Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment - page 10. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
I think that everyone understands everything and will act for the benefit of the project. So you should look at the project and buy a few tokens.
So far, at this stage, I'm not sure about the correctness of buying the tokens of this project. I think the team should give us more information about the project. Perhaps in the future there will be more chances to buy.
I agree. Perhaps, the team must have to focus in attracting more people to invest in the project and make all necessary things that can convinced them. It is really important because the market now are not stable and people are doubtful if this would be a great time to earn profits from the crypto investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
They might seem will be partnering with some masternode pools that are very cheap to get service so that the people can invest directly to the pool

This will be a big help if ciervo will have partnerships specially to those well-known names of masternode pools. Hoping to see more of it soon, keep it up team ciervo.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
in thread ciervo there is a picture of a card ... like a payment card, I hope that the way it works can be used in my real life as a payment medium.
Indeed. I hope so. But, I don't think it will be realized beacuse these are the cards to trade in the platform or anything related to the project.
Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
They might seem will be partnering with some masternode pools that are very cheap to get service so that the people can invest directly to the pool
Activity: 574
As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
I think that everyone understands everything and will act for the benefit of the project. So you should look at the project and buy a few tokens.
It isn't necessary to force anybody on purchase of tokens, it looks strange. I think everyone in forces densely to study the project and to make the decision on an investment in him independently.
Dua
Activity: 616
The capability of the CIERVO card that could support 50+ currency that we had will be a convenient tools for our daily transaction need.
With just connecting our many currency in a single place, we could used our fund in a flexible way possible.
yes, it will be very convenient for many users. I hope that the project will be developed confidently and qualitatively. For today it is very important.
Activity: 322
The capability of the CIERVO card that could support 50+ currency that we had will be a convenient tools for our daily transaction need.
With just connecting our many currency in a single place, we could used our fund in a flexible way possible.
Activity: 504
As I understand it correctly, is this a project that prepares a new exchange? Does the team have experience in creating such large-scale projects?
I too are interested in the professional experience of the team. The team will have to withstand a lot of competition with already operating exchanges.
Yes, it's true, now there are a lot of exchanges that started their work, but because of the big competition, they could not hold on to the market for a long time and because of this they became bankrupt.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
So far, at this stage, I'm not sure about the correctness of buying the tokens of this project. I think the team should give us more information about the project. Perhaps in the future there will be more chances to buy.
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
D.U.G
This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
that's right
that's one of the purpose of the ciervo mission, provides a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency.

If this will be implemented then this will surely help the project but I am wondering when the team will provide this and if the platform can surely provide a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency?

Investing in cryptocurrencies really involves risk and we can't deny that fact. This is because of its volatile character which makes it as advantage and disadvantage.

I agree. This kind of investments are really risks so it's better to put it in our minds that everything will be possible to happens. And also, it is adviseable that only invest an amount that you can afford to loose so that if something goes wrong, we can still be able to manage ourselves and decide to invest again.
Indeed, well its definitely even more riskier than other investments, so everyone must take precaution and they must have resolve if they want to profit.
Activity: 504
This project has potential and seem pretty interesting , though its too early, looking forward for your developments and updates since things are need to be done.
yes looking forward to update and specially for bounty program.  a large number of people looking forward on thaf

That will be a good improvement to move furthermore on this project. Also getting a review on crypto related magazines will give legit impression and traffic to the sites from readers.
I am also looking forward to this project. Well, that is true that the CIERVO project has a potential which I can also see with it and moreover, it has a good platform for the crypto trading industry and investments which I hope can bring a much better for impact for the crypto currency community.
This project has potential and seem pretty interesting , though its too early, looking forward for your developments and updates since things are need to be done.
yes looking forward to update and specially for bounty program.  a large number of people looking forward on thaf

That will be a good improvement to move furthermore on this project. Also getting a review on crypto related magazines will give legit impression and traffic to the sites from readers.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Well mobile application seem up and ready i think the dev here are serious with their project if they can be this quick lets hope they get a beta as soon as possible lets begin testing
From where do you have information on mobile app? I didn't meet him anywhere, you can share the link. I with pleasure would establish it on android for testing.

That would be a good idea for some people to test use the apps for testing and also to see bugs and glitches.
Activity: 434
I heard about CIERVO project from my friend, is it will be listing at major exchang? Or how to mine Ciervo coins?
What is the  rules or minimum to invest in case I want to stake mining? Is that thesame with masternodes setup right?
I think there is no rule or minimum to invest since it can make the project getting fund. I hope you can gain more profit by invest.

Are you sure about this? There should be a minimum otherwise sending payments won't be efficient for those stakers. I am also wondering if they don't really require a hardware for someone to be able to profit or gain rewards in POS or POW.
Merit: 126
I have so understood in the platform will use similar to masternode an algorithm? If this is so, then the fact that the minimum sum for receiving profit won't be is very pleasant? Because usually masternode demand enough large investments in the form of several thousand dollars in a crypto equivalent from everyone  to start it.

They are not using masternode and you don't need hold large amount of money in order set up mastenode then get rewards. They are using proof of stake and all you need to do, is holding the coin in their POW wallet and you will get reward depends on how much coins you hold.

Is it safe to do it and how much the risk we are dealing with this kind of stuff? I mean, this is good but we need some great security because everyone value their assets.

I just explained it, I can't tell you if it's going to be safe investment or not, it's your job to do you own research and look at all aspect of this business model before making any investment and this rule applies for all other ICOs. never ever invest base on someone's opinion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Your project does look interesting, trading is one of many place that everyone could makes enough cash.
So in which exchange does CIERVO will be listed?
Pages:
Jump to: