Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 16. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Normally all terms are observed, the team works responsibly. It's nice to watch)
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Paypie is one of my favourite projects. They do not list PPP on exchanges because team wants to be ready before launch on exchanges. But after they will be ready price will moon. Think about PPT it was 3 - 5 dollars before but after ATH was 75 dollars. Paypie will be same in price wise dont worry.

I think if PPP already listed on exchange this coin price can be a half of PPT, because this coin has more circulating supply than PPT. Maybe can be more if PPP can listed on big exchange and there is partnership with other company

PayPie Credit Risk Assessment to Be Adopted by Debitum Network. I think this will be the trigger of soaring paypie prices in the future, in addition to listed on big exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Paypie is one of my favourite projects. They do not list PPP on exchanges because team wants to be ready before launch on exchanges. But after they will be ready price will moon. Think about PPT it was 3 - 5 dollars before but after ATH was 75 dollars. Paypie will be same in price wise dont worry.

I think if PPP already listed on exchange this coin price can be a half of PPT, because this coin has more circulating supply than PPT. Maybe can be more if PPP can listed on big exchange and there is partnership with other company
Activity: 392
Activity: 56
everything is on the road map, right? when the project meets the deadlines, everything turns out well. I watched the SAFINUS project, now it's a successful
Activity: 56
I believe Populous may very likely consume PayPie service to score third-party before purchasing their invoice. Perfect match! Since populous was missing the credit scoring, if I understood their concept correctly. I like this project as I like populous.
PayPie is on track even last alpha platform was launched before scheduled date. This shows team is doing best possible to complete the periodic tasks before time by remaining ahead of time they can consume their energy on other things. Looking at the roadmap and following their website you can watch all progress without relaying on others.

I am sure the team can completed their milestone in their roadmap, because they have show that the team can launched alpha platform before schedule date. During this period March-April 2018 in their roadmap said about increase trading volume, i hope it mean the team will add PPP to bigger exchange
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
PayPie is on track even last alpha platform was launched before scheduled date. This shows team is doing best possible to complete the periodic tasks before time by remaining ahead of time they can consume their energy on other things. Looking at the roadmap and following their website you can watch all progress without relaying on others.
Vitaly75,

If you feel this way then why are you here?

PAYPIE is following their road map and developing their products. If you were looking for a quick flip you had plenty of chances to make a few pennies on your tokens if you actually held PAYPIE.

In a few more months the picture will be more clear and eventually other Exchanges will bring PAYPIE on board. I will be using my tokens to purchase invoices on the platform.
Supposed that he joined the ICO, he still gain x5 of his initial investment. I don't know why people are so impatient with paypie. There are other core things that needed to be done. If you mock about paypie not being listed on a big exchange, you're free to leave and dump PPP anytime you want.

I hope people still patience to keep this token because Paypie has a good team and development. Maybe the team have a planning about listing on another exchange but can't tell us yet about when it will happen. Let's wait about 1-2 months ahead, i hope there is a good news about exchange
Eventially, Paypie will explode and exchanges are going to go after this. Bittrex now requires a working platform for them to list new coins. I still wait for that time to happen. This project is a sleeping giant.

Surelly PPP price will explode because this project has real development not only concept, for example Alpha platform. At least if can't listed on Bittrex Paypie can listed on Asia exchange like kucoin or binance. Exchange is important thing too, so that more people know about this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Vitaly75,

PAYPIE is following their road map and developing their products. If you were looking for a quick flip you had plenty of chances to make a few pennies on your tokens if you actually held PAYPIE.

In a few more months the picture will be more clear and eventually other Exchanges will bring PAYPIE on board. I will be using my tokens to purchase invoices on the platform.
Supposed that he joined the ICO, he still gain x5 of his initial investment. I don't know why people are so impatient with paypie. There are other core things that needed to be done. If you mock about paypie not being listed on a big exchange, you're free to leave and dump PPP anytime you want.

I hope people still patience to keep this token because Paypie has a good team and development. Maybe the team have a planning about listing on another exchange but can't tell us yet about when it will happen. Let's wait about 1-2 months ahead, i hope there is a good news about exchange
Eventially, Paypie will explode and exchanges are going to go after this. Bittrex now requires a working platform for them to list new coins. I still wait for that time to happen. This project is a sleeping giant.
Vitaly75,

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Vitaly75,

Activity: 247
Vitaly75,

Activity: 122
PPP is dead Huh A piece of shit Huh
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Hi - Does anyone know where I can find an updated roadmap for PayPie? Looking for what they have planned for 2018 and beyond.  Thanks!
I do not know an updated roadmap for PayPie, but for the first roadmap paypie you can see here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-paypie-platform-akuntansi-blockchain-pertama-di-dunia-2078619 , and so far I think paypie running according to the roadmap
Activity: 22
Hi - Does anyone know where I can find an updated roadmap for PayPie? Looking for what they have planned for 2018 and beyond.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Some updates about PayPie:

PayPie CEO Nick Chandi recently said in the PayPie chat such things:

the team are focused on platform development and interaction with a real world, they are fully engaged to launch a platform as soon as possible (maybe at the and of April). So we should not expect big exchanges and volumes in the nearest future, but maybe new screenshot from the PayPie platform will be released in the coming weeks.

I must say this is appreciable effort that you brought that piece of small update here to share with us. These are very powerful words and indicates many things about coming weeks. It is obvious to see team's main focus to complete and bring the platform up as soon as possible. It is consolidation phase while it is on smaller exchanges.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hey did anyone else know ppp is traded on fatbtc not just etherdelta? Just found out when looking at coinmarketcap ?

This is in fact a low volume exchange (fatbtc) I thought to take advantage by buying there. They have strange settings rules and put me on hold for routine settings to wait for 24 hours. I hope tomorrow PPP will be available at same price as it was today. Exactly the best time for accumulation is now.

This is a new chinese exhange (only 6 millions daily volume). Okex (another popular chinese exhange) also have a pending. They dont need any verification for withdraw crypto? And how much fee there?
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Some updates about PayPie:

PayPie CEO Nick Chandi recently said in the PayPie chat such things:

the team are focused on platform development and interaction with a real world, they are fully engaged to launch a platform as soon as possible (maybe at the and of April). So we should not expect big exchanges and volumes in the nearest future, but maybe new screenshot from the PayPie platform will be released in the coming weeks.
It's because the team did not list it there.
Fatbtc is a joke and I would not send any of my funds there ever.

I also would like to recommend this stay away from that exchange my withdrawal request got processed after 48 hours that is really slow. I hope in future this token will be listed on good exchange than it will make the process of so fast. Let's see when happen this thing we need this to make involve more community into this project.

I am sure the team have a plan and will add this coin on bigger exchange because this project has a great development. So i think impossible with a great project but not listing on big exchange. Maybe they waiting for market situation stable so that this coin not drop when entering the market, so we have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: