Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 91. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Oh so, Paypie is accepting US citizens also. It could boost their token sale as U.S. whales don't have many projects to invest into.

Good job from Paypie legal team. Yes, as USA and Canadian have no much option to invest on ICO, this hopefully will be their only choice to pick. Btw, looking forward for October 8th!
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Oh so, Paypie is accepting US citizens also. It could boost their token sale as U.S. whales don't have many projects to invest into.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Very informative, thanks winterrose!

Smaller contributors bonus sounds intriguing, a nice extra!  

btw on the paypie website, it still says there's 10 days until the crowfund starts, but if you do sell out during the pre-sale there wont even be a crowdsale...

I'm' glad that the official announcement of the pre-sale is now out, though it didn't mention who much the bonus will be, and also didn't mention what kind of bonus the ones that make minor investments will have, to be fair they shouldn't be receiving more tokens per eth than the ones investing more, we will wait for more information, thanks for the update Cheesy.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
How advanced is the project?

they have ready working company (Slickpie - in Canada). And now, they want to adapte this to blockchain.
Also, a famous man joined to this team (Antonio - co-founder of Ethereum)

it will be the best for paypie, after success in slickpie, now they has Antonio as partner.
come join pre-sale 8th Okt, 3 days later
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Excited for Okt 8th!

I am happy to see a cap for individual investors on 75 ETH. I really didnt like that BAT sold out to about 10 investors who control all the coins. You have lots of subscriptions and people interested
in PAYPIE, so its smart to put a cap per individual investor.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Very informative, thanks winterrose!

Smaller contributors bonus sounds intriguing, a nice extra!  

btw on the paypie website, it still says there's 10 days until the crowfund starts, but if you do sell out during the pre-sale there wont even be a crowdsale...
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
and when is presale planned? and what will be the discount on it regarding the mainsale?
It will be announced in next 48 hours, and the discount is still undetermined.

thanks for saying. but I do not even want to participate in this presale even without a discount. And cap on presale is known?
There is no information about the pre-sale for now, all about it will be announced in next 48 hours, like i said before.

There will be a presale which will be announced in next 48 hours.Please join paypie Telegram and subscribe to email list on http://paypie.com if you don't want to miss it.

told you so
Here it is! Pre-Sale officially opens on October 08th, at 13:00 UTC!

First of all, I'd just like to THANK YOU for the tremendous engagement levels that you've all been demonstrating! We've just reached the 10,000+ milestone on our mailing list and couldn't be more excited for the pre-sale to start!

Reminder: join us on Telegram now and don't miss on all the action.

We've also just created a new announcements-only channel! Join us now!

That being said, we strongly recommend that if you want to be sure to get any PayPie Platform tokens at all you should most definitely be ready to buy them at the first minute of the pre-sale. We absolutely can't guarantee that any tokens will be left for later and, in case we sell-out, there won't be a regular sale on October 15th.

About the pre-sale structure, we also have some terrific news for you! We decreased both the Individual Minimum and the Individual Cap for the pre-sale! We wanted to democratize participation as much as possible so everyone can enroll, so check it out:

Pre-Sale Structure

- Opens: October 08th, at 13:00 UTC

- Closes: October 15th, at 12:00 UTC

- Individual Minimum: 0.5 ETH

- Individual Cap: 75 ETH

- Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

- Total Soft Cap: 4,500,000 PPP

- Total Hard Cap: 82,500,000 PPP

- Only Currency Accepted: ETH

- Whitelist: No

- Smart Contract: Yes

- USA/Canada Allowed: Yes

- Tokens Delivery: Within 14 business days after tokensale completion

- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

Still, we have some very serious alerts to give:

- Rule #1: our ONLY official website is https://www.paypie.com/ Just go there and favorite/bookmark it to your browser so you can make sure you're always accessing the correct one.

- Follow Rule #1.

- Always triple-check our website address on your URL bar.

-  The ONLY place showing our official wallet address will be our website. If you see a wallet address on any other channel it will be fake, don't trust it.

- We'll never ask you to send any ETH over Email, Telegram, or any social media or other channel besides our official website.

- There are tons of scammers just waiting to take your money. Please follow these instructions. More detailed instructions on how to proceed will be sent soon.

Start your engines and get your cryptos ready!

Note: PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How advanced is the project?

they have ready working company (Slickpie - in Canada). And now, they want to adapte this to blockchain.
Also, a famous man joined to this team (Antonio - co-founder of Ethereum)
Activity: 437
and when is presale planned? and what will be the discount on it regarding the mainsale?
It will be announced in next 48 hours, and the discount is still undetermined.

thanks for saying. but I do not even want to participate in this presale even without a discount. And cap on presale is known?
There is no information about the pre-sale for now, all about it will be announced in next 48 hours, like i said before.

There will be a presale which will be announced in next 48 hours.Please join paypie Telegram and subscribe to email list on http://paypie.com if you don't want to miss it.

told you so
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
how are you going to control sales so won't sold out in few min and larger user base can participate?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Watched some reviews on Paypie and i have to get in to this now. Everything looks organized and hype is unbeliveable!
Activity: 378
I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
Yes, I also would like to inquire about whether not there is a soft cap? If so, is there also a hard cap, and what is the projected goal?

Agree. I could not find anything about this either. Maybe undecided yet as it is still early.

Maybe they will keep the project on no matter what the result of the crowdsale will. They will run the project even though they got only small amount of investment....cmiiw!

I imagine that the traction this Project has recieved lately that is that min cap most likely wont be an issue.

Andreas BTCBusinessconsult said on Telegram that  soft cap are 4.5 million. Not sure if this is true but it seems he is very close to the Paypie team.

4.5 million is certainly doable for a soft cap for a project like Paypie. It's not ridiculous high so I expect it to go over it.

Yes, the team is indeed on Telegram. Thank you!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Very curious about there bonus structure.
Hope to dont give to much of bonusses, this usually has a bad influence when it hits exchanges.

I think the pre-sale will go fast so maybe put a bonus on the amount they fund this project
50 ETH - 20%
30 ETH - 10%

Hope to hear more about those bonusses.
Cant wait for the presale

I am pretty sure they will give some bonuses, otherwise a lot of people wouldn't attand in a pre-sale, let's wait to see what they will pull out of their hat!
Activity: 420
After the completion of ICO, waiting for us until March 2018?
The road map will launch the platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
To participate in the pre-sale you need to register in advance?
Can all countries participate?
about the preliminary registration was not specified anywhere, but I'm not sure
 as well as about the ban of certain countries.  I think the ban can only be inside the country
In many projects, registration takes place a week before the start of pre-sales. For example, the project Red Pulse has forbidden to participate in the Chinese, Americans and Canada.
I know about this situation. as I think that RedPulse - chinese project - they are known to have a number of requirements, this is their personal initiative, since it is necessary to comply with internal laws. PAYPIE in this aspect is all right
 as well as about the ban of certain countries.  I think the ban can only be inside the country
In many projects, registration takes place a week before the start of pre-sales. For example, the project Red Pulse has forbidden to participate in the Chinese, Americans and Canada.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Is decentralized in the sense that the ledger and information will be in the blockchain, and nobody will tamper it, so nobody has a central authority over it, not even PayPie, someone will enter information yes, but it will be made by each company that has n account in paypai, and all the date is from them, is like you put information in your own account, so you controlled it, and even if it is false information, the blockchain already recorded it and cant be deleted, so once people see it, immediately will it be known that is false, so you dismiss it.

How will you know if an information submitted by an SME is false?

As you said, "private companies are by law not required to submit/disclose any financial information".

PayPie and similar projects incentivizes publishing financial information. To get people to pay your invoice both the invoice seller and their customer company must appear trustworthy.

If the invoice seller and/or the customer company commit fraud, the documents they have submitted can be used as proof against them. The blockchain serves a notarial function here. Having the information out in public would also invoke a Panopticon effect, discouraging fraud from happening to begin with as potential scammers have the feeling of being watched all the time.

That is my speculation though and I doubt this works as well in practice as it does on paper. I am aware you mentioned Enron before.

This discussion was buried under a few pages worth of posts. I wonder if any other people in here have something to say about making sure the token holders will get their money. After all, if you are in this thread there is a good chance you are planning to become a token holder yourself. So this is a pretty important subject since it may directly affect you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the hype around paypie is huge and it’s very good. That mean investors enjoy the concept of paypie and trust In the projet and his future. Very important. I think paypie will raise a lot of money, with a visibility like they have and the potential of the project, a lot of eth will be raised !
Pages:
Jump to: