Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 86. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Paypie makes me imagine the future very close. Making payments with all the ease and security promised. I really hope to make good gains on this investment, and I do not see it as difficult. Accompanying and cheering
Paypie is going to be a lead in a field where innovation is scarce, due to outdated, and centralized methods. The Blockchain is a daring new innovation, that is blazing it's own trail. Paypie will offer something other competitors can't offer. Decentralized, provable trust. With the transparent ledger, what was once closed, and suffering from latency problems, will now be open, and instantaneous. If anything, this will be a promising Long term investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Nice to hear that! This will further encourage potential investors and eliminating bureaucracy would be good for the project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not

there is no big bonuses, so I think no sense dublicate multiple wallets on pre-sale.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

To get involved in the PayPie pre-ICO, do you need to register? or do you just sent ETH from MyEthWallet to the PayPie address when it goes live on Sunday?

Thanks in advance

Rick
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not

I wonder how this is feasible?

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.

There is no KYC right? Then it will be hard i think, but maybe they have found a good method.

Even KYC is no guarantee. A multi-accounter could hire another person as a proxy, similar to a money mule.

To be honest, the one who finds a way to prevent multi-accounts may as well start a complete stand-alone business with that solution. Perhaps even be nominated for a Nobel prize. Because it would requiring solving the paradox of uniqueness and identification in an anonymous network.
Well said my friend. Multi accounts are very big problem of today's internet. I hope that Paypie team will be able to handle this

If they would use something like Civic for KYC it would be cool and it would also bring attention. Just saying.

I counted on someone mentioning Civic. I will take this opportunity to ask about the expected status of Civic at the date of PayPie's pre-sale. If they are production ready, perhaps a partnership between PayPie and Civic would be possible.

That said, I wonder if Civic solves the money mule issue. Wouldn't that require the ERC20 wallet to be integrated with an identification service too?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Paypie makes me imagine the future very close. Making payments with all the ease and security promised. I really hope to make good gains on this investment, and I do not see it as difficult. Accompanying and cheering
Activity: 182

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.

There is no KYC right? Then it will be hard i think, but maybe they have found a good method.

Even KYC is no guarantee. A multi-accounter could hire another person as a proxy, similar to a money mule.

To be honest, the one who finds a way to prevent multi-accounts may as well start a complete stand-alone business with that solution. Perhaps even be nominated for a Nobel prize. Because it would requiring solving the paradox of uniqueness and identification in an anonymous network.
Well said my friend. Multi accounts are very big problem of today's internet. I hope that Paypie team will be able to handle this

If they would use something like Civic for KYC it would be cool and it would also bring attention. Just saying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pre-Sale Individual Minimum 1 ETH

Thats mean, that minimum requiment for taking part in pre-sale only 1 ETH? I understand everything correctly?
Which bonuses will be on pre-sale?
Do you happen to know if that price will still stand, even after the presale is over? There is still a lot that I too, don't fully understand.  Can someone provide some clarity please?

You are wrong:
- Individual Minimum: 0.5 ETH

So you have to pay at least 0.5 ETH to take part in the pre-sale, this is really not much so everyone can join this presale!

- Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

I'm not sure if this price will stand in the crowdsale... I would hope on it. Normally it will be higher.
For the bonus read this part in the announcement:
- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

you can expect the price to increase during the ICO. otherwise why would they even have a pre-sale?
I think there will be no ICO everything will be sold out during pre-Sale. So don't speculate if ICO price is higher just invest in pre-sale to be sure it isn't sold out until you drop in.

If PayPie can really ensure that everyone can only participate with a maximum of 75 ETH, then I doubt the pre-sale will be sold out as fast as you think. But yeah, time will tell. Only a few days left till we know.
The minimum amount to participate in the pre-sale is 75 ETH? Where is this written? This is bad news for many investors, I was waiting for pre-sale Sad

Sigh. Take a deep breath and read it again slowly. Also read the email that came round. Also read the many other articles about the minimum amount required. See if you can spot your mistake.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
There is a lot of activity in this thread. A good sign of excitement among community as PAYPIE's ICO has less than 3 days to go.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Thats mean, that minimum requiment for taking part in pre-sale only 1 ETH? I understand everything correctly?
Do you happen to know if that price will still stand, even after the presale is over? There is still a lot that I too, don't fully understand.  Can someone provide some clarity please?

You are wrong:

So you have to pay at least 0.5 ETH to take part in the pre-sale, this is really not much so everyone can join this presale!

I'm not sure if this price will stand in the crowdsale... I would hope on it. Normally it will be higher.
- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

you can expect the price to increase during the ICO. otherwise why would they even have a pre-sale?
I think there will be no ICO everything will be sold out during pre-Sale. So don't speculate if ICO price is higher just invest in pre-sale to be sure it isn't sold out until you drop in.

If PayPie can really ensure that everyone can only participate with a maximum of 75 ETH, then I doubt the pre-sale will be sold out as fast as you think. But yeah, time will tell. Only a few days left till we know.
The minimum amount to participate in the pre-sale is 75 ETH? Where is this written? This is bad news for many investors, I was waiting for pre-sale Sad
Activity: 518

Activity: 182

You are wrong:

People will do multiple account that is pretty normal so I would expect that it will be sold out soon.
Activity: 392
I think it is going to sell out in presale just like PPT and Rialto , people like these projects because of their passive income advantage. There is no maximum cap on presale they can sell out all tokens in presale.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

You are wrong:

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

I would also invest during the presale but I think there will still be an ICO.
Will the whole supply be available in the presale? Very curious how this presale will go! Cant wait to see it go live.

Livestreaming this sunday Wink
yeah, I think it will be interesting to see -
all put off their own affairs for this day, in order to have time to buy - PAYPIE tokens, it's will be sold in a short time like hot pies, I think so  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
On the official website there is a time counter before the sale. Already have instructions on how to sell tokens?
Activity: 294
Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Today they sent an e-mail with informations about ICO and that they will announce pre-ICO in 48 hours.
So pre-sale must be in five days maybe? They always said that they'll do pre-sale announcement three days before it. I'm expecting pre-sale to start this sunday then

I dont think Sunday would be a good marketing move since a lot of people are out with their families or just doing some relaxed stuff away from the computer. Maybe they will go for Monday which would make more sense.
agree with you, I think from Monday will be better, although we will see. it is necessary to follow the best in the telegram
anyway can not skip PAYPIE  pre-ico
For me Sunday is perfect because I don't have time during work to invest in an ICO.

Well maybe an announce on sunday for the presale beginning on monday. It would surprize people and create a FOMO. Could be a good move, but risky.

Oh, I think you missed some important news  Grin Pre sale has already been announced for Sunday, 13.00 UCT. Best you check their new announcement channel on telegram for details  https://t.me/PayPie. Or you scroll back 2 or 3 pages in the thread, there you can also find the announcement

Well thank you for the information, I had totally missed it !
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

I would also invest during the presale but I think there will still be an ICO.
Will the whole supply be available in the presale? Very curious how this presale will go! Cant wait to see it go live.

Livestreaming this sunday Wink
Pages:
Jump to: