Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 40. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
WOW  PPP up 67% today !   Shocked   I cant find any reason for it WTF ? I bought decent bag of these but despite this surge I dont think I will sell any.
This is the turn of events, I will not sell it either, I'll keep it until better times. By the end of the year, there may still be a lot of things happening

Won't sell either now, there's more to come, Im sure. Hope that they will also will be listed on other exchanges soon.
Better not sell this coin because the potential to grow still big. So better to hold this coin for long term investment, because Paypie has started conversations with major credit unions. I hope this thing can be realized

Agreed, while it's going to zig zag upwards, in 2 years this is the price that was nothing in retrospect.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
WOW  PPP up 67% today !   Shocked   I cant find any reason for it WTF ? I bought decent bag of these but despite this surge I dont think I will sell any.
In my eyes its a weird pump and dump action from a group or something like that. Or i've missed some news...
Have you missed the following email by paypie?
Hello crowd,

Just a quick update for you. PayPie has started conversations with major credit unions from BC in regards to partnership developments for the use of our unique credit risk assessment based on blockchain accounting and things are looking good! We will let you know once anything final and formal is agreed, but we can anticipate that such endeavors will play an important role for the platform's expansion in the mid-term.

In the meanwhile, here's a fresh from the oven blog for you! Nick is sharing his thoughts on how to improve your business cash flow with blockchain technology, c
I hope the partnership can be realized in this year and announce it. Maybe after paypie team announce about final deal for partnership, PPP coin price will more better than now, so better to hold this coin for long term
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
In my eyes its a weird pump and dump action from a group or something like that. Or i've missed some news...
Have you missed the following email by paypie?
Hello crowd,

Just a quick update for you. PayPie has started conversations with major credit unions from BC in regards to partnership developments for the use of our unique credit risk assessment based on blockchain accounting and things are looking good! We will let you know once anything final and formal is agreed, but we can anticipate that such endeavors will play an important role for the platform's expansion in the mid-term.

In the meanwhile, here's a fresh from the oven blog for you! Nick is sharing his thoughts on how to improve your business cash flow with blockchain technology, c
Don't think this was just a pump.  Price still holding strong in the .43-.46 range.  So glad I bought a big bag @ .21 Smiley   Not selling a single token even though it might be tempting.  When it goes over a dollar I would really regret.

Remember this is only 30 day old coin guys.  Etherdelta certainly stinks but that is also what helps keep price lower and gives opportunity to buy more before it explodes.  It will hit bigger exchanges soon enough and when it does I am sure we will be well past $1.  I could see it hitting $1.5-$2 by end of the year. 
If market condition is stable without any problem, i am sure that paypie coin price can hit $1. Moreover if paypie teams can listed this coin on big exchange, maybe the price will impressive
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Really like it, i think when release the alpha and hit the exchanges i will be at 3$-4$ very quick. But for now, we have to be patient.
Activity: 62
Don't think this was just a pump.  Price still holding strong in the .43-.46 range.  So glad I bought a big bag @ .21 Smiley   Not selling a single token even though it might be tempting.  When it goes over a dollar I would really regret.

Remember this is only 30 day old coin guys.  Etherdelta certainly stinks but that is also what helps keep price lower and gives opportunity to buy more before it explodes.  It will hit bigger exchanges soon enough and when it does I am sure we will be well past $1.  I could see it hitting $1.5-$2 by end of the year. 

Love those pies =)

Price Target : $15 in 2018
Activity: 238

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
They reached their hard cap but only etherdelta exchange is a shame.

Also, they are not active here for some time.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This day brings us not only significant 50% price increase for PayPie, it shows that coin is very underestimated. A lot of investors wants to buy this token at it`s current price nearly 50 cents, they just needed in some fresh development news from the team to start token buying and trading process. And we can assume with a great probability that price will rise with every portion of good news from telegram. It`s time to hold  this token firmly, project consist revolutionary idea for accounting, it can make you rich.
WOW  PPP up 67% today !   Shocked   I cant find any reason for it WTF ? I bought decent bag of these but despite this surge I dont think I will sell any.
This is the turn of events, I will not sell it either, I'll keep it until better times. By the end of the year, there may still be a lot of things happening

Won't sell either now, there's more to come, Im sure. Hope that they will also will be listed on other exchanges soon.
Better not sell this coin because the potential to grow still big. So better to hold this coin for long term investment, because Paypie has started conversations with major credit unions. I hope this thing can be realized

is this why PPP pump so much today ,i cannt find this great infomaiton ,where did you see .
I seen the news in telegram channel for paypie official announcement, so you better to join telegram channel too. Here it's : t.me/PayPie
Also do not forget to join paypie community in telegram channel at : t.me/PayPieTokens
Activity: 294

is this why PPP pump so much today ,i cannt find this great infomaiton ,where did you see .
Activity: 14
Hi guys, is there something like localbitcoins for erc20 tokens? I think it would be a good idea to start localPayPie  Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Today PPP has made a significant leap up! But it is a pity that it is trading on unloved by many traders Etherdelta.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Look in your inbox.
We received some news from PayPie, that's likely the reason for the jump.

In the meanwhile, here's a fresh from the oven blog for you! Nick is sharing his thoughts on how to improve your business cash flow with blockchain technology, check it out: https://blog.paypie.com/
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Activity: 238
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Where is this pump coming from?
Activity: 434
PayPie has been nominated for the SBBC Awards!  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/PayPiePlatform/status/928794692271124480

I think price will grow very fast, when they will hit to biggest exchanges and launch platform

Is it the reason, price increasing because of this?, but it's good for them who want to be out from their position.
Pages:
Jump to: