Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 19. (Read 64861 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 08, 2019, 03:23:32 PM
On what exchanges is the PYZ token sold? Please give a link to the exchange.

I think that the official website has all the information about the token. Now the site works well and everything is clearly written in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 03:19:56 PM
On what exchanges is the PYZ token sold? Please give a link to the exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 03:12:29 PM
I did not mean the division of coins according to their purpose-I wanted to say that everyone chooses them according to their taste and decides how much and where to invest
Proper investment is the ability to properly form your investment portfolio. Only this distinguishes a newcomer from experienced investors.
In a growing market, even a beginner will be in the black, but in a falling market, it is extremely difficult, even for an experienced investor.

Exactly, the point is very difficult at this time to predict the State of the current market, even for large investors, though. that is why we really must understand and have been ready with all the risks that we will receive. by studying the statistics and volume though it seems to be difficult to look at them.
Of course, you need to be ready for anything! This crypto market is unpredictable. Maybe anything !!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 02:52:26 PM

I think that the market will begin to stabilize and there will be a smooth growth until the end of the year, and then a sharp jump up, so you need to work hard to make a profit
The market is unpredictable, it is necessary to hope for success of the project, but not for the General situation in the market.

You should understand that most of the success of the project depends on the market, it has always been and will always be.
January 08, 2019, 12:59:43 PM

I think that the market will begin to stabilize and there will be a smooth growth until the end of the year, and then a sharp jump up, so you need to work hard to make a profit
The market is unpredictable, it is necessary to hope for success of the project, but not for the General situation in the market.
Activity: 308
January 08, 2019, 12:14:48 PM
I did not mean the division of coins according to their purpose-I wanted to say that everyone chooses them according to their taste and decides how much and where to invest
Proper investment is the ability to properly form your investment portfolio. Only this distinguishes a newcomer from experienced investors.
In a growing market, even a beginner will be in the black, but in a falling market, it is extremely difficult, even for an experienced investor.

Exactly, the point is very difficult at this time to predict the State of the current market, even for large investors, though. that is why we really must understand and have been ready with all the risks that we will receive. by studying the statistics and volume though it seems to be difficult to look at them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 08, 2019, 12:00:19 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 08, 2019, 11:46:51 AM
To argue is useless! Everyone has their own opinion about this or that cryptocurrency! How many people have so many opinions!
You are right, it is useless to argue, but there are statistics. If you look at the statistics, the largest trading volumes of Bitcoin, respectively, it is the most popular, so it is the most stable coin.

Of course, no one here will argue, bitcoin is the largest volume of trade! And in terms of popularity, I agree that this is the best coin!
let's stop the dispute, and everyone has the right to decide what coin to buy and in which project to invest, everyone thinks with his own head
Activity: 182
January 08, 2019, 10:30:47 AM
Activity: 126
January 08, 2019, 09:33:40 AM
January 08, 2019, 09:16:39 AM
Of course everyone has their own preferences in investing. I personally distribute my investments between 3 groups: these are 3 coins from the top 10, 3 coins from the top 100 and 3 coins of young unknown but promising projects.
Investing in coins from the top 10 or even the top 100 will not give such a profit as when investing in young startups. Yes, it is risky, but it is very beneficial in case of success!
January 08, 2019, 09:12:44 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency contain higher risks, know that any investor. Everyone takes this risk consciously.
In cases of investing in cryptocurrency, I believe that the risk is justified. There are huge chances to make a lot of money!
You can both earn and lose! This is always a risk, especially for non-experienced and newbies!
Activity: 252
January 08, 2019, 08:11:53 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency contain higher risks, know that any investor. Everyone takes this risk consciously.
In cases of investing in cryptocurrency, I believe that the risk is justified. There are huge chances to make a lot of money!
Activity: 210
January 08, 2019, 07:21:33 AM
I was also interested in this question from the very beginning, but I could not find the answer! Nothing is known about generosity !?
As far as I know, project Payiza Exchange does not conduct bounty. They chose a slightly different tactic to promote their project. right or not - time will tell.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 08, 2019, 07:02:56 AM
I hope that soon Project Payiza Exchange will start developing at a tremendous pace. It's time to start the platform and start hard marketing to attract customers and partners.
Of course, we would like to see an acceleration in the pace of development of the project. I want to see a real result.
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 06:32:29 AM

Will this marketing move be implemented on Payiza Exchange?

This is a question to the project team. I would also like to know more about this. The project itself is registered in Dubai or in some other country?
How does the place of registration of the project may influence their marketing decisions?

Different countries of the world have different approaches to marketing and advertising in General.
January 08, 2019, 06:26:04 AM
To argue is useless! Everyone has their own opinion about this or that cryptocurrency! How many people have so many opinions!
You are right, it is useless to argue, but there are statistics. If you look at the statistics, the largest trading volumes of Bitcoin, respectively, it is the most popular, so it is the most stable coin.

Of course, no one here will argue, bitcoin is the largest volume of trade! And in terms of popularity, I agree that this is the best coin!
January 07, 2019, 05:00:46 PM

How does the place of registration of the project may influence their marketing decisions?

Because it says that there will be advertising in Dubai. Perhaps it has some value in the location of the project?

* Promotion of your token in dubai event

January 07, 2019, 04:50:21 PM

This is a question to the project team. I would also like to know more about this. The project itself is registered in Dubai or in some other country?
January 07, 2019, 04:29:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: