Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 87. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The pre sale is very near, just 2 days to wait. I also think that a lot of paypie token will be sold during the pre sale, even sold out. I wait with impatience the start of the pre sale, I think it will be good to be as fast as possible to be sure that you can invest in paypie !
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Pre-Sale Individual Minimum 1 ETH

Thats mean, that minimum requiment for taking part in pre-sale only 1 ETH? I understand everything correctly?
Which bonuses will be on pre-sale?
Do you happen to know if that price will still stand, even after the presale is over? There is still a lot that I too, don't fully understand.  Can someone provide some clarity please?

You are wrong:
- Individual Minimum: 0.5 ETH

So you have to pay at least 0.5 ETH to take part in the pre-sale, this is really not much so everyone can join this presale!

- Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

I'm not sure if this price will stand in the crowdsale... I would hope on it. Normally it will be higher.
For the bonus read this part in the announcement:
- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

you can expect the price to increase during the ICO. otherwise why would they even have a pre-sale?
I think there will be no ICO everything will be sold out during pre-Sale. So don't speculate if ICO price is higher just invest in pre-sale to be sure it isn't sold out until you drop in.
I think that ICO will not, because all tokens will be sold per day, as it was with populus.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.
Any more details? Which bonuses, price, min contribution etc?

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!

So it will be on sunday like I speculated Grin. Yeah I agree with that guy and maybe the announcement came so later because they discussed with SEC which willenable US citizens to partecipate in this ICO. This happened rarely recently
I think many US citizens are not into the ICO business because hardly any ICO is allowed in the US. I think many people should do the extra work to allow people from US.
As far as I know there are no ICO that are allowed in US. Anyway if someone wants to invest they can do this by using some kind of VPN or other clever ways Cool

Sorry, but you are wrong. There is no law saying that ICO can not be held or made available to U.S citizens. Rather, the law states that if you dealing in securities then it has to pass approval by the SEC. Also, there is no law that requires companies to blacklist U.S citizens. Most do it to prevent the headache that comes from been scrutinized and also to avoid a possible law suit. For a company to open themselves to such says a lot about the team.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Got a question

75 max eth per address.
What's to stop whales using multiple addresses, high gas fees they could easy do this and set up bots/scripts to spam network.  Do this with 5 accounts and that's over $100k.  

How can this be prevented and does the team plan to do anything to stop this?

Something like civic or at minimum a max gasv of say 100geei

Recently said that 100 eth. Now it's 75 eth? I think it's useless. Indeed, can use many addresses.

They took this measures to soften the impact of whales a little but as you already noticed the fact is, you cant really stop them. Nothing can prevent them from using multiple addresses.
You can not prevent whales from claiming, but you can make it harder for them to grab big amounts of coins for fast ico flipping.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not

I wonder how this is feasible?

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.

There is no KYC right? Then it will be hard i think, but maybe they have found a good method.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Thats mean, that minimum requiment for taking part in pre-sale only 1 ETH? I understand everything correctly?
Do you happen to know if that price will still stand, even after the presale is over? There is still a lot that I too, don't fully understand.  Can someone provide some clarity please?

You are wrong:

So you have to pay at least 0.5 ETH to take part in the pre-sale, this is really not much so everyone can join this presale!

I'm not sure if this price will stand in the crowdsale... I would hope on it. Normally it will be higher.
- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

you can expect the price to increase during the ICO. otherwise why would they even have a pre-sale?
I think there will be no ICO everything will be sold out during pre-Sale. So don't speculate if ICO price is higher just invest in pre-sale to be sure it isn't sold out until you drop in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Well, yeah this is the right decision - The team strategically does everything to avoid manipulation from large whales.
if they want to buy more - will have to wait when PAYPIE will be added to exchanges and there they can buy more
Activity: 364

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 364
Got a question

75 max eth per address.
What's to stop whales using multiple addresses, high gas fees they could easy do this and set up bots/scripts to spam network.  Do this with 5 accounts and that's over $100k. 

Recently said that 100 eth. Now it's 75 eth? I think it's useless. Indeed, can use many addresses.
they try to stop whales investments? also for me is useless,they(whales) can use multiple account/addresses with only a little more gas expense...

So from Reading the last page my understanding is that pre-sale will be held at sunday, min buyin 0,5eth and max cap 75eth? would anyone please care to correct me if i am wrong because it seems that some information has changed from initial Communication. thanks Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!

So it will be on sunday like I speculated Grin. Yeah I agree with that guy and maybe the announcement came so later because they discussed with SEC which willenable US citizens to partecipate in this ICO. This happened rarely recently
I think many US citizens are not into the ICO business because hardly any ICO is allowed in the US. I think many people should do the extra work to allow people from US.
As far as I know there are no ICO that are allowed in US. Anyway if someone wants to invest they can do this by using some kind of VPN or other clever ways Cool
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Got a question

75 max eth per address.
What's to stop whales using multiple addresses, high gas fees they could easy do this and set up bots/scripts to spam network.  Do this with 5 accounts and that's over $100k. 

Wow, you should sign up for the bug bounty,  if they have one! It will be questikns like yours, that will help strengthen the core of a startup, by doing all the patchwork now, before discovering the holes when it's just too late!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Got a question

75 max eth per address.

they try to stop whales investments? also for me is useless,they(whales) can use multiple account/addresses with only a little more gas expense...
Activity: 588

You are wrong:

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

You are wrong:

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Got a question

75 max eth per address.
What's to stop whales using multiple addresses, high gas fees they could easy do this and set up bots/scripts to spam network.  Do this with 5 accounts and that's over $100k.  

They took this measures to soften the impact of whales a little but as you already noticed the fact is, you cant really stop them. Nothing can prevent them from using multiple addresses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Today they sent an e-mail with informations about ICO and that they will announce pre-ICO in 48 hours.
So pre-sale must be in five days maybe? They always said that they'll do pre-sale announcement three days before it. I'm expecting pre-sale to start this sunday then

I dont think Sunday would be a good marketing move since a lot of people are out with their families or just doing some relaxed stuff away from the computer. Maybe they will go for Monday which would make more sense.
agree with you, I think from Monday will be better, although we will see. it is necessary to follow the best in the telegram
anyway can not skip PAYPIE  pre-ico
For me Sunday is perfect because I don't have time during work to invest in an ICO.

Well maybe an announce on sunday for the presale beginning on monday. It would surprize people and create a FOMO. Could be a good move, but risky.

Oh, I think you missed some important news  Grin Pre sale has already been announced for Sunday, 13.00 UCT. Best you check their new announcement channel on telegram for details  https://t.me/PayPie. Or you scroll back 2 or 3 pages in the thread, there you can also find the announcement
Activity: 294
Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Today they sent an e-mail with informations about ICO and that they will announce pre-ICO in 48 hours.
So pre-sale must be in five days maybe? They always said that they'll do pre-sale announcement three days before it. I'm expecting pre-sale to start this sunday then

I dont think Sunday would be a good marketing move since a lot of people are out with their families or just doing some relaxed stuff away from the computer. Maybe they will go for Monday which would make more sense.
agree with you, I think from Monday will be better, although we will see. it is necessary to follow the best in the telegram
anyway can not skip PAYPIE  pre-ico
For me Sunday is perfect because I don't have time during work to invest in an ICO.

Well maybe an announce on sunday for the presale beginning on monday. It would surprize people and create a FOMO. Could be a good move, but risky.
Activity: 392

Oh... I missed announse.

Pages:
Jump to: