Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 15. (Read 64887 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 01:52:00 PM
I would like to believe that this will happen soon. Otherwise, most market participants will leave it. Although most likely for the sake of all this fall and done.
The longer the depression in the market lasts, the more people will sell their tokens and coins for nothing and leave the market ... after that, the whales will support a little more and start growing.
The scenario offered by you is quite possible, but it is worth considering one fact, the market decline lasts about a year.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2019, 12:25:47 PM
I noticed that many exchanges introduced stable coins into circulation and created trading pairs with them. In this way, they are trying to reduce their dependence on Bitcoin price fluctuations.
I also noticed a trend to create trading pairs with stable coins. however, you need to understand that the market is still managed by bitcoin. The state of the market depends on its prices.
The market is controlled by large players, bitcoin has nothing to do with it.

Bitcoin has an impact, but not the most important thing! There are those who manage all this seriously! And they know exactly what will happen tomorrow!
if you study the charts of market behavior, and make a forecast for the future that you can make an assumption and decide what will be the price in a year
this conclusion will not be accurate enough and doubtful, it will be very difficult to know the date of the beginning of the fall of the market and the date of the beginning of price growth
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 13, 2019, 10:50:06 AM
I noticed that many exchanges introduced stable coins into circulation and created trading pairs with them. In this way, they are trying to reduce their dependence on Bitcoin price fluctuations.
I also noticed a trend to create trading pairs with stable coins. however, you need to understand that the market is still managed by bitcoin. The state of the market depends on its prices.

Bitcoin has an impact, but not the most important thing! There are those who manage all this seriously! And they know exactly what will happen tomorrow!
if you study the charts of market behavior, and make a forecast for the future that you can make an assumption and decide what will be the price in a year
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 13, 2019, 07:41:18 AM

Activity: 126
January 13, 2019, 07:28:59 AM
I would like to believe that this will happen soon. Otherwise, most market participants will leave it. Although most likely for the sake of all this fall and done.
The longer the depression in the market lasts, the more people will sell their tokens and coins for nothing and leave the market ... after that, the whales will support a little more and start growing.
Activity: 210
January 13, 2019, 06:44:57 AM
You say smart things. Many people do not understand this and refer to investing as a lottery or some kind of gambling. But investing is intellectual work.
This is not just intellectual work. This is a huge intellectual work. Plus, of course, there is an element of adventurism and luck.
Activity: 252
January 13, 2019, 06:01:13 AM
In any case, each investment contains risks. Everyone should understand that you can win, but you can lose.
Investing is a highly risky business. Even operations in the stock market or venture capital investments are associated with huge risks, and the crypto market is generally gigantic risks ... but also an opportunity to get huge profits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 13, 2019, 05:41:30 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 13, 2019, 05:16:13 AM
Activity: 182
January 12, 2019, 05:05:28 PM
It is worth noting that now the prices are low, and there is an opportunity to invest in cheap coins such as Payiza.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2019, 04:51:43 PM
I also say that you cannot believe such rumors and pseudo-forecasts! No 100% guarantee that this is true! It is impossible to guess what will happen tomorrow with the market.
This is true, the market is unpredictable and it has long been proven. Only very large players can influence the situation on the market.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2019, 04:20:03 PM
Guys, tell me, how can I effectively follow the news of the Payiza platform?

It seems to me that it is most comfortable to watch the news of the exchange through their official telegram channel.

https://t.me/payizachat
January 12, 2019, 03:32:58 PM
I also say that you cannot believe such rumors and pseudo-forecasts! No 100% guarantee that this is true! It is impossible to guess what will happen tomorrow with the market.
January 12, 2019, 03:27:07 PM
Guys, tell me, how can I effectively follow the news of the Payiza platform?
Activity: 308
January 12, 2019, 02:45:24 PM
Many analysts say that very soon the market will begin to grow again. It should be noted that the Payiza platform has much more chances to realize itself in the growing market.

I would not blindly believe the predictions of analysts and experts, they are more often wrong than they are right.

That's it. This is just an assumption, but in fact everything turns out the opposite! It is possible to predlozhat anything!
all analytical forecasts and a lot of news are fake and purchased and these forecasts and news can not be trusted, as they are in the interests of whales
that's right, most of the information that is on the Internet about crypto can not be trusted completely and some information is completely false
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 12, 2019, 01:33:33 PM
Many analysts say that very soon the market will begin to grow again. It should be noted that the Payiza platform has much more chances to realize itself in the growing market.

I would not blindly believe the predictions of analysts and experts, they are more often wrong than they are right.

That's it. This is just an assumption, but in fact everything turns out the opposite! It is possible to predlozhat anything!
all analytical forecasts and a lot of news are fake and purchased and these forecasts and news can not be trusted, as they are in the interests of whales
January 12, 2019, 12:19:49 PM

January 12, 2019, 09:56:46 AM
Totally agree with you!
Everyone has their own investment opportunities!
Each investor must independently determine the project in which he is going to invest and the amount that he is going to invest.
Activity: 224
January 12, 2019, 05:33:59 AM
to become an investor, you need a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of crypto industry,and you should not rely on someone else's opinion,
In any situation related to investment and finance in general, you need to think about what you are doing and clearly understand and control your actions.
In any case, each investment contains risks. Everyone should understand that you can win, but you can lose.
Activity: 252
January 12, 2019, 05:21:39 AM
In any situation related to investment and finance in general, you need to think about what you are doing and clearly understand and control your actions.
You say smart things. Many people do not understand this and refer to investing as a lottery or some kind of gambling. But investing is intellectual work.
Pages:
Jump to: