Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 16. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 05:10:02 AM
Sooner or later, the market will grow - this is an indisputable fact. We have to wait for this moment.
I would like to believe that this will happen soon. Otherwise, most market participants will leave it. Although most likely for the sake of all this fall and done.
Activity: 126
January 12, 2019, 04:59:05 AM
In a falling market it is very difficult to keep a stable price.
I noticed that many exchanges introduced stable coins into circulation and created trading pairs with them. In this way, they are trying to reduce their dependence on Bitcoin price fluctuations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 12, 2019, 04:42:19 AM
Today again bears put pressure on the market and pull it down. I want to believe that this is their dying attempt and soon there will be a bullish trend.
Bears force is less and less... after all, they put pressure on the market for a year. Therefore, the turn may come at any time.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2019, 02:35:41 AM
Many analysts say that very soon the market will begin to grow again. It should be noted that the Payiza platform has much more chances to realize itself in the growing market.

Any project has a great chance of implementation in a growing market, but the strongest and most promising projects falling market does not create particularly big problems.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 01:54:37 AM
Many analysts say that very soon the market will begin to grow again. It should be noted that the Payiza platform has much more chances to realize itself in the growing market.

Most traders and investors are looking forward to the growth of the market. Growth will come, sooner or later.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2019, 04:24:01 PM

I would not blindly believe the predictions of analysts and experts, they are more often wrong than they are right.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 11, 2019, 04:19:30 PM
Features seem scarce i must say and what Fiat are you going to be Using or converting to  and i also notice you didnt mentioned what your token is going to be used for on the exchange  Are you going to have token similar to Kucoin Binace coin or Your feature is different how?
I think there will be no differences from the existing analogues. Good exchanges have their own coins, and they decided to follow the example.
January 11, 2019, 04:02:44 PM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 11, 2019, 03:43:54 PM
Features seem scarce i must say and what Fiat are you going to be Using or converting to  and i also notice you didnt mentioned what your token is going to be used for on the exchange  Are you going to have token similar to Kucoin Binace coin or Your feature is different how?
Activity: 238
January 11, 2019, 03:38:07 PM
What is the exact price of 1 PYZ token today? Has the token fallen in price or has it grown in the last month?

The exact price of 1 PYZ is 0.00000423 ETH. The token keeps its stable price.

In a falling market it is very difficult to keep a stable price.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2019, 02:43:45 PM
Quite a controversial question, where did you get this information? Where can I see these statistics?
Pay attention to some ICO fees. Some teams now manage to collect several tens of millions of dollars. If the project is good, it will find investors.
Activity: 308
January 11, 2019, 01:56:59 PM
and if you are not sure about the project and the team, it is better not to risk your money, or make minimal investments
The concept of the minimum investment for all investors is different things ... someone 100 dollars is the minimum and for someone 10,000 dollars is a small investment.
Totally agree with you!
Everyone has their own investment opportunities!
that's right, everyone will be allowed to invest an amount that will not harm a person in the event of a failed investment
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
January 11, 2019, 01:22:56 PM
I didn't read about this exchange in details yet but decided to relay on the available information on the opening page for the moment. I don't see information about role of PYZ token on the exchange that's why before begin to read more I would like to ask directly about its role. What is the purpose of this token ? for profit sharing or discount in fees for its holders ?

There is always quite some risk when it comes to using brand new exchanges, better to wait for others to do the risky first moves and wait for reports Wink
Activity: 196
January 11, 2019, 01:04:19 PM
What is the exact price of 1 PYZ token today? Has the token fallen in price or has it grown in the last month?

The exact price of 1 PYZ is 0.00000423 ETH. The token keeps its stable price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 12:59:42 PM
and if you are not sure about the project and the team, it is better not to risk your money, or make minimal investments
The concept of the minimum investment for all investors is different things ... someone 100 dollars is the minimum and for someone 10,000 dollars is a small investment.
Totally agree with you!
Everyone has their own investment opportunities!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 11, 2019, 12:19:44 PM
I understand that a lot depends on the market movement, now many projects have stopped their work until the market starts to grow, because many investors have stopped their work with the fall of the market
Mostly small investors stopped investing. Medium and especially large investors and investment funds continue to invest in the same amounts.
Quite a controversial question, where did you get this information? Where can I see these statistics?

I can recommend you to use Google search engine.

Everywhere different information! The incomprehensible situation on the market creates an extra panic among the forum!
spend more search queries, and you will find all the answers, be more active,and you will be lucky
Activity: 196
January 11, 2019, 11:46:55 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 10:43:35 AM
I understand that a lot depends on the market movement, now many projects have stopped their work until the market starts to grow, because many investors have stopped their work with the fall of the market
Mostly small investors stopped investing. Medium and especially large investors and investment funds continue to invest in the same amounts.

I can recommend you to use Google search engine.

Everywhere different information! The incomprehensible situation on the market creates an extra panic among the forum!
January 11, 2019, 08:32:05 AM
to become an investor, you need a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of crypto industry,and you should not rely on someone else's opinion,
In any situation related to investment and finance in general, you need to think about what you are doing and clearly understand and control your actions.
Activity: 252
January 11, 2019, 07:33:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: