Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 18. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This is under the radar project the big reason is that it's still not get listed on major exchanges so it's safe buy choice. If someone has been tested the alpha version than he can easily know how big potential exist there. I'm really impressed after looking over the alpha version it's worth to pick this token at cheap price.

We must be patient, i am sure the team has plans to get listed on major exchange. Maybe they are waiting for the best time because market situation now unpredictable, it will kill PPP price if get listed now although paypie has a great project and development
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is under the radar project the big reason is that it's still not get listed on major exchanges so it's safe buy choice. If someone has been tested the alpha version than he can easily know how big potential exist there. I'm really impressed after looking over the alpha version it's worth to pick this token at cheap price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
PayPie provides a troubled setting that may profit superannuated accounting workflows. Participants during thismarket will handle business in associate degree economical, secure and unified method, with quick access to historical information and valuable market potential.
Activity: 490
The market of crypto currency is very much pressing on the PPP. Not so long ago there was a lifting schedule up to 3 dollars. But it turned out to be temporary, the price returned to its values and fluctuates now around $ 2.
dded PayPie to the Cheddur app is great.

Almost all coins are down today, you can see on coinmarketcap and now total market cap for all coins are $506 billions, this is very far from a month ago if i not wrong approximately $600-700 billions. That we can do are waiting or maybe accumulate again this token because the price is down
Agree, but i think i will just wait for now and see where the market will go, because there are so many news about regulations.
I hope my expectation for crypto in 2018 will actually happen.
Activity: 35
credit scores will be very important to the cryptocurrency loan business as regulation is more of a factor. The necessity for trust will always be a factor in a regulated market.
Activity: 2
The problem is that many people do not know how to use EtherDelta and don't want to use it. It is very hard for people to understand why this project is just as valuable as populous - actually it is more valuable due to the accounting aspect built-in.

The project needs to be discovered, and until it reaches exchanges and the marketing starts, it wont be discovered. Give it some time and the price for this token will explode due to what the token does. Any money invested into PayPie is at very little risk. Even if the token itself was to stay at a very low price, once the company finishes its beta and does a full launch, the price will skyrocket for three reasons:

A) Many of us investors will be using our tokens to buy invoices and make the 2-5% monthly profit, which means there will be very few tokens on the market for sale. This means supply and demand rules will come into effect. Less tokens listed on the exchanges, people can ask a higher price for them.

B)The PayPie token will be listed on multiple large exchanges and thus the price should  match or come very close to that of Populous, which in my opinion by that time should be around $100+. Right now the token is not listed on any exchanges because PayPie is working with Canadian regulators to get their license and securities exemption (that is in part the reason for the alpha only being related to the utility of the risk-score algorithm). PayPie is used to dealing with Canadian regulators since before the ICO even started. I am located in Canada, I know the financial laws enough to understand what PayPie is going through and that they will Succeed.

C) PayPie is being built in the same office as their parent company is located. Many people don't know that PayPie has a pre-existing company dating back to 2013/2014 which is called SlickPie and it has nothing to do with blockchain. It is an online accounting platform that people around the world have been using for the past few years. You can compare SlickPie to companies like Sage, Quickbooks Online, Xero, etc... So what does this mean? PayPie is building on top of their pre-existing business which has been very successful with tens of thousands of customers (small to medium size enterprises - SMEs).

One reason many people are confused about PayPie and do not yet see the tremendous value in this token, is because the invoice factoring part of PayPie is not being heavily promoted, and again, that is because of Canadian Regulation. Once people start learning that PayPie is like Populous on Steriods, the price will reflect that.

I have been researching and studying PayPie since it was first announced. If anyone has any questions for me regarding PayPie, I would be happy to answer them for you. You can ask me on here through a private message or in this thread.
The market of crypto currency is very much pressing on the PPP. Not so long ago there was a lifting schedule up to 3 dollars. But it turned out to be temporary, the price returned to its values and fluctuates now around $ 2.

Almost all coins are down today, you can see on coinmarketcap and now total market cap for all coins are $506 billions, this is very far from a month ago if i not wrong approximately $600-700 billions. That we can do are waiting or maybe accumulate again this token because the price is down
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
That release of Alpha testing before planned really surprised me as I was made mind to come back here for updates. It took me surprisingly when I saw it was released yesterday and people already started testing it. For the moment I just read the summary in this update and will be heading to the link to see what is all about.

Usually another project will release alpha on schedule or maybe will be delayed. But it's different with Paypie, the teams has been working hard and seriously to developt this project, that's why they can released the alpha before their schedule. Not only that, they also using real data by fecting the info straight from a company. So i think this project on track and in accordance to their roadmap
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That release of Alpha testing before planned really surprised me as I was made mind to come back here for updates. It took me surprisingly when I saw it was released yesterday and people already started testing it. For the moment I just read the summary in this update and will be heading to the link to see what is all about.
Activity: 2
PayPie is a sleeping giant. I am very happy to be holding a very large amount of PPP tokens. The site design is beautiful as seen by the Alpha just released yesterday (two days early). All of my experiences with this team have been optimum. They always over-deliver on their promises, and sooner or later people will realize that PayPie has the exact same type of invoice factoring system built-in to it like Populous, and so in my honest opinion I would not be surprised at all if we see the price do a 30-60X increase by the time the platform is launched (March- April) and when they finally get listed on large exchanges. Right now it is only available on EtherDelta which people find difficult to use. This is a smart investment in my opinion and I have had many friends invest large amounts into this project as-well. There is a reason that they are not listed on any large exchange at the moment and that is because of Canadian Regulation. The Alpha must complete first to prove the tokens utility before Canadian regulators will give them an exemption from filing as a security. I have done a ton of research and I also live here in Canada where PayPie is located. The investment is a no-brainer in my opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Habemus Alpha!

Surprise, surprise, Alpha is here! Yay! Yes, we know it's not the 31st yet, and yes, we know we're two days EARLIER than announced, but that's just how we roll! Better and faster all the way up! PayPie style!

So, first things first, let me brief you a little on what this Alpha is all about in three main points:

This is an Alpha version, which means that it’s a very basic version of how the core platform will look like once it’s fully done. In other words, it’s just a slight taste and feel of the real big things to come.

However, even despite being an Alpha, the tremendously important thing to have in mind is that the data you'll see is being directly pulled from companies connected with an accounting solution! The test companies are set up in an accounting solution and PayPie is frequently fetching the info straight from the source! And then (*dramatic sound effect*) the platform is applying the PayPie credit risk assessment algorithm to generate the scores and results you'll see! It's a working product, not screenshots!

Another main purpose of an Alpha version is to find areas of improvement on the platform, so please email our team regarding any feedback that you’d like to share. Alpha data will be frequently updated to correct data errors or issues that come up so go nuts!
On a side note, we have a potential partnership being developed and they are performing security audit and stress tests on the platform, so if you experience any lag or crash that will likely be a temporary issue for this week only. The big guys are coming!

And that's basically it! Now that Alpha is out, our team is going full throttle at developing Beta. We expect to have it launched very, very soon. Things are going better than ever! As you know, Beta will bring all those wonderful functionalities that you all want to see, so stay tuned! Go ahead and enjoy Alpha while you can because it won’t last long!
So here it is, the PAYPIE ALPHA: https://alpha.paypie.com

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

That's some good news we've been waiting for! The alpha release is finally out now! I'm going to test this one out now while it's hot.
Very interesting what will happen with PPP price after Alpha roll out. Token was very undervalued last months comparing with competitors like PPT Populopus. As i know, they have no even alpha version, so PayPie may surge dramatically within next few days.

I totally agree, sooner or later people will realize that Paypie more better than other competitor like Populous. So i am sure in few days ahead people will interested to buy PPP token, then i suggest to you to hold PPP for long term investment. This is only for beginning, just imaginate if after this the teams add PPP to big exchange, i am sure PPP price can explode
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
Very interesting what will happen with PPP price after Alpha roll out. Token was very undervalued last months comparing with competitors like PPT Populopus. As i know, they have no even alpha version, so PayPie may surge dramatically within next few days.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Delivered earlier than promised. What a management team. Under promise and over deliver. Yeah.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Habemus Alpha!

Surprise, surprise, Alpha is here! Yay! Yes, we know it's not the 31st yet, and yes, we know we're two days EARLIER than announced, but that's just how we roll! Better and faster all the way up! PayPie style!

So, first things first, let me brief you a little on what this Alpha is all about in three main points:

This is an Alpha version, which means that it’s a very basic version of how the core platform will look like once it’s fully done. In other words, it’s just a slight taste and feel of the real big things to come.

However, even despite being an Alpha, the tremendously important thing to have in mind is that the data you'll see is being directly pulled from companies connected with an accounting solution! The test companies are set up in an accounting solution and PayPie is frequently fetching the info straight from the source! And then (*dramatic sound effect*) the platform is applying the PayPie credit risk assessment algorithm to generate the scores and results you'll see! It's a working product, not screenshots!

Another main purpose of an Alpha version is to find areas of improvement on the platform, so please email our team regarding any feedback that you’d like to share. Alpha data will be frequently updated to correct data errors or issues that come up so go nuts!
On a side note, we have a potential partnership being developed and they are performing security audit and stress tests on the platform, so if you experience any lag or crash that will likely be a temporary issue for this week only. The big guys are coming!

And that's basically it! Now that Alpha is out, our team is going full throttle at developing Beta. We expect to have it launched very, very soon. Things are going better than ever! As you know, Beta will bring all those wonderful functionalities that you all want to see, so stay tuned! Go ahead and enjoy Alpha while you can because it won’t last long!
So here it is, the PAYPIE ALPHA: https://alpha.paypie.com

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 490
My thoughts are not different than others. PPP is utility token which will cover large aspects to be used for and solid project needs solid basis which is development. PayPie team is not interested in hype so after alpha we can expect more exchange as this will make sense too then.

I agree with you, i think the team more interested to developt and focus on their product first than adding PPP to the major exchange. So by having a real product at least Alpha version, can make peoples interested in this project and the community will more bigger. So if want to add PPP on major exchange it will easy because Paypie has big community
Thats whats they said before, they will focus on the development first, and will think about exchange after that, so i dont think this token will be listed on another exchange in this early 2018.
My thoughts are not different than others. PPP is utility token which will cover large aspects to be used for and solid project needs solid basis which is development. PayPie team is not interested in hype so after alpha we can expect more exchange as this will make sense too then.

I agree with you, i think the team more interested to developt and focus on their product first than adding PPP to the major exchange. So by having a real product at least Alpha version, can make peoples interested in this project and the community will more bigger. So if want to add PPP on major exchange it will easy because Paypie has big community
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The schedule is very similar to the fact that PayPai will soon grow very much and at least return to its maximum value of about $ 3.5. In addition, the market in this will help, because in general there is a growth in the market of crypto-currencies. So we will wait

Moreover if the teams added Paypie in another exchange, maybe paypie can grow rapidly. As i know paypie can reached high level $3.5 without major exchange, just imaginate if Paypie added in major exchange, maybe the price will impressive. So we must be patient if hold PPP because i guess many positive news will come to us in this year
if we talk paypie prices, in my opinion paypie prices can reach $ 7-10 after their product lounching later this month, because the total supply is not too much and the transaction value is quite high. I hope the team is more active to share the latest information, does anyone know the PPP roadmap ?? because I am confused why there has been no new update info about new exhanger for paypie that has long been completed

Here it's paypie roadmap and i think still on track : https://steemit.com/ppp/@byd/paypie-roadmap

In my opinion, new exchange will coming after alpha platform released. Some exchange will delisting token if have low daily trading volume, so by released alpha platform first can make more peoples interested to buy PPP and then the daily trading volume will increase
Pages:
Jump to: