Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 43. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
I just received an email from the PayPie team.
Hi guys,

A few things to share with you today. First, we wanted to share that the platform's development is going excellent! And by that I mean even better than expected! We are continuously working on the platform as committed on the whitepaper and steady progress is being made. Our first accounting software integration is already under development(!) so get ready - big things are coming soon! Now it's just a matter of time until the platform can go live and all can enjoy the business benefits it will bring!

We also have something else to share with you. Something that you can directly do and take action with your own hands to help the platform's progress go even further, so here you go.

PayPie has been nominated for the SBBC Awards under the Best Concept category! And how can we win? By having YOUR essential vote with the click of a button!

It literally only takes 10 seconds so do it right now!

Vote Now Here: http://sbbcawards.ca/award/concept/paypie/

Thank you for the support in bringing exciting and innovative technology to change the world of business financials. Together we make an even better and stronger PayPie!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Yohan's latest email says that things are 'going excellent' and 'better than expected'. 'Big things are coming soon'.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
What was the ICO price ?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
31 % gain last 24 hours !!

This is going to be HUGE!

Paypies not gonna pump unless people shill it and create hype for it or a whale pumps it, this -50/+50% movement means nothing at 50-100k volume.
They are a sold out project, but their token hasnt listed on any major exchanges.
This is ridiculous  Undecided

I honestly dont think the exchanges matter, coins can pump heavy on smallcap exchanges like coinexchange and etherdelta, it just depends on if people have the will to buy the coin (which they would if the price increases due to shilling or a whale pump)

I do agree it is kind of weird that there was so much hype and the hype dwindled fast.
Then no one will know this project, the deman will stay low  Cool
Merit: 100
Paypie is doing quite well without news, but listing elsewhere than Etherdelta would be nice, maybe they try Binance or Kucoin which is coming up. As it's an ERC20 token it should be easy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I saw, that they must launch platform in March 2018. So, I dont care about price now. But Im disturb about silent from devs. They must keep us updated about developing and give us news.
I agree with you, maybe devs can give news regularly every 2 weeks or 1 month so that investors not worry. For PPP coin price seem the price start to climb because segwit2x got cancelled, so people will consider to buy good coin like PPP coin

All those updates aren't worth anything except for the fact that they serve publicly purposes. How would regular updates change your mind? And also, it doesn't always work like percentages addd up. Maybe one week they estimate to be 50% ready. Your calculation is worthless to see when they are ready. Give them time and they will do what they promised to do.

But we must see progress on their work, and at last that they are working, ant not relax on islands. So, weekly news publishing would be nice.
Weekly news as you said can make investors feel safe in this project because it mean the team working seriously. Maybe if paypie team can update something news in this situation where segwit2x got cancelled, this coin price can more increase
1!
You are completely off track. Why should they publish anything about the Segwit2x fork? This is paranoid! Dude get a fucking life an do your own research Why the heck should they report to you about the fork???
Activity: 350
I saw, that they must launch platform in March 2018. So, I dont care about price now. But Im disturb about silent from devs. They must keep us updated about developing and give us news.
I agree with you, maybe devs can give news regularly every 2 weeks or 1 month so that investors not worry. For PPP coin price seem the price start to climb because segwit2x got cancelled, so people will consider to buy good coin like PPP coin

All those updates aren't worth anything except for the fact that they serve publicly purposes. How would regular updates change your mind? And also, it doesn't always work like percentages addd up. Maybe one week they estimate to be 50% ready. Your calculation is worthless to see when they are ready. Give them time and they will do what they promised to do.

But we must see progress on their work, and at last that they are working, ant not relax on islands. So, weekly news publishing would be nice.
Weekly news as you said can make investors feel safe in this project because it mean the team working seriously. Maybe if paypie team can update something news in this situation where segwit2x got cancelled, this coin price can more increase
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

PPP Price is going up ,really excellent for me , look like many investor come back to altcoin.

Because segwit2x got cancelled, that's why investors prefer to sell their bitcoin and buy potencial coin like PPP. I think people who bought PPP coin at low price some day ago maybe now get high profit
Activity: 372
PPP Price is going up ,really excellent for me , look like many investor come back to altcoin.
Activity: 68

Paypies not gonna pump unless people shill it and create hype for it or a whale pumps it, this -50/+50% movement means nothing at 50-100k volume.
They are a sold out project, but their token hasnt listed on any major exchanges.
This is ridiculous  Undecided

I honestly dont think the exchanges matter, coins can pump heavy on smallcap exchanges like coinexchange and etherdelta, it just depends on if people have the will to buy the coin (which they would if the price increases due to shilling or a whale pump)

I do agree it is kind of weird that there was so much hype and the hype dwindled fast.
Merit: 68
Do good things
I'm interested in seeing the PPP price after the dust settles on the no-fork news. Most alts have started to drop their gains.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

This is ridiculous  Undecided
Activity: 68

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I fear, that there are no news and developing steps which are worth to mention.
But we schould wait till all the BTC-forkstuff calmed down.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
PayPe will need a very long time to become successful I believe. We all should know what they are actually trying to do. Their business resides on massive amounts of reliable data to be shared by businesses which are not yet on their platform. Getting them onto there as panorama said can take a very long time.

I think no problem if take long time for development as long as in accordance with their road map and don't be change. So that investors still trust in this project and then this project posible can success

I agree with you but it looks like many others expect things to go much faster than outlined by the team from the very start. They are all very impatient without any reason. PayPie is not just some little fancy blockchain startup, they are trying to build a huge company that provides the economy with a new accounting paradigm called triple-entry accounting and all its functional implications, for example an improved credit scoring system.
You're right but it's normal because one people with other have difference for thinking. That we can do is explain to people who still not understand yet that to do something can't be done at once, need time to do and must carefully

I think there are also a lot of people who didn't even check their roadmap or read whitepaper. They just noticed the big hype about Paypie and invested in the belief that they can make x3, x5, whatever in just a couple of days.

This hits the nail on the head. They don't care about PayPie, they care about the price of the token only and whenever the price goes down they come here and post some nonsense about the inner workings of PayPie. It annoys me because this is legit.
Pages:
Jump to: