Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 25. (Read 53159 times)

Zye
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
❗️🕐❗️1 HOUR TO GO ❗️🕐❗️

📣 Hello Everyone! We are excited to inform you that the long awaited Main Sale will start in only 1 hour!!!🥂💥
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
What more do you expect from a organisation trusted by Fortune 500 companies and whose clients are already reputable brands like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Intel and the likes; it's just gonna be nothing but success all the way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The result is mind blowing and public sale starts in 3hrs, hoping to see investors that want to take back control over their data shoot this up to $15M cap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have followed project for a while now and I am thrilled with the results as the progress bar is back online with over 11 million USD raised so far. This is very impressive and we are reassured we are indeed making big progress.
Activity: 184
I wish you advance!
Wise logo, very nice results, brilliant idea!

Thank you so much for your support! We really appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Very good amounts collected in such a market 11 million is not a joke for such a market. I think the price on the stock exchange will be higher not all had time to buy and understand the chip team and it is very important for monetization.

I think the price on the exchange depends on where this token will be listed. So i hope the team can choose a good exchange carefully, so that the price can grow or if not at least ICO price
Activity: 8
I wish you advance!
Wise logo, very nice results, brilliant idea!
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Very good amounts collected in such a market 11 million is not a joke for such a market. I think the price on the stock exchange will be higher not all had time to buy and understand the chip team and it is very important for monetization.
Zye
Activity: 87
According to the latest update on the website opiria.io they have raised about 11 million. About 18h they will start selling pre-sale.

Finally. They have announced raised amount and update is really existing. I was surprised at how the presale was held at the beginning. But hype to this project will come. FOMO?

Thank you for the support! The progress bar speaks for itself! $11.2m!

The presale will end in less then a day!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
According to the latest update on the website opiria.io they have raised about 11 million. About 18h they will start selling pre-sale.

Finally. They have announced raised amount and update is really existing. I was surprised at how the presale was held at the beginning. But hype to this project will come. FOMO?
Activity: 126
Hi guys! How does the Opiria web application work?
Hi Ealanigs! The Opiria web application is the central platform that allows companies to create, distribute and analyze surveys.
Thank you for the answer! But could you maybe give me/us an example?
I can help with that: Companies doing research on the platform create a survey, select the appropriate consumer profile from the Opiria database (e.g. gender: male, age: 40-50 years old, country: USA and China) and
distribute the survey to the target consumer profile. The consumers receive the survey in real-time on their smartphone together with a notification. If you were looking for an example of survey, I can't help you with that.
What kind of surveys do we have to do?
Currently, two types of surveys are supported: mobile surveys and mobile diaries. A mobile survey contains one or several questions and is answered once. A mobile diary can be answered multiple times and tracks consumer experiences with a product or a service for a certain period of time.

Hey Ealaings, lots of good stuff here!

Just to give you a better picture of what this will look like I'll provide a few more details.

Surveys are one great way to use the platform. Of course, we cannot give you a reference of what this would look like, as these will be tailor-made by the companies to suit their needs. But beyond this, companies will be able to request all sorts of personal data, particularly your browsing history, but they can also incorporate emotional response data, collected through cameras.

All of this will be stipulated in an agreement between the company and the consumer, and the consumer retains their privacy in compliance with GDPR regulations.

I hope this helps!  Smiley Wink

Activity: 168
Activity: 74
Hi Ealanigs! The Opiria web application is the central platform that allows companies to create, distribute and analyze surveys.
I can help with that: Companies doing research on the platform create a survey, select the appropriate consumer profile from the Opiria database (e.g. gender: male, age: 40-50 years old, country: USA and China) and
distribute the survey to the target consumer profile. The consumers receive the survey in real-time on their smartphone together with a notification. If you were looking for an example of survey, I can't help you with that.
Currently, two types of surveys are supported: mobile surveys and mobile diaries. A mobile survey contains one or several questions and is answered once. A mobile diary can be answered multiple times and tracks consumer experiences with a product or a service for a certain period of time.
Activity: 58
Activity: 66
I don't understand what example you need? A model of the survey? I don't have one, but it should be a normal survey...
Activity: 74
Activity: 80
Activity: 66
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can we also expect an update of the stakes for the signature campaign? Nothing is happening and it is annoying.

For bounty related questions, please go to - Telegram Bounty Group: https://t.me/pdatabounty

Not worth going there. It looks like they have bots there giving the same answers the whole day.
If that was the environment around there it was not good because if a legit or good project wants to be professional to their project or ico they will be the one who will handle the questions from the community, the bots are necessary to answer or to do things when admins are not present and to answer those same questions nothing more nothing less.

If you read there answers it's shockingly straight forward and no valuable information whatsoever. Just look at the spreadsheet for the signature campaign for this bounty :/
Activity: 80
Pages:
Jump to: