Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 88. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.
Any more details? Which bonuses, price, min contribution etc?

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Yeah but it clearly states - Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. So that is their (team) view, not SEC view. US law is not even mentioned... Don't get me wrong I like this project and I will try to contribute in their first presale but I think that they could have problems with SEC in the future. As far as I know dividends are just one thing that leads to product meeting securities definition, there are many other conditions... I will really check into this because I am currently working with ICO team and our legal department said that there is no way we can make ICO without KYC/AML registration... I will post their response.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!

So it will be on sunday like I speculated Grin. Yeah I agree with that guy and maybe the announcement came so later because they discussed with SEC which willenable US citizens to partecipate in this ICO. This happened rarely recently
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Pre-Sale Individual Minimum 1 ETH

Thats mean, that minimum requiment for taking part in pre-sale only 1 ETH? I understand everything correctly?
Which bonuses will be on pre-sale?
Do you happen to know if that price will still stand, even after the presale is over? There is still a lot that I too, don't fully understand.  Can someone provide some clarity please?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Today they sent an e-mail with informations about ICO and that they will announce pre-ICO in 48 hours.
So pre-sale must be in five days maybe? They always said that they'll do pre-sale announcement three days before it. I'm expecting pre-sale to start this sunday then

I dont think Sunday would be a good marketing move since a lot of people are out with their families or just doing some relaxed stuff away from the computer. Maybe they will go for Monday which would make more sense.
agree with you, I think from Monday will be better, although we will see. it is necessary to follow the best in the telegram
anyway can not skip PAYPIE  pre-ico
For me Sunday is perfect because I don't have time during work to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
another one PAYPIE review, I think for those who are new in this theme will be useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrrMy-7Gxug
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Got a question

75 max eth per address.
What's to stop whales using multiple addresses, high gas fees they could easy do this and set up bots/scripts to spam network.  Do this with 5 accounts and that's over $100k. 

How can this be prevented and does the team plan to do anything to stop this?

Something like civic or at minimum a max gasv of say 100geei

Recently said that 100 eth. Now it's 75 eth? I think it's useless. Indeed, can use many addresses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Got a question

75 max eth per address.
What's to stop whales using multiple addresses, high gas fees they could easy do this and set up bots/scripts to spam network.  Do this with 5 accounts and that's over $100k. 

How can this be prevented and does the team plan to do anything to stop this?

Something like civic or at minimum a max gasv of say 100geei
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

But its usual price that was announced on main ICO... so any bonuses avaliable on pre-sale? I was hope at last 20% bonus on pre-sale..
Or price on main ICO now will be higher?  Huh

There will be some bonuses announced later on. According to their statement, there will be some kind of bonus for smaller investors to prevent pumps and dumps.
I never seen this before but it actually sounds like a great idea.

Im agree, big bonuses like 100% or 200% not needed. But small bonuses (like 10-30% would be nice)
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I'm pretty sure there's no shot that this will make it to the regular ICO. It's going to sell out in the Pre-ICO

i hope so too because that means that my tokens im going to get will increase in value!!

me to, cause i will adopt this program for my business in the future
Activity: 154
I'm pretty sure there's no shot that this will make it to the regular ICO. It's going to sell out in the Pre-ICO

i hope so too because that means that my tokens im going to get will increase in value!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

But its usual price that was announced on main ICO... so any bonuses avaliable on pre-sale? I was hope at last 20% bonus on pre-sale..

There will be some bonuses announced later on. According to their statement, there will be some kind of bonus for smaller investors to prevent pumps and dumps.

This would be a great decision if smaller investors could also take some profits from the pre-sale Smiley Looking forward to this!
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Oh... I missed announse.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Or price on main ICO now will be higher?  Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Oh... I missed announse.

Activity: 288

mmm, sold out not on the first day, I think it will sell out in a week, people still need to gather their tokens, and some other ICOs will start around 15 too, besides, a fast sold out in minutes or hours does not happen anymore, too many ICOs for that.

yes ,people is quiet now ,some ico hit exchange not easy,and many of tokens below ico price when hit exchange ,but i hope PAYPIE  will not .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

mmm, sold out not on the first day, I think it will sell out in a week, people still need to gather their tokens, and some other ICOs will start around 15 too, besides, a fast sold out in minutes or hours does not happen anymore, too many ICOs for that.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Oh... I missed announse.

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Oh... I missed announse.

Pages:
Jump to: