Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 17. (Read 109500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It's because the team did not list it there.
Fatbtc is a joke and I would not send any of my funds there ever.

I also would like to recommend this stay away from that exchange my withdrawal request got processed after 48 hours that is really slow. I hope in future this token will be listed on good exchange than it will make the process of so fast. Let's see when happen this thing we need this to make involve more community into this project.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It's because the team did not list it there.
Fatbtc is a joke and I would not send any of my funds there ever.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
strange that the listing on fatbtc occurred without an announcement, although many have long waited for a normal exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Hey did anyone else know ppp is traded on fatbtc not just etherdelta? Just found out when looking at coinmarketcap ?

This is in fact a low volume exchange (fatbtc) I thought to take advantage by buying there. They have strange settings rules and put me on hold for routine settings to wait for 24 hours. I hope tomorrow PPP will be available at same price as it was today. Exactly the best time for accumulation is now.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Here is the main text of the latest news from PAYPIE and DEBITUM.

PAYPIE CREDIT RISK ASSESSMENT TO BE ADOPTED BY DEBITUM NETWORK

VANCOUVER, Canada, February 9, 2018 – PayPie and Debitum Network announced today that the business credit risk assessment powered by blockchain technology provided by PayPie will be adopted by Debitum Network as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for businesses in North America.

The PayPie and the Debitum teams have come to an agreement for developing a partnership with joint interests in expanding their array of benefits to broader audiences across platforms. Debitum’s CEO, Mārtiņš Liberts, said that “Debitum aims to tackle the SMEs global loan markets with constant focus on technology innovation and growth, and bringing the PayPie credit risk assessment to scrutinize businesses in North America and beyond will bring even more value to our users by granting additional trust and reliability for them to make better informed decisions.”

The partnership will involve joint efforts toward developing an integration between the platforms so Debitum Network users can directly access the PayPie scores from within the platform for greater convenience. PayPie PPP tokens will be needed for accessing the platform’s credit score, so PayPie and Debitum will agree on initially exchanging PPP tokens for Debitum DEB tokens to seed user adoption. Afterwards, PPP tokens should be directly used by Debitum users or by the Debitum platform for accessing the PayPie credit score and make it directly available through the platform. For that purpose, the Debitum Network may implement DEB to PPP exchange (automatic or manual) while any specific technical solution and integration will be designed on a later stage of the partnership. PayPie will have exclusive rights as being the only blockchain company to provide credit risk assessment and scores to Debitum and to its users and businesses in North America, while Debitum will retain the rights to provide credit risk data from other non-blockchain companies in addition to PayPie’s.

“Developing partnerships with fintech organizations such as Debitum is something that PayPie will constantly pursue as win-win synergies. Debitum users will be rewarded with the most accurate and up-to-date credit risk assessment available on the market through PayPie’s scores based on near real-time accounting data, while the PayPie platform will keep expanding its reach through new markets and audiences to solidify its unique value proposition. Interested parties are always welcome to reach us for the real business use cases in the credit industry”, said PayPie’s CMO, Yohan Varella.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey did anyone else know ppp is traded on fatbtc not just etherdelta? Just found out when looking at coinmarketcap ?

Finally it listed on a normal exchange even that not have big volume but in future it will be on all big exchanges. Dev team is very active alpha version has very impressive layout and showing very professional data there. PPP have great run ahead time to buy more.

Now this token price i think still cheap, because market condition still down. So as you said, this is the best time to accumulate PPP. I suggest to hold PPP for long term, because i am sure with huge project i think more exchange will interested to listing PPP token in the future. So PPP price can growing rapidly
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
How the market is being moved in both directions upwards and downwards by the pump & dump traders of fatbtc.com. While market is stable on etherdelta without following these changes. I don't think this listing on low volume and P&d exchanges was something good. There every market is being manipulated by small group of pumpers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Incredible News, Guys. Today PayPie announced it`s partnership with Debitum project.

"VANCOUVER, Canada, February 9, 2018 – PayPie and Debitum Network announced today that the business credit risk assessment powered by blockchain technology provided by PayPie will be adopted by Debitum Network as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for businesses in North America."

PayPie Credit risk analysis score will be available right from Debitum SME platform

PayPie PPP tokens will be needed for accessing the platform’s credit score, so this news will push the price of both tokens much higher.

Great

Awesome news this will be helpful for both communities PPP is still undervalued token I would like to say this this is hidden gem and best available choice to invest into secure project which will grow so high and our money will grow with this way.

There is a huge possibility that the price of the coin with the reputation they are building in the market really works. So Debitum Network is a good company and has made the good decision for making partnership PayPie.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Finally it listed on a normal exchange even that not have big volume but in future it will be on all big exchanges. Dev team is very active alpha version has very impressive layout and showing very professional data there. PPP have great run ahead time to buy more.
Activity: 96
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Incredible News, Guys. Today PayPie announced it`s partnership with Debitum project.

"VANCOUVER, Canada, February 9, 2018 – PayPie and Debitum Network announced today that the business credit risk assessment powered by blockchain technology provided by PayPie will be adopted by Debitum Network as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for businesses in North America."

PayPie Credit risk analysis score will be available right from Debitum SME platform

PayPie PPP tokens will be needed for accessing the platform’s credit score, so this news will push the price of both tokens much higher.

Great

Awesome news this will be helpful for both communities PPP is still undervalued token I would like to say this this is hidden gem and best available choice to invest into secure project which will grow so high and our money will grow with this way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Great
PayPie will be on leading position in this invoice leading using their existed business clients and experience in this filed. This project is going without coming on radar of many people. The single difference is team is not creating hype by speculative updates and have concentration on concrete development to build something solid on blockchain.

I totally agree with you, the main focus of paypie team is for development, so that investors will not worry. Soon if PPP added on bigger exchange i am sure a lot of people will know about paypie and then PPP price can start growing rapidly
Activity: 247
Bytonaire,

Perhaps you need to pay more attention to Pay Pie. I believe that you may wish to review the companies white paper and you will have your answers to some of your questions.

I bought into Pay Pie specifically for the invoice factoring business. The credit risk assessment business as well as additional future business processes are a bonus to the companies bottom line IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
PayPie will be on leading position in this invoice leading using their existed business clients and experience in this filed. This project is going without coming on radar of many people. The single difference is team is not creating hype by speculative updates and have concentration on concrete development to build something solid on blockchain.
Activity: 10
Is it confirmed that PPP will have invoice factoring on their platform?

Meaning utility token holders can receive monthly cash flow from issuing loans for 2-6% interest every month?

Is there a link or source confirming invoice factoring?

Invoice factoring would easily make PPP a top income producing crypto and create generational wealth for holders. It would also produce massive value to small business borrowers.

I am following this project closely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
im really surprised PPP is going so low

even in this bear market, I assumed only real investors knew about this coin, not pump and dumpers who dump one of the most promising coins because of a downturn in the market

I think the team should added PPP on bigger exchange so that all people know about this token. Because big exchange has many users on it, so they will know about the potential of this project. But in this bad market situation i think the team will not added PPP to bigger exchange because it will not help this token price to increase
It will but Paypie being a utility token is still uncategorized by SEC. That's preventing them from listing to other bigger exchange. Ever wondered why some utility tokens are not listed in Bittrex?

even in this bear market, I assumed only real investors knew about this coin, not pump and dumpers who dump one of the most promising coins because of a downturn in the market

I think the team should added PPP on bigger exchange so that all people know about this token. Because big exchange has many users on it, so they will know about the potential of this project. But in this bad market situation i think the team will not added PPP to bigger exchange because it will not help this token price to increase
Activity: 68

Activity: 22
PPP is listed on IDEX:

https://idex.market/eth/ppp

It is a decentralized exchange like EtherDelta, but the UI is much easier to use IMO.  Hopefully we can spread the word and gain some volume for $PPP!
Pages:
Jump to: