Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 72. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Haha you ICO went well. I just noticed your Twitter feed begs people not to send any more funds. I am very interested in you PAYCENTOS I will keep it on my radar.

Thank you for your interest in Paycent. That post was in light of the successful Pre-ICO. We will be starting the ICO soon on Nov 2, 2017 9AM SGT
Activity: 681
Hello! How do you plan to ensure recognition and demand for Paycentos?

We are targeting the unbanked sector for the Paycent app. We will be introducing crypto to these unbanked sectors making more demand for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hello, can I order a Paycentos debit card with my own design?

This is a great idea. Even if it is for the Ruby Virtual Card only, having the ability to customize it will make the user experience better
Do I have to be a PYN token holder to receive Paycentos debit cards?

The Paycent Ruby card is available to everyone so there's no need to be a PYN holder to have one. You can generate it through the Paycentos App or have it delivered (there's card issuance fee of $15 but i don't know if it is applied in both cases)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The project seems to be really interesting. There are actually not that many projects related to payments overall. Good luck!
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Participated in the Facebook & Twitter Bounty Campaign.
How can we track our progress?

To checkout your progress in bounty campaign you have to join Paycent Slack Channel.After you’ve joined, set your status to “bounty programme”. Paycent team will add you to a private channel for bounty programme participants, this is where you will receive your weekly updates about your bounty.
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Participated in the Facebook & Twitter Bounty Campaign.
How can we track our progress?
Activity: 406
Hello, can I order a Paycentos debit card with my own design?
Activity: 238
Will you add new crypto-currencies or will only Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash remain after launching the Paycentos wallet?
Activity: 336
Is it possible that the lack of pegging a wallet to a bank account could be an opportunity for scammers to buy prohibited materials and sponsor forbidden organizations via Paycentos?
Activity: 364
Do users who already use Paycent have to register in Paycentos to use a crypto-currency wallet?
Activity: 392
Do I need to provide the platform with additional documentation to make transactions between companies?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
It's good to see this thread gaining popularity, but I see a lot of anunswered questions. So I try to help the community answering some of them:

> By what mechanism do you plan to increase the attractiveness of PYN tokens for investors?

Paycent is kind of dividend token, they offer 33% revenue share to investors.

> Do I have to be a PYN token holder to receive Paycentos debit cards?

My guess that you shouldn't be PYN holder to have a basic Ruby card, they have an multi currency wallet app for iOS/Android and there you will be able to order virtual/physical card https://paycent.com/paycent-debit-card/
Activity: 103
Do I have to be a PYN token holder to receive Paycentos debit cards?
Activity: 280
Who will manage the exchange which is the main element of the Paycentos infrastructure layer?
Activity: 98
By what mechanism do you plan to increase the attractiveness of PYN tokens for investors?
Activity: 266
Hello, what is the role of your representations located in many countries of the world?
Activity: 238
Hello! Do you collaborate with some other payment aggregators when developing Paycentos?
  Paycent ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-623/
Good to see Paycent being listed to ICO listing sites. This will create more visibility to the project.
Haha you ICO went well. I just noticed your Twitter feed begs people not to send any more funds. I am very interested in you PAYCENTOS I will keep it on my radar.
lol, didn't think it that way. It's really quite hilarious if you think about it. This is an element of success i guess
Pages:
Jump to: