Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment - page 5. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
You can find their team on their website named https://ciervo.trade/. I'm pretty sure you can find it yourself.
Better he initially would study this information on the official site and only after that would write some developed response, than this message...
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.
The team working behind this Ciervo project should be aware of this. They are not yet taking actions to make their community into a good shape. That is true buddy that they should have make a telegram community which the team and its people will be having a good conversation which the crowd will raise and asks different concerns regardong the platfo and also for them to know the updates and announcement much easily and convenient.
Having a telegram community could give big impact to the project.This will help making the audience to be always updated of all the details and deeply understand of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
Yeah, the ICO ihas already begun and its live to depositing your bitcoin, ethereum, and much others cryptocurrency that was used to be the payment method.
I think its about time to give the other altcoin a chance to be a payment options like bitcoin cash, ripple and doge since they are alos patronized by majority of traders.
of course this will be a big breakthrough for the project, when they can become one level with these popular crypto-currencies. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans.

It's hard to conclude right now since the progress of the project is on-going. Implementing the plan needs a lot of work to be done so the team should do more actions to at least have some support from the crypto community.
If they can follow well their plans and get greater development for their project then we can say that they have bright future. Although it is still tough since they need to adopt the current situation of the market.
Indeed they need to have adjustments, the given plans are really needed to be followed in this way they can maintain the investors trust and their confidence.
Activity: 560
Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.
The team working behind this Ciervo project should be aware of this. They are not yet taking actions to make their community into a good shape. That is true buddy that they should have make a telegram community which the team and its people will be having a good conversation which the crowd will raise and asks different concerns regardong the platfo and also for them to know the updates and announcement much easily and convenient.
Yes, it has to be increased for its audiences so it can give an express and effort to the community and also the developer. I hope they can bring such an airdrop or bounty that can increase audiences.
Activity: 560
Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
You can find their team on their website named https://ciervo.trade/. I'm pretty sure you can find it yourself.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 504

Activity: 308

Activity: 294
Reason should not only be market entirely and if they more focus on advertising with more development activities that will bring more investors added for the project as it is gaining more quality with the platform upgrades and ultimately they can succeed as per their plan by reaching all the targets.
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
is project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Yes, the project is really impressive.In my opinion,this is a good trading platform that will bring huge benefits to our community.I am happy to follow the development.

Correct, but I think it is not that easy to get patnership. It needs time and effort just to prove that the said project is capable and useful to people and different countries. The team can do it as long they will workhard and never stop in upgrading the project. They should do their best to prove that they are capable in the said slot being partnered in a well- known companies and successful projects.
Activity: 378
CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
Yeah, the ICO ihas already begun and its live to depositing your bitcoin, ethereum, and much others cryptocurrency that was used to be the payment method.
I think its about time to give the other altcoin a chance to be a payment options like bitcoin cash, ripple and doge since they are alos patronized by majority of traders.
of course this will be a big breakthrough for the project, when they can become one level with these popular crypto-currencies. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans.

It's hard to conclude right now since the progress of the project is on-going. Implementing the plan needs a lot of work to be done so the team should do more actions to at least have some support from the crypto community.
If they can follow well their plans and get greater development for their project then we can say that they have bright future. Although it is still tough since they need to adopt the current situation of the market.
There is nothing to proceed with a change due to market as they may have a backup plan and the developers does understand the market dips and they keep rotating with the right branches without proceeding their turn into a degrading level.
Activity: 423
I like new projects with  exchanges, but I did not see who is working in the project team? What kind of experience does the developer have?
Yes, security is it important problem at any project have relate to  exchange services, i think people don' want using low secure because the technique team not good.
Activity: 434
Now a lot of trading platform, so that the mission for have market share of CIEVOR at the future is so hard for do.
Activity: 322
Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea
Yes, I agree, because they really have a unique idea that attracted my attention to the project. I think that the team is very good in the field of crypto.
It is not the good but CIERVO just more prioritized on choosing the experienced professionals for the project who are more qualified with similar platforms that is letting them to easily sort out the issues and allowing the operations of CIERVO run smoothly without any hassle.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea
Yes, I agree, because they really have a unique idea that attracted my attention to the project. I think that the team is very good in the field of crypto.
For now, it's hard to think if they can handle this project well because as I have noticed, they are not much active here in this Ann thread. And even their telegram chat, only few subscribers are there. If they are really good in the field of crypto, they need to conduct or provide something that can convince people to join.
Hopefully those observation mate will be change. I hope gokd things wkll happened in this project. There are things that we want to achieve and know and in this project need to be more patient if we want best results out of this project.
Activity: 294
Could someone provide me the detail of CIERVO crowded sale progress at the moment? I mean i want know more about their sale.

I visited the website and for now this is the amount already raised, Hopes I help you mate. They already raised more 15k US dollars.

This is correct, I also visited their site quite a while and saw that every second there is the investor from all around the world buying CEO coins. And more are from Indonesian Country.

Yeah, however, I cannot see that the indonesian country is the most visited and the most investors around the world because there is not statement for that.
How did you guys verify that data, you need to show some of your screenshot so that you have some valid proofs that only indosians are mostly investing in this project.
in fact, there is such a judgment that most of the investors are located in Indonesian countries. Perhaps this is so, I think you can turn to statistics and find out.
Yes, actually you can directly ask those questions in the telegram group for your satisfaction, Im sorry to ask this is there something wrong if majority of the project investors are from Indonesia? Well hopefully the datas and some other proofs of Indonesian investors will be presented by the team.
15,304 raised as of now and noticed it kept increased constantly and adding more campaigns and sharing the information on various platforms will add value for the traffic and gains more investors and it all mainly based on more supporters active involvement as well.
Activity: 490
For now, it's hard to think if they can handle this project well because as I have noticed, they are not much active here in this Ann thread. And even their telegram chat, only few subscribers are there. If they are really good in the field of crypto, they need to conduct or provide something that can convince people to join.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

The market really seem tough for everyone so i think with their recent developments they are likely to get super support for it They are really working to make it a success
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
is project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Yes, the project is really impressive.In my opinion,this is a good trading platform that will bring huge benefits to our community.I am happy to follow the development.
Pages:
Jump to: