Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 12. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Why the site is down ? Or that myne issues  ?  I wanted to chek how much they have already rised on ICO and does the sale ended or it still "on"  ?

Could probably be a problem with your browser, maybe clear your browser cache or use another browser entirely
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This shouldn't take so long as tokens except bonus ones are transferred by the smart contract immediately when contributing.😉
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Why the site is down ? Or that myne issues  ?  I wanted to chek how much they have already rised on ICO and does the sale ended or it still "on"  ?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
will success after launch in market ?
many project failed at start and after ico the price is very lpw down to 700%.
It's no surprise that most projects are below their ipo price
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
will success after launch in market ?
many project failed at start and after ico the price is very lpw down to 700%.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The telegram channel seems to still be locked out for discussions, I think it is rather becoming unhealthy if it continues this way
Pdata token listing on exchange still remains the first of its kind because I have not seen an ICO list its token on any exchange during its tokensale.

This would help create liquidity and also help regulate the price of token long after ICO is ended. Most people would want to buy at current price and sell way above ICO price

I agree this would help in regulating the price of this coin while acting as an antidump inhibitor, I wonder for how long more we all would wait before telegram group is accessible to post and ask questions about the project.
Activity: 420
Pdata token listing on exchange still remains the first of its kind because I have not seen an ICO list its token on any exchange during its tokensale.

This would help create liquidity and also help regulate the price of token long after ICO is ended. Most people would want to buy at current price and sell way above ICO price
Activity: 420
😃📣 PDATA token will soon be listing on LATOKEN exchange for it's public sale! The PDATA token sale will be launched on LATOKEN on August 1st with a 20% bonus. 😃📣
Read on our Medium blog how to register and to do KYC on LATOKEN: https://medium.com/pdata-token/pdata-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-b31e969da5e

As much as this is a good sign there's no going back anymore, I still think the telegram group needs to be reopened to create that atmosphere where the community can thrive and become bubbly again.
Activity: 2
😃📣 PDATA token will soon be listing on LATOKEN exchange for it's public sale! The PDATA token sale will be launched on LATOKEN on August 1st with a 20% bonus. 😃📣
Read on our Medium blog how to register and to do KYC on LATOKEN: https://medium.com/pdata-token/pdata-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-b31e969da5e
Activity: 350
The Opiria platform is already working successfully.
There is a web portal and mobile applications.
The Opiria business model has proved its relevance.
Evidence of this is that such giants as Intel, Volkswagen, BMW and Audi are already customers of Opiria.

That is why this project is very interesting and certainly many people are interested to participate in this project. I hope if this ICO is completed then the team can add Opiria to big exchange so that the project is more valuable and great
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
The Opiria platform is already working successfully.
There is a web portal and mobile applications.
The Opiria business model has proved its relevance.
Evidence of this is that such giants as Intel, Volkswagen, BMW and Audi are already customers of Opiria.
Activity: 280
Blockchain technology finally offers customers the opportunity to gain back access to their data, while companies can benefit from higher quality of consumer data. In my opinion the PDATA project offers a great tradeoff for both parties. As the project still needs a lot of development and their launch of the blockchain based platform is settled for May 2019, Opiria for sure needs some time to get broader adoption by more users and companies.
Activity: 196
Can I get some proof from the admins that the platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, tx

Right now, I am in doubt if you can get the proof you need because the telegram is currently muted not until chats are enabled maybe you can ask there.
Activity: 96
Can I get some proof from the admins that the platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, tx
Activity: 20
I wish thе рlan suссеss. Flаwless іdеа, belіеvable рrоjеct.  Goоd luсk guуs.
Activity: 322
I wish the plan success. Flawless idea, believable project.  Good luck guys.
Yes,the idea of the project is really in demand and more relevant than ever,it is not clear how successful the platform will be for companies,and whether it will be able to achieve its goals, but the platform is definitely worth taking into account.
Pages:
Jump to: