Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 13. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
The volume for PAYPIE coin on the exchange is very low. Also the buy quantity is very little. Hopefully bigger exchange soon

For this exchange (forkdelta) volume is even too high. I cant understand, why they still not listed token to noone good centralized exchange? Project looks solid with known advisors (Antonio) and PPP only on Forkdelta?  Shocked

They want to deliver a working platform instead on make it list on only exchanges because they are doing job carefully and pushing this project with professional spirit so that it will on some good exchanges very soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What was the timetable for the final product to be ready?

It really bums me out when i see the exchanges it is listed on.
Damn the roadmap is gone , i cant see it on the first page and also on their site.

https://www.paypie.com/Content/files/PayPie-Whitepaper-English.pdf

Roadmap is still visible in this document you can see it there it seems they are very close to deliver their first product. I hope before end of current month we will hear good news about the future of this platform.
Ahh thank you sir.
The integration with slickpie is in Mar 2018 - Apr 2018 according to the roadmap, is it already done?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
The volume for PAYPIE coin on the exchange is very low. Also the buy quantity is very little. Hopefully bigger exchange soon

For this exchange (forkdelta) volume is even too high. I cant understand, why they still not listed token to noone good centralized exchange? Project looks solid with known advisors (Antonio) and PPP only on Forkdelta?  Shocked
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Damn the roadmap is gone , i cant see it on the first page and also on their site.

https://www.paypie.com/Content/files/PayPie-Whitepaper-English.pdf

Roadmap is still visible in this document you can see it there it seems they are very close to deliver their first product. I hope before end of current month we will hear good news about the future of this platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

It is because the website is being revamped. Check again the website and you'll see the notice from the top page. Most likely it is being revamped too.

They should revamp the website on their own server and keep the current up until it is ready to be switched over no?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

It is because the website is being revamped. Check again the website and you'll see the notice from the top page. Most likely it is being revamped too.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

ICO starts in April 11th and will last until May 25th. Until April 11th there is a pre sale with bonuses!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
They said that they will think about exchange after the final version of their product, so i would like to know if they want to do it faster than planned, volume is an important indicator.

Agreed with you very soon we will see this token on big exchanges devs are very confident to complete their work in short time of period. I also think they are on the track and moving forward this project carefully so that we still have chance to accumulate this.
I wanted it to be so. The project itself I like, but the speed of its development and the absence of exchanges leave much to be desired.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
They said that they will think about exchange after the final version of their product, so i would like to know if they want to do it faster than planned, volume is an important indicator.

Agreed with you very soon we will see this token on big exchanges devs are very confident to complete their work in short time of period. I also think they are on the track and moving forward this project carefully so that we still have chance to accumulate this.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yeah i agree hard to buy more pie like this
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Sold all my pillar and got some more pie...its getting real hard to find enough ppp sell orders
Paypie's pretty silent now. What's up with the development? I haven't heard of this since february? Are you silent too because of BTC's another downturn?
Im also waiting for news, and i think they should be listed on at least 1 another exchange, maybe kucoin. Its really uncomfortable to trade token with low volume.
Yes actually i felt uncomfortable now holding PPP. I pulled out some of my PPP holdings to make a gamble on other ICO's. Haven't seen any green-light for utility tokens.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Paypie's pretty silent now. What's up with the development? I haven't heard of this since february? Are you silent too because of BTC's another downturn?
Im also waiting for news, and i think they should be listed on at least 1 another exchange, maybe kucoin. Its really uncomfortable to trade token with low volume.
Activity: 581
Some articles are blaming the BTC downturn because:
New investors discovering they have hefty tax bills to pay may be contributing to bitcoin's fall
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/15/bitcoins-fall-may-be-due-to-tax-selling.html
Activity: 462
we could see the blood on the streets and "nasty" chart bottoms, people blaming another...so individual responsibility at play
Pages:
Jump to: