Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment - page 7. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Could someone provide me the detail of CIERVO crowded sale progress at the moment? I mean i want know more about their sale.

I visited the website and for now this is the amount already raised, Hopes I help you mate. They already raised more 15k US dollars.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Could someone provide me the detail of CIERVO crowded sale progress at the moment? I mean i want know more about their sale.
Well, as far as I know on the official website of the project there is no such information. I think this question can be answered by the members of the development team.

They should make some adjustments or maybe the team still making progress to develop the site. We will wait for their response so that we would know what is really the current progress of the platform.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Yes, really so. Now the problem with falling of the market has come to the end and at last there has come the green strip both for traders, and for developers. Thanks to it the project will develop with a normal speed.

Let's just hope it will continue to increased so that crypto users will start to invest and also those who holds for a bit of time can somehow gained some benefits.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Yes, really so. Now the problem with falling of the market has come to the end and at last there has come the green strip both for traders, and for developers. Thanks to it the project will develop with a normal speed.
Since then I strongly believe that the fall of the market is temporary. In right time this will rise anfd everything will back to were they should be. This time its to increase the nu,ber of investors ,worry is about to end and success wilb be possible.
I also hope that the market begins to slowly recover and soon we will see good growth. I think this will also have a positive impact on the development of the project.

Market situation for now is just temporary. Let us be patient enough in waiting for the exact time. Hope the team will find ways not to be affected by the situation. In order people will continue to support the project. I know it will recover soon, positive minds and beliefs is very important to have.

They need to be more flexible in terms of how they face the market whatever the situation that will be. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and we e already know that from the beginning.
Activity: 308
Since then I strongly believe that the fall of the market is temporary. In right time this will rise anfd everything will back to were they should be. This time its to increase the nu,ber of investors ,worry is about to end and success wilb be possible.
I also hope that the market begins to slowly recover and soon we will see good growth. I think this will also have a positive impact on the development of the project.

Market situation for now is just temporary. Let us be patient enough in waiting for the exact time. Hope the team will find ways not to be affected by the situation. In order people will continue to support the project. I know it will recover soon, positive minds and beliefs is very important to have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Well, as far as I know on the official website of the project there is no such information. I think this question can be answered by the members of the development team.
Activity: 434
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea
Activity: 434
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Good think to know that the team of this great and promising project is very responsible to its community. A very active team that is gladly answering all the queries and questions raise in the Ciervo project. Moreover I am looking forward to the release of the team to the internal ciervo exchanges and be registered on external exchanges as soon as possible.
Good, showing that.positive attitude of being active answering all the queries could also be realized of how the team really serious in this project. It could also lead that this project is can be trusted and worth it to be invested.
Also, it could give more advantages from the others since there are a lot of threads or projects are not being handled well and lacked of communications between the members and the team. It is very needed and important to always active in works so that people will keep supporting this project until the goals completed.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.
I think crypto trading businesses has always been popular so it shouldnt really be a difficult task for the devs to reach their goal for this project.
And since crypto trading business has always been popular therefore we cant avoid the fact that they many competitors and for that it will still be a difficult and challenging.
Yes that exactly true every business has its own competitor so they need to be ahead of the game. Meaning they need to focus on how to get nore supporters to their project.
They have analysed the problems and eradicated by implementing the right solutions that will easily make all the circulation in a smooth process at the same time they should also focus on bounty campaigns to gain more supporters and traffic.
Activity: 294
Ciervo is a trading platform powered by blockchain who make easy to trade other token.They rates other blockchain platform thats why they can trade any token of their wish
It is almost focusing on their own infrastructure and technology by adding more features in CIERVO for crypto trading and investments and soon there may be various new investment plans to make better profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Ciervo is a trading platform powered by blockchain who make easy to trade other token.They rates other blockchain platform thats why they can trade any token of their wish
Activity: 560
Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.
I think crypto trading businesses has always been popular so it shouldnt really be a difficult task for the devs to reach their goal for this project.

yes, of course it has always enjoyed popularity and little appreciation among traders. but now it's a rather difficult time for traders who have already lost a lot of money that they have invested in certain coins and some of them can not sell. so they relate to it with great caution.
I have lost plenty of my money that I have invested in cardano and now I have invested in this project. I hope it can be a great profit.
Activity: 294

To me it is all based on the planning and implementing the plan exactly through team at the same time they should do have a check list when they are following all the instructions that will help the team members to reach small goals initially and managers who are assigned should do validate every prospectus.
Activity: 126

And since crypto trading business has always been popular therefore we cant avoid the fact that they many competitors and for that it will still be a difficult and challenging.
Yes that exactly true every business has its own competitor so they need to be ahead of the game. Meaning they need to focus on how to get nore supporters to their project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

yes, of course it has always enjoyed popularity and little appreciation among traders. but now it's a rather difficult time for traders who have already lost a lot of money that they have invested in certain coins and some of them can not sell. so they relate to it with great caution.
Pages:
Jump to: