Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 10. (Read 53125 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What is going on with this project? The Telegram group is crazy right now! Yesterday was full of users that were saying that this a scam and today nobody can type anything in their telegram group. We need some answers
This is a pretty much a dead project. The telegram group is going crazy, no more news, in this thred is no more activity and on reddit is the same situation. I do think that this was just a scam and now the team will split the money that they have made and that's it, end of the project.
There is some activity in here but not as much as used to be, but they don't have any new article on medium, which was the place where all the news about the project were. And about the telegram group I don't even know what to say, that place is no safe for everyone, they are banning everyone. Right now there is a bot who is deleting every single comment that anyone puts in there, I'm really curious to see what the team will have to say about this.

It is strange indeed to see this new developments, because I believed in Pdata to be manned by a credible team. The last update was that of Christian Lange being interviewed by Julia Della Scala https://t.co/364KhQSTLS
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I believe this is a promising future project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this business. The thing is that the competition is huge and every project has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the idea! Good luck, team!
Activity: 7
What is going on with this project? The Telegram group is crazy right now! Yesterday was full of users that were saying that this a scam and today nobody can type anything in their telegram group. We need some answers
This is a pretty much a dead project. The telegram group is going crazy, no more news, in this thred is no more activity and on reddit is the same situation. I do think that this was just a scam and now the team will split the money that they have made and that's it, end of the project.
There is some activity in here but not as much as used to be, but they don't have any new article on medium, which was the place where all the news about the project were. And about the telegram group I don't even know what to say, that place is no safe for everyone, they are banning everyone. Right now there is a bot who is deleting every single comment that anyone puts in there, I'm really curious to see what the team will have to say about this.
Activity: 16
Activity: 13
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Coinrail and latoken make the pdata value bad and bad. Coinrail sell the pdata 0.01$ and  latoken sell 0.03$. Lots of people bought the pdata 0.1$ with bonus. What`s the happen?? You guys must tell us about this bad situation. I am waiting your answer.
I'm also interested in the answer to this question. Although I'm not an investor, I'm offended by other people who bought this $ 0.1 token. I think that the team should have an answer to this question.
It's more likely that they are people from the team.  Apparently, there was a need. I do not think that investors will sell without profit. This, at least, is not logical.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Coinrail and latoken make the pdata value bad and bad. Coinrail sell the pdata 0.01$ and  latoken sell 0.03$. Lots of people bought the pdata 0.1$ with bonus. What`s the happen?? You guys must tell us about this bad situation. I am waiting your answer.
I'm also interested in the answer to this question. Although I'm not an investor, I'm offended by other people who bought this $ 0.1 token. I think that the team should have an answer to this question.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I think investor sentiment is very depressed this market and most people sell at very cheap prices to secure their profits. If you have great faith in this project, you should keep it for a long time because this year is a bad year for all ICO projects and I believe it will end in Q3 2018. So keep up and do not sell at this stage
   I agree with you.
Unfortunately, the bear market does not end there. I thought it would happen in the fall, but I already doubt it. Many investors want to gain a foothold, and therefore sell with losses. I think that we should be stronger in this.
I also care about this issue, often began to notice that the tokens on the ICO and tokens on the exchange have a price difference, although the hunters did not have time to get the tokens. Why on the initial sold investors sell themselves at a loss?
Activity: 32
I know a lot of data ideas last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I think investor sentiment is very depressed this market and most people sell at very cheap prices to secure their profits. If you have great faith in this project, you should keep it for a long time because this year is a bad year for all ICO projects and I believe it will end in Q3 2018. So keep up and do not sell at this stage
The more the Pdata tokens own by a consumer the higher the chances of the consumer to be contacted by the companies data broker who is in need of data. Cool

Activity: 448
The PDATA token puts a value on personal data and creates a currency that expresses that value. Consumers can create a profile on the Opiria platform and start disclosing personal data, or granting permission for their personal data to be collected via e.g. a browser plugin, a smartphone app, wearables and smart devices, or through surveys. They can decide which data they disclose to the Opiria database, Great project monetizing my personal, I like this one , as long as I know there is a lot of company out there ask information of the customers.
Activity: 686
   I agree with you.
Unfortunately, the bear market does not end there. I thought it would happen in the fall, but I already doubt it. Many investors want to gain a foothold, and therefore sell with losses. I think that we should be stronger in this.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Activity: 30
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This business is waiting for success, no doubt at all Good luck.
Activity: 14
I really like the idea behind this project. but could i ask what the plan to get a quarter billion users in 5 years is?
Activity: 82
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
PDATA to Develop Personal Data Trading Platform based on Blockchain

PDATA, a Germany-based blockchain project that builds a personal data trading platform, is planning to raise USD 30m to further improve its existing market and consumer research platform Opiria, CEO Christian Lange said during the interview.       

Opiria is a consumer data platform that allows companies to better understand the needs and requirements of each customers and to generate better services and products, Lange said, adding that the platform already has a number of users from Fortune 500 companies, including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, GM, Nissan Intel, and Procter&Gamble.

PDATA is aiming at building the blockchain-based data trading platform between consumers and corporates, via using its ERC20 token PDATA.

PDATA’s new platform will be secured and in line with General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)  guideline, Lange note
https://tokennews-hk.com/news/pdata-to-develop-personal-data-trading-platform-in-blockchain/
Activity: 154
It is so easy to spot scammers. Go to the top blue bar where their name is, and see the groups that they have in common. The one who tried to scam me pretending to be Hayley was not even in this group!
Activity: 350
Despite all the weakness and threats, it is good to note that what the PDATA platform is bringing to the masses, will surpass this weakness and threats thereby ushering it into a whole new success phase. Tongue

I believe this project can be successful in the future, because Opiria already has products and customers. But if the product is good without a big exchange, the price of the token will be difficult to grow. So I hope that Opiria can enter the big exchange later
Pages:
Jump to: