Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 71. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Will it be possible to pay for the services and goods of your partners from your wallet with crypto-currencies after the launch of Paycentos?
Activity: 448
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I joined project.I'm interested with this coin will wait for further details.This makes me happy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 681
Merit: 10
How exactly can my social network profile influence the issuance of a micro loan from Paycent to me?

Hi, since it's an unsecured microloan so everything counts in basing the Risk Analysis and creditworthiness of every Paycent user.
Activity: 266
Is it likely that PYN tokens may completely depreciate in the market in the future?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hi please check my account why is the status = Failed

https://ibb.co/faQH36
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello folks.
This project is truly amazing.
Went through the whitepaper and seems wonderful
Activity: 364
Won't the availability of Singapore's license to carry out Paycentos activities hinder the operation of the service in Europe?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Will users be able to pay for purchases of crypto-currency in online stores with the help of Paycentos?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Hello. Will users be able to view the Crypto-currency rates on their accounts in real time using the Paycentos Realtime Exchange?
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
If I'm not mistaken, the payment cards will be similar to the ePayments (EPA) card ?
Activity: 252
How will the acquisition and reorganization of banking organizations contribute to the expansion of the Paycentos ecosystem?
Activity: 280
How many points are there around the world in which users can cash out funds from their Paycent wallet? In which countries are they located?
Activity: 336
Will users of Paycentos be able to use fiat funds and crypto-currencies in one application?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Joined social media bounty campaigns (twitter and facebook). Do we need to make any weekly reports about our activity on this thread or anywhere else?
Activity: 126
How many PYN tokens will be placed in the reserve fund? For what purpose?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
How do you plan to promote the massive use of crypto-currency? Will you run stocks that promote the benefits of virtual money?
The project seems to be really interesting. There are actually not that many projects related to payments overall. Good luck!

Thank you for your interest in Paycent. We encourage you to join us in our mission to bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and fiat.
It's good to see this thread gaining popularity, but I see a lot of anunswered questions. So I try to help the community answering some of them:

> By what mechanism do you plan to increase the attractiveness of PYN tokens for investors?

Paycent is kind of dividend token, they offer 33% revenue share to investors.

> Do I have to be a PYN token holder to receive Paycentos debit cards?

My guess that you shouldn't be PYN holder to have a basic Ruby card, they have an multi currency wallet app for iOS/Android and there you will be able to order virtual/physical card https://paycent.com/paycent-debit-card/

Thank you for helping out in answering some of the questions. We are not only targeting people in the crypto- world. We are also targeting fiat holders and introducing to them cryptocurrencies. Having both of these creates a bigger ecosystem for Paycentos. Whenever users exchange their fiat to crypto and vice versa investors will get a certain percentage to the transaction. Now imagine how many transactions will happen?
Participated in the Facebook & Twitter Bounty Campaign.
How can we track our progress?

We are sending out updates in batches due to the high volume of bounty participants. You could contact us on paycent.slack.com for any questions regarding the bounty programme.
Will you add new crypto-currencies or will only Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash remain after launching the Paycentos wallet?

We plan to host other cryptocurrencies as well but at the very least we plan to host the popular ones.
Pages:
Jump to: