Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 39. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
my advice is to sell this token either today or tomorrow give it about a month then rebuy. This guys told a huge lie about not allowing whales during their ICO, and yet sold 20% of the token under the table. Ppl are buying of their latest announcement, they didn't even bother to name the company. Anyway, let me stop cos the hate i will receive for daring to speak up against them at the current price will be immense.

Source for this statement ??

Price is over 200% what it was a few weeks ago.  That's a pretty damn big pump.  

Source is right here on the thread. A diligent investor always peruse the entire thread. I will do you a solid and just quote a message from the coin's community manager.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf821fd99bca2111327b6a411c90be49dcf78ce0f

60k+ ETH lmao, I'm glad I could finally make it, for tomorrow this will be sold out, for how much time this pre-sale will go?

60k ETH? hm.. I think they raising 90k ETH..
1 eth = 900 tokens.. 82 mln tokens / 900 tokens = 91k ETH..

But I forgot about bonuses.. but they are small... max bonuses - 5%. Even all 91k - 5% - its not a 60k ETH... Huh

come on guys IS THERE INSIDE DEAL....
I don't give a fuck.
91k eth should be inside even with bonuses we should have like 80k+ in wallet adress.
I liked crowd sale but this is fishy as fuck....
I suspect dump to below ICO now...

Someone got tokens at 1/10 // 1/5  // 1/100 price ?

As we mentioned on the email earlier today, we signed a deal with a strategic partner for contributing to the platform's development in a long term commitment. Some tokens were assigned to that deal and some went for the tokensale bonuses. And all 82.5 million tokens will be distributed to all token holders. Thank you.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Islapdonkey,

Where exactly on Etherscan does it show anyone (other than the company) holding at least 20% of the PAYPIE tokens? Are you just assuming that this whale acquired 20% of the tokens and then sold most of them off?

Etherscan clearly shows that (at this current time) the second largest wallet holder owns 3,685,555.365425 PAYPIE tokens, which represents a 2.2337% of the tokens in circulation.

On the 8 October 2017 the company advised: "Note: we have signed a deal with a strategic partner for contributing to the platform's development in a long term commitment. The terms of the agreement are confidential and this partnership is one of the most valuable things that could have happened for the platform's progress."

What is so difficult about interpreting the companies information contained within the above note?

If you do not agree with the companies decisions perhaps you should just find another company, which may be more in-line with your needs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
my advice is to sell this token either today or tomorrow give it about a month then rebuy. This guys told a huge lie about not allowing whales during their ICO, and yet sold 20% of the token under the table. Ppl are buying of their latest announcement, they didn't even bother to name the company. Anyway, let me stop cos the hate i will receive for daring to speak up against them at the current price will be immense.

Source for this statement ??

Price is over 200% what it was a few weeks ago.  That's a pretty damn big pump. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
PPP looks like a PnD? Haha man then what doesn't look like a PnD? And as I said, being patient paid off now for the first time although I know we are all looking for more. Give it time and you will receive more! Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I sold all my PPP, looks like a pnd, will buy them later  Cool
Activity: 350
Omg ppp is on its way to moon.This is great project and favorite among crypto community. They reached hard cap within hours of presale and now just in one month, they are double the price of ico
You're right, so much people interested with this project because have potential in the future. Paypie introducing the world’s first risk score algorithm based on decentralized accounting. So i believe that financial or banking industrie will interested with this platform
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Omg ppp is on its way to moon.This is great project and favorite among crypto community. They reached hard cap within hours of presale and now just in one month, they are double the price of ico
That's a really interesting concept here. The problem of risk assessment is always present, so a solution to this would be just great. Hopefully the team can achieve what they are planning to develop according to the roadmap. I will monitor this project further!
I am sure that the team can work according to their roadmap. The team also announced before in telegram channel that Paypie has started conversations with major credit unions for partnership. I hope it will realized as soon as possible
That's a really interesting concept here. The problem of risk assessment is always present, so a solution to this would be just great. Hopefully the team can achieve what they are planning to develop according to the roadmap. I will monitor this project further!
Hello. I was very interested in this potentially borderless project. Who can say what price was on the ICO?

At ICO price was about 0.3$ but later it lowered to 0.15 so who bought as I did on 0.17 is good. Because the growth is not just
But now this coin price increase significant, so people who bought under or ico price seem get profits now. But if want to sell this coin better not now because this coin has big potential to increase more
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Their team work very hard , and all of the raised funds (remember this is a sold out project) will be used for the development so they couldnt hire a community manager.
No activity from the dev/one of their team in here and also in the telegram.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hello. I was very interested in this potentially borderless project. Who can say what price was on the ICO?

At ICO price was about 0.3$ but later it lowered to 0.15 so who bought as I did on 0.17 is good. Because the growth is not just
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Houston we are go for launch !   $.599. less than two hours later.   Shocked      Just hit top 100 on CMC,  nice...

FYI  I'm not selling a single one and I bought a lot for $.20.
So now your profits must be impressive because you bought this coin at low price. I also hold this coin, but seem i will not sell PPP coin because seem the potential for grow still big

200% gain and I will HODL
Houston we are go for launch !   $.599. less than two hours later.   Shocked      Just hit top 100 on CMC,  nice...

So now your profits must be impressive because you bought this coin at low price. I also hold this coin, but seem i will not sell PPP coin because seem the potential for grow still big

$.50  Oh my    Shocked       I'm up 150% on this one in the short time I owned it.   Grin  So I can see it went up to .46 yesterday and then some profit taking brought it down to $.38  now it shoots up to $.50 and the graph doesn't look like its going to stop there with no plateau in site .
Remember that this coin only available in etherdelta exchange but the price can rise significantly, because this project has bright future. Seem the price will rise more significant when release alpha app, so better to hold PPP coin for long term
$.52  Oh my    Shocked       I'm up little over 150% on this one in the short time I owned it.   Grin  So I can see it went up to .46 yesterday and then some profit taking brought it down to $.38  now it shoots up to $.50 and the graph doesn't look like its going to stop there with no plateau in site .
WOW  PPP up 67% today !   Shocked   I cant find any reason for it WTF ? I bought decent bag of these but despite this surge I dont think I will sell any.
This is the turn of events, I will not sell it either, I'll keep it until better times. By the end of the year, there may still be a lot of things happening

Won't sell either now, there's more to come, Im sure. Hope that they will also will be listed on other exchanges soon.
Better not sell this coin because the potential to grow still big. So better to hold this coin for long term investment, because Paypie has started conversations with major credit unions. I hope this thing can be realized

Agreed, while it's going to zig zag upwards, in 2 years this is the price that was nothing in retrospect.
As long as the team can developt this project in accordance with their road map i think the price will rise. I also wait about major exchange for PPP coin, seem the price will more impressive when this coin hit in major exchange
Pages:
Jump to: