activity: 84
In which countries will it be possible to order Paycent debit cards after they start issuing? Do you plan to expand the geography of issuing cards in the future?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
What is the spending limit for Paycent Solitaire cards? Can it be somehow increased?
It is written in the whitepaper or if you can just go to the Paycent website to see the information about the debit cards
Activity: 252
What is the spending limit for Paycent Solitaire cards? Can it be somehow increased?
Activity: 350
Hello! How do you plan to ensure recognition and demand for Paycentos?
Activity: 142
What is the infrastructure layer of Paycentos for real-time operations?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Will 33% of the profit received from the commission in Paycentos be distributed among investors every month?
the 33% rewards will be distribuied every quarter  starting 2nd quarter of 2018.
You can check the FAQ section, there's a lot of questions answered already by Paycent team
Activity: 681
Why there are no links to the table of BOUNTY members? How can a participant know about the status of the work done?

We are sending the updates by batches. We also encourage bounty participants to join us on paycent.slack.com and get updates regarding the programme.
Activity: 392
Will 33% of the profit received from the commission in Paycentos be distributed among investors every month?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 392
Will the investors who bought tokens during the ICO receive any discounts on the commission when converting currency?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Why there are no links to the table of BOUNTY members? How can a participant know about the status of the work done?
Activity: 681
How many active Paycent users are there now? How many active users do you expect in Paycentos?

We have at least 40,000 user downloads, we are targeting 1000 transactions on a daily basis.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hi ,

Seems to be Nice project . Is Debit Card available to all the countries or its only available to some of the countries .
The debit cards will be available to all countries because users can generate their own debit card or order for one but take note that the debit cards 'may' only be used to some countries only where Paycent have a license to operate
Pages:
Jump to: