Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 54. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any news about being added to a new exchange?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I know the price of the ico, but was there a pre-ico and what were the discount of that? Since i am thinking i should buy the every coin in the market i afford in these prices...
Activity: 392
paypie kinda dead to me right now.. With lame management..Bounties are the worst part of management. The team didnt care about peoples complaint. shit token for me. Dump the coin already..

This project still new, everything can't be done at once and need process to do something. We have to giving time to the team in accordance with their road map. I think the team also working hard to fulfill their target

Is it Scam? The price is lower than the ICO and continues down! Fool bought at ICO !!! Fucking SCAM !!!!! I think PPP will not buy. The smell of shit!

Omg people are so impatient !! It is just 9-10 days after pre ico , you need to wait if you invest an ico. ICO companies are just at the beginning of their road. This is really not so hard to make money in crypto place thanks to people like you , sell your coin immediately afyet ico lower prices..
Activity: 350
Developers are too silent since the ICO. Price is falling down...

But the price now about $0.4 on coinmarketcap, if the price down maybe it because bitcoin hard fork, if i am not wrong at 25 october 2017, that's why all people sell their alt coin to buy bitcoin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
First thing they need to  do is get on a real exchange...its concerning when projects of quality cant even manage to get on exchanges when scam coins get on several within the first week.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Developers are too silent since the ICO. Price is falling down...
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
paypie kinda dead to me right now.. With lame management..Bounties are the worst part of management. The team didnt care about peoples complaint. shit token for me. Dump the coin already..

This project still new, everything can't be done at once and need process to do something. We have to giving time to the team in accordance with their road map. I think the team also working hard to fulfill their target

Is it Scam? The price is lower than the ICO and continues down! Fool bought at ICO !!! Fucking SCAM !!!!! I think PPP will not buy. The smell of shit!

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
it is illogical that a project that for several hours at presale, collected hardcap, now trades far below the price of ico

Because issue bitcoin hard fork so all people sell their alt coin to buy bitcoin. After bitcoin hard fork finished i think all people will buy alt coin again like PPP that below the ico price
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
it is illogical that a project that for several hours at presale, collected hardcap, now trades far below the price of ico

It's not illogical and has happened with other tokens as well (Pillar, Propy, Aventis). Once there's some early buzz a lot of people think they can make money with a quick flip, helping the ICO sell out quickly. But unless there's ALSO significant excess demand from people who want in, but weren't quick enough (or who couldn't invest because of KYC restrictions), there won't be any buyers to flip to.

If the entire ICO buyer pool was made up of long-term holders, the token price probably wouldn't go below ICO. But if you've got that large pool of flippers, they get nervous very quickly and will try to move on to the next trade if they don't see things moving right away. The first flipper might only sell for a tiny loss, but this starts a wave once the others start getting skittish and it starts the downward trend.

This can all be exacerbated by strategic advisors/investors or bounty participants who got in cheaper than the ICO.

It's all just human emotion and the quality of the token may not have anything to do with it. This was my rationale for the price "prediction" earlier. You won't see upward movement until there's real news from the company, but in the case of PayPie, I don't expect that to be until mid-2018 based on their roadmap. It's got nothing to do with creating FUD.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Activity: 406
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
guys, in general what do we expect here at a price that it will grow in the near future? I participated in ico and I do not like it a bit as the price falls

This is my own personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. I expect it to go down to between 0.0004 and 0.00055 ETH/PPP in the near term, with a potential recovery beginning in mid-2018.

Looking at this users previous posts he's invested in populous and is on here just to create fud, wouldn't read too much into what he says.
I don't think this is a FUD. He's just expressing opinion base on how he feels about the project. I don't feel bad on what he's been saying. We must respect other peoples opinion. We have different views on Paypie.
guys, in general what do we expect here at a price that it will grow in the near future? I participated in ico and I do not like it a bit as the price falls

This is my own personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. I expect it to go down to between 0.0004 and 0.00055 ETH/PPP in the near term, with a potential recovery beginning in mid-2018.

Looking at this users previous posts he's invested in populous and is on here just to create fud, wouldn't read too much into what he says.

Yes, I invested in Populous, but I have no incentive to create FUD. PayPie already raised their money through the ICO, so they have enough capital to compete with Populous regardless of how the tokens are priced in the future.

That said, I'd be happy to make money with both if I saw the potential. I don't have anything against PPP. I just think it's too early to invest, but I'm keeping an eye on it because it could have longer term potential.

Of course I might be wrong, but there's actually a rationale behind my comments.

What I'm saying isn't automatically FUD because you don't agree with it. If you disagree, tell me what you think could drive the price to go up before mid-2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
You guys that hold PPP should ask the PayPie team how will they help to recover an investment in case an invoice defaults.
What are the steps taken to reduce the chance of default (before it does) and how to recover the investment in case of default (after it does)?

So far I can see the team never make any specific statement/policy on this.

Edit:
If they give some bullshit answer like, "We are gonna do a credit rating on the invoices", then probe them by saying how exactly/precisely will a credit rating going to help reduce default and/or recover a default?

For once, this question on prevention and recovery in case of default needs to be addressed.
It appears to me the team is not bothered with this.

For crying out loud, credit risk score on the SME is just a tiny preventive measure.

There is still much to do with figuring out the credit risk score of the debtor stated in the invoice.
And still much to do with recovery in case of a default, regardless of whatever the credit risk score.

Guys, if you want PayPie to be like Populous, you need to beat the PayPie team of Indians into clarifying all these.

That's a good question Dorkie. Unfortunately, not enough people pressure ICO companies into giving good answers, so they often get away with vague responses that don't really answer the question.

a bunch of fucking numbskull idiots commenting on what they don't know about here.
PayPie is putting account data on the blockchain in order to sale the data companies like Populous whom do invoice factoring, you all are a bunch of fucking idiots if you think PayPie specifically focuses on invoice factoring.

Uhh...wrong

First neither of us suggested that invoice factoring was their exclusive focus, so I'm not sure why you made that assumption. However, it is on their roadmap and their approach deserves to be questioned.

Second, suggesting that they'll be selling their data to companies like Populous is a stretch since they expect to have their own source of credit data and likely won't have to buy anything from PayPie.

This is especially true since I don't think PayPie can pull off their plan to bring SME accounting on to the blockchain, so I have more interest in other areas of their business model.

So, get your facts straight before acting like you know what you're talking about.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You guys that hold PPP should ask the PayPie team how will they help to recover an investment in case an invoice defaults.
What are the steps taken to reduce the chance of default (before it does) and how to recover the investment in case of default (after it does)?

Edit:
If they give some bullshit answer like, "We are gonna do a credit rating on the invoices", then probe them by saying how exactly/precisely will a credit rating going to help reduce default and/or recover a default?

For once, this question on prevention and recovery in case of default needs to be addressed.

For crying out loud, credit risk score on the SME is just a tiny preventive measure.

There is still much to do with figuring out the credit risk score of the debtor stated in the invoice.
And still much to do with recovery in case of a default, regardless of whatever the credit risk score.

Guys, if you want PayPie to be like Populous, you need to beat the PayPie team of Indians into clarifying all these.

That's a good question Dorkie. Unfortunately, not enough people pressure ICO companies into giving good answers, so they often get away with vague responses that don't really answer the question.

a bunch of fucking numbskull idiots commenting on what they don't know about here.
PayPie is putting account data on the blockchain in order to sale the data companies like Populous whom do invoice factoring, you all are a bunch of fucking idiots if you think PayPie specifically focuses on invoice factoring.

Edit:

Pages:
Jump to: