Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 79. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
tomorrow is the presale and i am ready to invest into some paypies and get my share of the cake Smiley

you guys should also follow me and do the same and get some pies Smiley

909 PPP/ETH right? Do you think it will be soldout pretty fast? I don't know if for that time  (13:00 UTC) I'll be in front of my pc Undecided

Well it's hard to tell that. But with all the activity here in the forum, the huge community on Telegram and the seemingly very high number of people on the mailing list, there could be a huge demand and the ICO could be sould out quickly. But thats pure speculation.

let's hope it will be sold out. high demand = high token price on the market. I hope everybody gets in.

Some ICOs like Sonm, Bancor and Status , (all sold out) are trading under ICO price for quite some time now. Many people join on FOMO to dump their tokens when it will be added to exchanges = panic selling.
However PayPie it's no like ICOs I mentioned, it solves an actual problem, we will see many hodlers
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes tomorrow things will begin, and as many said, we all want our shares of pie !
Im sure that paypie will raise a lot of money, so much supporters and people who want to invest in paypie, the community behind paypie is huge and it’s a very important point for the sucess of a project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
tomorrow is the presale and i am ready to invest into some paypies and get my share of the cake Smiley

909 PPP/ETH right? Do you think it will be soldout pretty fast? I don't know if for that time  (13:00 UTC) I'll be in front of my pc Undecided

Well it's hard to tell that. But with all the activity here in the forum, the huge community on Telegram and the seemingly very high number of people on the mailing list, there could be a huge demand and the ICO could be sould out quickly. But thats pure speculation.

let's hope it will be sold out. high demand = high token price on the market. I hope everybody gets in.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Wapinter

Can you make announce about pre-sale, please? exact date, bonuses, price etc.  Roll Eyes
Im waiting with impatience ))
If you want that kind of information, you should subscribe their newsletter, many people have already told it.
Here is what i got from the newsletter :

About the pre-sale structure, we also have some terrific news for you! We decreased both the Individual Minimum and the Individual Cap for the pre-sale! We wanted to democratize participation as much as possible so everyone can enroll, so check it out:

Pre-Sale Structure

- Opens: October 08th, at 13:00 UTC

- Closes: October 15th, at 12:00 UTC

- Individual Minimum: 0.5 ETH

- Individual Cap: 75 ETH

- Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

- Total Soft Cap: 4,500,000 PPP

- Total Hard Cap: 82,500,000 PPP

- Only Currency Accepted: ETH

- Whitelist: No

- Smart Contract: Yes

- USA/Canada Allowed: Yes

- Tokens Delivery: Within 14 business days after tokensale completion

- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

But there is any word about bonuses on pre-sale.
Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH - its price on main sale...
Which bonuses will be?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
one more day. address will be posted on website. can you please make sure enough resources to handle all request please if only one place to go for investing address? please be aware of scam address
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
By the way, there is only one day left for pre-ico.

We are waiting that day for a long time. I hope it will be a great success, I also think that it will be a great success.
Activity: 294
Seems like the good news keep coming, great for the Jaxx integration  Grin
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
It was not long ago the telegram channel was 2k members, now approaching 4k members. Allocating funds to be ready for the sale Smiley

Yes, already more than 3600 people in the Telegram group and according to Andreas BTCBusinessconsult on Telegram there are more than 10,000 people on the mailing list for the pre-ico.  I am really excited to see the sale starting.

That is a lot of people! I hope their servers are ready to handle such a big amount of traffic when it starts. What is the maximum cap for the pre-ICO? In fact, is there a maximum at all?
PayPie from 8 days, there are less than a day's time.
Are you ready for ETH in your hands?
Look forward to tomorrow's start
Tomorrow the server is good
Activity: 265
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Great news! It's going to sell out in minutes. I just hope as others stated, their servers don't crash.
Activity: 322
Does the SEC going on lately affect PayPie in any way?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
It was not long ago the telegram channel was 2k members, now approaching 4k members. Allocating funds to be ready for the sale Smiley

Yes, already more than 3600 people in the Telegram group and according to Andreas BTCBusinessconsult on Telegram there are more than 10,000 people on the mailing list for the pre-ico.  I am really excited to see the sale starting.

That is a lot of people! I hope their servers are ready to handle such a big amount of traffic when it starts. What is the maximum cap for the pre-ICO? In fact, is there a maximum at all?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The ico process will start about one day. I think it will be a very successful ico and will invest quickly. I saw that one of the advisor is the CEO of Bittrex . if so, there will be no problem about entering the rexchanges Smiley
That will lead to big exchanges at the start of the project which will help to get big investors more easily.

Don't know but big exchange taking precaution these days listing new coins is slow process for them now. Before they even listed many shit coins and still trading there.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 154
Hello Everyone!

Here’s a fresh from the oven scoop for you – PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx multi-token wallet! PayPie and Decentral have just issued a joint press release officially announcing that Anthony Di Iorio has joined the PayPie team and that PayPie will be integrated into Jaxx! That’s thrilling news! Check it out:

"Anthony Di Iorio Joins PayPie Team; PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx
Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

The news about Anthony I knew but the one with Jaxx is new for me!
This is just great!

JAXX is a great system and great news that JAXX will support Paypie.
Thanks a lot for the update Wapinter. Always nice some fresh news Wink

It's nice to hear good news with regards to PAYPIE's. It never fails to bring in one almost everyday, now that the ICO is nearing.

This is good news for Paypie! Interestingly, Jaxx has already fixed the error?
https://vxlabs.com/2017/06/10/extracting-the-jaxx-12-word-wallet-backup-phrase/

The hype is increasing every day and hopefully, we will see the success in the pre-ICO. One more day to go, its a great news to see, will be buying some as soon as the pre sale starts.

i heard the romours regarding jaxx a few days ago its funny but i am really happy they did it!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The hype is increasing every day and hopefully, we will see the success in the pre-ICO. One more day to go, its a great news to see, will be buying some as soon as the pre sale starts.

I'm really curious about that presale tomorrow!
So excited! What will the investors do... will everyone be jumping on this hype or will it be a presale where we all say: "Where are the investors?".

Some great days in front of us.
This presale will be very important for the ICO

Since the market is recovering and the price of BTC is going up, we are bound to see a successful pre sale tomorrow. It just cant go bad since the team made so many positive announcements lately and are excellent in advertising their project.
Activity: 392
The ico process will start about one day. I think it will be a very successful ico and will invest quickly. I saw that one of the advisor is the CEO of Bittrex . if so, there will be no problem about entering the rexchanges Smiley
That will lead to big exchanges at the start of the project which will help to get big investors more easily.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hello Everyone!

Here’s a fresh from the oven scoop for you – PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx multi-token wallet! PayPie and Decentral have just issued a joint press release officially announcing that Anthony Di Iorio has joined the PayPie team and that PayPie will be integrated into Jaxx! That’s thrilling news! Check it out:

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

This is just great!

It's nice to hear good news with regards to PAYPIE's. It never fails to bring in one almost everyday, now that the ICO is nearing.

Just joined their Telegram @PayPieTokens and its an active community alive there. The serious hype makes me wonder how will they control the traffic tomorrow.

You mean the ico site traffic? I think that they have that in control, these people are not amateurs after all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Hello Everyone!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

This is just great!

Just joined their Telegram @PayPieTokens and its an active community alive there. The serious hype makes me wonder how will they control the traffic tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: