Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 41. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
PayPie has been nominated for the SBBC Awards!  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/PayPiePlatform/status/928794692271124480

I think price will grow very fast, when they will hit to biggest exchanges and launch platform
Yeah, it has been posted since about 1 week ago.
Hopefully paypie will win it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
PayPie has been nominated for the SBBC Awards!  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/PayPiePlatform/status/928794692271124480

I think price will grow very fast, when they will hit to biggest exchanges and launch platform
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Anthony Di Iorio is the co-founder of ethereum that is why investors are going crazy about the news i read somewhere that he is also involve in some upcoming projects, paypie is now on top of the most watch upcoming ICO 

They were doing amazing about publicity and now about Anthony Di Iorio news, they took it to the next level. It will bring some more investors and more publicity.

I fall off the chair yesterday Smiley
Can you say how much it will change paypie itself?

Charles Hoskinson is also one of the founders of ETH and yet Cardano/Ada coin is hardly ever mentioned in this forum. A bit puzzling. Are people getting excited a bit too much? Maybe I am missing something?

Everyone is too busy looking for the next shitcoin to polish.

So true, I think it's probably because projects like Cardano don't have to waste their money on pushing their coin because it's not a coin. They probably see it as 'it's legitimate, and it's going to be big, so let it do it's thing.' and people will come around eventually. And for the most part, it's worked great.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Is there any news about exchange listing? i think they are feeliing very comfortable with just being listed on etherdelta  Cheesy
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
PPt is trading at $9 and I am hoping ppp will also be $4 in January and once they launch their platform,ppp will beat ppt
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Anthony Di Iorio is the co-founder of ethereum that is why investors are going crazy about the news i read somewhere that he is also involve in some upcoming projects, paypie is now on top of the most watch upcoming ICO 

They were doing amazing about publicity and now about Anthony Di Iorio news, they took it to the next level. It will bring some more investors and more publicity.

I fall off the chair yesterday Smiley
Can you say how much it will change paypie itself?

Charles Hoskinson is also one of the founders of ETH and yet Cardano/Ada coin is hardly ever mentioned in this forum. A bit puzzling. Are people getting excited a bit too much? Maybe I am missing something?

Everyone is too busy looking for the next shitcoin to polish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for now we have to be patient and hold the coins we have, because the price is still below the ICO that is 1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH now price 1 PPP 0.00083524 ETH, and now is starting to rise.

We must wait at last January-February, when they will launch alpha version. Than price will increace  Roll Eyes
I hope it will happen, because i think this project really good about credit risk assessment on blockchain technology. If the team can fulfill their road map also can add PPP coin in big exchange, i am sure PPP price will increase
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
for now we have to be patient and hold the coins we have, because the price is still below the ICO that is 1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH now price 1 PPP 0.00083524 ETH, and now is starting to rise.

We must wait at last January-February, when they will launch alpha version. Than price will increace  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
We can accumulate this coin before the price rise, because for now PPP price still under ico price. Maybe next year PPP coin will growth and if it really happen might we can rich  Grin

Patience is always the key, and accumulation if the fundamentals are more then ok like in this one. We might be down for a long time but i am pretty sure that this will eventually rise even more then i am willing to dream of Tongue
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
At the moment that the project advances a little and quoted in another change that is not etherdelta the currency will rise. The project is very solid

It is my opinion
We can accumulate this coin before the price rise, because for now PPP price still under ico price. Maybe next year PPP coin will growth and if it really happen might we can rich  Grin
Activity: 378
Activity: 476
I missed out on the ICO but interested in this project, what was the price per token at the ICO compared to current market price?

When I remember right token price was 0.33$, so it's currently still below. But I hope it will rise as soon as there are good news about the development of their platform, maybe Jan-Feb next year.
We must be patient, overall this project i think very good about credit risk assessment on blockchain accounting. This project also still new from the date of ico ended, and based on their road map on january-february 2018 the team will release alpha version. Maybe PPP price can jump on that month

Yes, by their road map (read on their whitepaper on chapter 9 Timeline) they will launch alpha in January-February 2018, and in March-April 2018 complete integration with SlackPie.

Everyone here talks about patience and what not. At the same time the whitepaper clearly states what to expect. If I invest in this to see the concept being realized during 2018, why would I ask a thousand times what's going on in 2017? My god guys the team is real, they are serious and publicly known. They are a serious business and PPP will go forward no matter how hard you doubt it.

totally agree with you ,i look at Timeline , if team reach it ,i will happy and be patient is the best way to earn profit.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I missed out on the ICO but interested in this project, what was the price per token at the ICO compared to current market price?

When I remember right token price was 0.33$, so it's currently still below. But I hope it will rise as soon as there are good news about the development of their platform, maybe Jan-Feb next year.
We must be patient, overall this project i think very good about credit risk assessment on blockchain accounting. This project also still new from the date of ico ended, and based on their road map on january-february 2018 the team will release alpha version. Maybe PPP price can jump on that month

Yes, by their road map (read on their whitepaper on chapter 9 Timeline) they will launch alpha in January-February 2018, and in March-April 2018 complete integration with SlackPie.

Everyone here talks about patience and what not. At the same time the whitepaper clearly states what to expect. If I invest in this to see the concept being realized during 2018, why would I ask a thousand times what's going on in 2017? My god guys the team is real, they are serious and publicly known. They are a serious business and PPP will go forward no matter how hard you doubt it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Yes it is only 1 month from ico and price are recovering from bad market.We should have patience and soon ppp will be on moon
Be patient is the key for get more profits, i believe with excellent dev teams they can work to make this project success. So better to wait or maybe accumulate PPP coin while price not far from ico price
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Yes it is only 1 month from ico and price are recovering from bad market.We should have patience and soon ppp will be on moon

Activity: 68
Here's to hoping Paypie hits Populous' current marketcap soon  Grin
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: