Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 13. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I wish the plan success. Flawless idea, believable project.  Good luck guys.
Yes,the idea of the project is really in demand and more relevant than ever,it is not clear how successful the platform will be for companies,and whether it will be able to achieve its goals, but the platform is definitely worth taking into account.
Activity: 420
It is quite unfortunate, this project is experiencing this turn of events which is strange as to what the actual story behind it is because the details as to blackmail still remains  unravelled especially as Amazix have declined continuing further in the project which is understandable.
Why are you people rush into conclusions??
Why are you putting  pressure of the community leaders? Anything good from putting pressure or saying such things as this whole thing is a scam?! I'm sure is not and I'm sure they are on it now trying to solve this thing out. You should calm down have patience and think this through.They will handle everything, includding all your complaints.

Yet, the delay should not take too long so as not to create FUD and be rest assured that investors would not want to invest in a time when their telegram is completely shut off.
Merit: 250
The road map looks very strange for the project.
The project should appeal to large companies that need this data. Brokers who trade personal information may also be interested in the project. But without people whose data is supposed to be traded, the project will not take off.
The fact that only a million dollars have been collected in six months of pre-sale suggests a certain pessimism. But in General, the idea is interesting, it makes sense at least to observe the development of the project.

Seems you haven't done your research then. Opera is already working with a lot of big companies and not sure where you have that info from that only a million dollars has been collected. It is over 13 million.

Maybe he or she gets some old data or has not updated the latest information about this project. This project has a real good product, that's why Opiria is able to raise about $ 13 million and seems can reach the hard cap

Am not too sure about reaching hard cap which stands at 30 million USD, however with the amount raised, I know project implementation would be feasible.

Yes, they raised a very low amount compared to the hard cap, even though they couldn't manage to reach more than 50% of their hard cap. Still, once more week left in the ICO, we have to wait and see what was they are going to share with the community.

If you call almost $13.5 million a very low amount then you must be sitting on a shit load of money. That's a lot of money and they can do a lot of great things with it if they manage it well.

Reaching the hard cap is not a big deal. Well if they reach the hard cap then good and if not it's still good because even they don't reach it's still certain that the project will continue to develop and innovate sooner. And with that such amount they can complete their roadmap in their specific time frame. So nothing to worry guys.

Keep in mind they also have a working product and earn money from that as well. They are not dependent on reaching the hard cap.
Activity: 434
Friends, please explain what happened to this project? in the telegram to the group something strange is happening. Bounty managers abandoned this campaign, and this is a bad sign.

I am not quite sure either but according to the information dropped off by Christian the CEO, says he's muting the telegram for some days till they sort out the issues. However, am also getting worried today makes it 4days and nothing yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Anyone has some concis informations ?!
I'm new and I wanna know if this thing is a joke or is the real situation?!
I hope this whole thing will be over soon and it will be back on!!??
#a friend of mine tell about me about Opiria and i thought it is a good ideea, I just wanna know if it is 'cause I wanna know if I should back off or just go on with it. Please if you have clear informations just let me know. Thanks!

You should pay attention to this project, it is bringing something new but do your own research follow up on all their social media platforms to know the latest happenings.
Activity: 350
Good evening fellows. I've checked all the details of your business and all is really very good!

Because the project has real products that make Opiria very interesting. You can see on the Opiria website that many big companies use Opiria to get personal data, so I think Opiria deserves to be an investment choice
copper member
Activity: 146
Seriously guys, how is this different from The Data Wallet (DXT) which already has working software, although not a strong business case, which I don't see in PDATA either. Anyone has any idea?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Friends, please explain what happened to this project? in the telegram to the group something strange is happening. Bounty managers abandoned this campaign, and this is a bad sign.
Activity: 1
I just got in as well and I don't know why all of a sudden when things got a little rough people rush into conclusions without any clear info.
As I Know the whole thing with coins it that isn't for the short term, it is a long term thing, because you can't invest tonight and expect the result for tomorrow.?!? If I am wrong please someone tell me?!
As I am new this is what I see. Anyway for some reason I do trust this for now, hope everything will be back to normal because I am willing to really invest in this.Smiley
Anyone has some concis informations ?!
I'm new and I wanna know if this thing is a joke or is the real situation?!
I hope this whole thing will be over soon and it will be back on!!??
#a friend of mine tell about me about Opiria and i thought it is a good ideea, I just wanna know if it is 'cause I wanna know if I should back off or just go on with it. Please if you have clear informations just let me know. Thanks!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
It is a good idea to delay the entry to the exchange. The market is not very good now.
I agree listing is not automatic because it goes through a lot of processes for a token to actually get listed. So the frenzy of pushing the ICO till September means we would look towards listing in November/December.
Activity: 38
Нello, guуs. Lооks verу gоod.
Sеаmlеss асtivity, рlаusіblе рrоjeсt.
Removing the postponement out of the picture, I see the possibilities in another alternative of ending it now. By the time listing plans are initiated and concluded, it might take up to September before an actual listing of the token rather that the decision the team took to extend it.
Here's the message ChristianLange stated earlier, "Regarding postponing the end of the public sale: we discussed this thoroughly with our advisors and partners to find the best solution in the current market situation in which the overall attitude is negative. The vast majority advised us to postpone since listing in the current market situation would be a "bloodbath" (as it is for almost every ICO right now). Since we are interested in the longterm success and not just in a not sustainable short term gain we decided to postpone the end of the sale. We are strongly convinced that this was the best solution for everyone involved. I hope I was able to explain to you why we decided to do it that way. We hope this for the better because FUD is kicking for this project all of a sudden.

Nevertheless, I still think the postponement was a bad idea considering the fact this project has been around since March, now imagine September makes it 7months.
Activity: 434
Here's the message ChristianLange stated earlier, "Regarding postponing the end of the public sale: we discussed this thoroughly with our advisors and partners to find the best solution in the current market situation in which the overall attitude is negative. The vast majority advised us to postpone since listing in the current market situation would be a "bloodbath" (as it is for almost every ICO right now). Since we are interested in the longterm success and not just in a not sustainable short term gain we decided to postpone the end of the sale. We are strongly convinced that this was the best solution for everyone involved. I hope I was able to explain to you why we decided to do it that way. We hope this for the better because FUD is kicking for this project all of a sudden.
copper member
Activity: 146
Another personal data assistant, app, wallet, etc...

While I do like your technical implementation model more than any other, what are your plans on commercialization and adoption? I think this is the most critical piece and no-one seems to care about elaborating on it, generic things like "marketing, partnerships, sales" do not help, adding actual methods and real life use cases could help build a strong business case!
Why are you people rush into conclusions??
Why are you putting  pressure of the community leaders? Anything good from putting pressure or saying such things as this whole thing is a scam?! I'm sure is not and I'm sure they are on it now trying to solve this thing out. You should calm down have patience and think this through.They will handle everything, includding all your complaints.
I suggest you to have some patience, they probably know what they are  doing?!
We are a lot in the this situation, why should we all panic and make a big deal out of it instead of being calm and wait for news!?
Pages:
Jump to: