Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 20. (Read 64861 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

What is the price of token registration? Or you have a free registration? Many are looking for good exchanges for listing, this is a good chance for you!
It seems to me that the listing of coins on the exchange can not be free, I have not seen this before.

Very often, new exchanges offer a free listing of coins in order for people to learn about it, this is a kind of marketing ploy.
Will this marketing move be implemented on Payiza Exchange?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 07, 2019, 03:19:14 PM

What is the price of token registration? Or you have a free registration? Many are looking for good exchanges for listing, this is a good chance for you!
It seems to me that the listing of coins on the exchange can not be free, I have not seen this before.

Very often, new exchanges offer a free listing of coins in order for people to learn about it, this is a kind of marketing ploy.
Everything is possible! Now such a huge competition among projects that they can offer anything. Just to attract investors!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 07, 2019, 03:15:32 PM

Activity: 238
January 07, 2019, 02:48:49 PM

I have also never seen exchanges, which are completely free listing, it is impossible.
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 02:40:41 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 07, 2019, 02:17:27 PM
Offers for Token owner.

List your token on Payiza Exchange (Centralised/DeCentralised) and you will get amazing benefits.

* Populairise your token
* Promotion of your token in dubai event
* Social media posting on official group.
*you will get promoted on our investor platform
Activity: 224
January 07, 2019, 02:16:40 PM
To argue is useless! Everyone has their own opinion about this or that cryptocurrency! How many people have so many opinions!
You are right, it is useless to argue, but there are statistics. If you look at the statistics, the largest trading volumes of Bitcoin, respectively, it is the most popular, so it is the most stable coin.
January 07, 2019, 01:39:39 PM
To argue is useless! Everyone has their own opinion about this or that cryptocurrency! How many people have so many opinions!
Activity: 117
January 07, 2019, 12:21:20 PM
Offers for Token owner.

List your token on Payiza Exchange (Centralised/DeCentralised) and you will get amazing benefits.

* Populairise your token
* Promotion of your token in dubai event
* Social media posting on official group.
*you will get promoted on our investor platform
Activity: 308
January 07, 2019, 12:04:01 PM
each person has their own opinion about their favorite coins,someone like bitcoin,Ethereum someone,someone Waves,so it is long possible to argue
It seems to me that such discussions are a bit incorrect due to the fact that different coins have different purposes. Bitcoin is a means of accumulation, Ethereum is a coin for holding and launching an ICO, and Ripple is a means of payment.
I did not mean the division of coins according to their purpose-I wanted to say that everyone chooses them according to their taste and decides how much and where to invest
some coins are similar in their directions, some of a completely different level and direction of development,and each investor has the right to choose any coin for investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 07, 2019, 11:17:20 AM
each person has their own opinion about their favorite coins,someone like bitcoin,Ethereum someone,someone Waves,so it is long possible to argue
It seems to me that such discussions are a bit incorrect due to the fact that different coins have different purposes. Bitcoin is a means of accumulation, Ethereum is a coin for holding and launching an ICO, and Ripple is a means of payment.
I did not mean the division of coins according to their purpose-I wanted to say that everyone chooses them according to their taste and decides how much and where to invest
Activity: 126
January 07, 2019, 09:24:25 AM
Of course everyone has their own preferences in investing. I personally distribute my investments between 3 groups: these are 3 coins from the top 10, 3 coins from the top 100 and 3 coins of young unknown but promising projects.
January 07, 2019, 08:51:01 AM
Activity: 140
January 07, 2019, 08:33:30 AM
The most stable and profitable asset is Bitcoin. I think that no one will argue with this.
As the fall of the market in 2018 showed, there is no reliable and stable asset among cryptocurrencies. All are subject to both crazy growth and crazy falling ... even Bitcoin.
Investing in cryptocurrency contain higher risks, know that any investor. Everyone takes this risk consciously.
Activity: 252
January 07, 2019, 08:21:54 AM
The most stable and profitable asset is Bitcoin. I think that no one will argue with this.
As the fall of the market in 2018 showed, there is no reliable and stable asset among cryptocurrencies. All are subject to both crazy growth and crazy falling ... even Bitcoin.
January 07, 2019, 08:02:40 AM
Can I get exchange tokens for free? Are there any promotions, bounty or airdrop?

I join your question. I would love to take part in the bounty.

I was also interested in this question from the very beginning, but I could not find the answer! Nothing is known about generosity !?
Activity: 210
January 07, 2019, 07:57:18 AM
Just concentrate on the project as much as possible. Try to explore its prospects and technical component.
I hope that soon Project Payiza Exchange will start developing at a tremendous pace. It's time to start the platform and start hard marketing to attract customers and partners.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 07, 2019, 07:24:27 AM
Now no one changes their Ethereum to other coins. Everyone is waiting in anticipation of the fork of the growth of the value of this asset.
You're partly right. Now many people want to get coins from Ethereum forks. But about other projects also do not forget. Today, in the crypto market, you can buy a lot of promising things.
Activity: 196
January 07, 2019, 06:05:17 AM
Can I get exchange tokens for free? Are there any promotions, bounty or airdrop?

I join your question. I would love to take part in the bounty.
Activity: 238
January 06, 2019, 07:02:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: