Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 11. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
It was declared by the admin team that the token will be available for purchase on exchange during main sale
What’s the status now ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Despite all the weakness and threats, it is good to note that what the PDATA platform is bringing to the masses, will surpass this weakness and threats thereby ushering it into a whole new success phase. Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest? 
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

PDATA is already listed on LATOKEN for it’s public sale on August 1st, with a 20% bonus. Here is a step by step guide explaining all necessary steps for registering and applying for KYC on LATOKEN. https://medium.com/pdata-token/pdata-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-b31e969da5e
Activity: 196
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?  
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

Be reminded, that the crowdsale is still ongoing, and you can purchase tokens in Latoken exchange. It seems you don't visited the telegram group where you can access these information. https://t.me/PDATAtoken
Activity: 196
What is the current state of development of this project, has it ICO ended or its still on?

ICO is not ended yet, it would be concluded by the end of September, only the bounty campaign was ended.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
What is the current state of development of this project, has it ICO ended or its still on?
Activity: 53
Activity: 432
Atleast I am happy there seems to be some activities going on now on the telegram group and obviously group has been unmuted, we hope for new investors to come in.

With ICO time remaining until September, the team has time to do marketing strategies. So I am sure that I can attract new investors, especially if there is good news about Opiria such as new cooperation or exchange, I am sure that many new investors to come in.
I agree with you . This stage is very important for this project. They need to quickly seek for good deals and potential partners because without them it would be very difficult to attract investors. I believe that Pdata is a good project and they will have development strategies to build a better ecosystem.
Activity: 336
Atleast I am happy there seems to be some activities going on now on the telegram group and obviously group has been unmuted, we hope for new investors to come in.

With ICO time remaining until September, the team has time to do marketing strategies. So I am sure that I can attract new investors, especially if there is good news about Opiria such as new cooperation or exchange, I am sure that many new investors to come in.
I think they will have enough time and they will definitely attract many more interested investors!After all, PDATA creates such a win-win market,which should be really in demand and useful.
Activity: 350

Activity: 420
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
It turns out until the sale of PDATA tokens for the community will take place. Then the calculations and distribution, then adding to the stock exchange. It will take a long time. By the end of the year you will see what the PDATA project will do.
Activity: 350
i had the feeling that the token sale was over. did they added some ico time extra?

As i know from telegram channel this ICO is scheduled to run until 30th of September. After that, Opiria will be listed on the exchange about 30 days after the end of the ICO. So you still have time if interested and want to buy Opiria token
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
will success after launch in market ?
many project failed at start and after ico the price is very lpw down to 700%.
Now I think no one can answer this question. It will probably be known only in a year or two, because after the start the team will have to do a lot more.
True, when you look at their roadmap, they have plans until 2023, but I dont think that such amount of consumers in few years is possible.
Activity: 112
Now I think no one can answer this question. It will probably be known only in a year or two, because after the start the team will have to do a lot more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i had the feeling that the token sale was over. did they added some ico time extra?
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Why the site is down ? Or that myne issues  ?  I wanted to chek how much they have already rised on ICO and does the sale ended or it still "on"  ?

Could probably be a problem with your browser, maybe clear your browser cache or use another browser entirely

Also bear in mind that token sale ends 30th of September, you can buy PDATA token on LATOKEN with 20% bonus!
Ah, this ICO is never ending. I think that the sale will take together for about half year. It is because in bear market there are not so many investors?
It's no surprise that most projects are below their ipo price

That's the truth but it's quite sad this happens with most projects the moment they get listed on exchanges especially at this period when there is so much instability in the market. Let's hope for the best.
Why the site is down ? Or that myne issues  ?  I wanted to chek how much they have already rised on ICO and does the sale ended or it still "on"  ?

Could probably be a problem with your browser, maybe clear your browser cache or use another browser entirely

Also bear in mind that token sale ends 30th of September, you can buy PDATA token on LATOKEN with 20% bonus!
Activity: 420
Why the site is down ? Or that myne issues  ?  I wanted to chek how much they have already rised on ICO and does the sale ended or it still "on"  ?

Site is not down and tokensale is still ongoing with a 10 percent bonus offer which expires in 10days. So if you want you can still join
Pages:
Jump to: