Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment - page 8. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Good think to know that the team of this great and promising project is very responsible to its community. A very active team that is gladly answering all the queries and questions raise in the Ciervo project. Moreover I am looking forward to the release of the team to the internal ciervo exchanges and be registered on external exchanges as soon as possible.
Good, showing that.positive attitude of being active answering all the queries could also be realized of how the team really serious in this project. It could also lead that this project is can be trusted and worth it to be invested.
True, project is very promising. As what the project is doing right now we can clearly see how efficient and effective their approach towards the project plans and goals. The investors are now comfortable and more convinced about the project capabilities for victory.
CIERVO professionals who are experienced are managing even by investing funds on a non-government controlled currencies where they analyse various bodies to figure out the better ways for the ultimate success of the project.
Indeed. You must figure the project and the future of the project so that your investment won't be wasted. I wish the project won't scam anyone.
Activity: 378
Good think to know that the team of this great and promising project is very responsible to its community. A very active team that is gladly answering all the queries and questions raise in the Ciervo project. Moreover I am looking forward to the release of the team to the internal ciervo exchanges and be registered on external exchanges as soon as possible.
Good, showing that.positive attitude of being active answering all the queries could also be realized of how the team really serious in this project. It could also lead that this project is can be trusted and worth it to be invested.
True, project is very promising. As what the project is doing right now we can clearly see how efficient and effective their approach towards the project plans and goals. The investors are now comfortable and more convinced about the project capabilities for victory.
CIERVO professionals who are experienced are managing even by investing funds on a non-government controlled currencies where they analyse various bodies to figure out the better ways for the ultimate success of the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.
I think crypto trading businesses has always been popular so it shouldnt really be a difficult task for the devs to reach their goal for this project.
Activity: 504
Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Activity: 378
Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.
thanks for the advice.
we will consider that, so there is no minimum stake limit to facilitate investors.
but at least to make it easier to be given a limit.
If there are no limits, then this is a good option for traders, because then more traders will come to the market. On some exchanges, now there are very large commissions, if you take into account this nuance, then you can attract a very large number of users.
Activity: 280
Activity: 308
Could i have a foolish question, CIERVO will release their own exchange or will listing at external exchange their coin?
we will release internal ciervo exchanges and register on external exchanges
internal is prioritized in the near future, try to see and read white paper.

It's good to know that the team will do both as this both will surely add exposures and popularity to the project and will surely boost trust of investors to support the project.

It's great to know that they will launch their own exchange since the main goal of this project is to give all people a chance to have a better experienced in trading crypto coins. This could add more attractions to the platform and possibly choosen by all investors for investments.
Activity: 196
Very promising project, great team, great product, great idea, great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!!!!!!!!
Project is going very very well. Good luck!!!
I am not sure they will leading place in the world but i agree CIERVO is very promising and have potential project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Very promising project, great team, great product, great idea, great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!!!!!!!!
Project is going very very well. Good luck!!!
Activity: 574
With such cooperation it is necessary to be very selective. The matter is that not each pool honest also adds only the present projects. It is necessary to work and look fairly for the real service and to agree with it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Could i have a foolish question, CIERVO will release their own exchange or will listing at external exchange their coin?

It's good to know that the team will do both as this both will surely add exposures and popularity to the project and will surely boost trust of investors to support the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.
Activity: 504
copper member
Activity: 22
https://ciervo.trade

thanks for the advice.
we will consider that, so there is no minimum stake limit to facilitate investors.
but at least to make it easier to be given a limit.
copper member
Activity: 22
https://ciervo.trade
Activity: 336

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

This project is a exchange platform I think, What you mean is their own coins or tokens trading from other trading exchanges?
Activity: 350
D.U.G
As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
I think that everyone understands everything and will act for the benefit of the project. So you should look at the project and buy a few tokens.
So far, at this stage, I'm not sure about the correctness of buying the tokens of this project. I think the team should give us more information about the project. Perhaps in the future there will be more chances to buy.
I agree. Perhaps, the team must have to focus in attracting more people to invest in the project and make all necessary things that can convinced them. It is really important because the market now are not stable and people are doubtful if this would be a great time to earn profits from the crypto investments.
Definitely since its really hard to convince investors because they are uncertain themselves, I hope the team have plans for that problem so they must exert effort for it more.
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: