Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 27. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Just found out that GOOGLE is interested in buying Opiria! :O Anyone know something about this? See the link below:

https://coinagereport.com/2018/06/12/google-could-be-planning-to-buy-opiria/
Activity: 154
Can we also expect an update of the stakes for the signature campaign? Nothing is happening and it is annoying.

For bounty related questions, please go to - Telegram Bounty Group: https://t.me/pdatabounty

Not worth going there. It looks like they have bots there giving the same answers the whole day.
If that was the environment around there it was not good because if a legit or good project wants to be professional to their project or ico they will be the one who will handle the questions from the community, the bots are necessary to answer or to do things when admins are not present and to answer those same questions nothing more nothing less.
the team will always keep the good news of this project for all of them and the team will always be active in providing the latest info of this project so that will be many participants and investors who are confident with this project.success for this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Can we also expect an update of the stakes for the signature campaign? Nothing is happening and it is annoying.

For bounty related questions, please go to - Telegram Bounty Group: https://t.me/pdatabounty

Not worth going there. It looks like they have bots there giving the same answers the whole day.
If that was the environment around there it was not good because if a legit or good project wants to be professional to their project or ico they will be the one who will handle the questions from the community, the bots are necessary to answer or to do things when admins are not present and to answer those same questions nothing more nothing less.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Will like to know if there is any development update?

The lates cdt news we have around is the interview between Lilamax CEO and this project's founder Dr. Christian Lange who has made quite some public appearances and attending conferences.

I recommend to watch the full interview here: https://youtu.be/7MF3pwSk7sA Grin
Activity: 261

Hey Daveice,

You can checkout our roadmap here: https://opiria.io/#roadmapNav

You can also follow our news releases here:

https://t.me/PDATAannouncements
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The lates cdt news we have around is the interview between Lilamax CEO and this project's founder Dr. Christian Lange who has made quite some public appearances and attending conferences.
Activity: 5
Activity: 420
I am very confident in this project but it seems to be slowly evolving. Can someone update me on how many projects have been sold?

No one has the answer to how many tokens have been sold so far except the team themselves who removed that details from the site much earlier in the tokensale weeks ago.
Activity: 152
I am very confident in this project but it seems to be slowly evolving. Can someone update me on how many projects have been sold?

Hi minhdang2212,

I can tell you that as of May 2nd 2.6 million USD had been collected. Later this week an announcement will be made with more information about the progress bar and collections.

Smiley Wink

I think PDATA can raised more fund from crowdsale because this project has a real product and existing customers. So peoples needn't to worry if invest in this project because if the project has a real product it mean that the team can developt this project in accordance with road map

Hey Fajarkus12, yes you are right, we have a working product Smiley
Activity: 350

Hi minhdang2212,

I can tell you that as of May 2nd 2.6 million USD had been collected. Later this week an announcement will be made with more information about the progress bar and collections.

Smiley Wink

I think PDATA can raised more fund from crowdsale because this project has a real product and existing customers. So peoples needn't to worry if invest in this project because if the project has a real product it mean that the team can developt this project in accordance with road map
Activity: 126
I was checking bitcointalk and reddit and I saw that the team from AmaZix doesn't have any threads, are you going to change that ?

Hi Ealaings,

We do have a subreddit. You can check it out here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmaZixOfficial/

Enjoy! Smiley
Do you exclude collecting personal data about tobacco, alcohol or drugs ?

Hi Vinal1953,

No, they are not excluded. Companies can ask for opinions related to tobacco and alcohol and survey consumers on these topics. For example, they could make a survey asking smokers what brands they prefer or asking beer consumers what kind of beer they like, what kind of brand is more attractive, etc.

Hope this helps.  Smiley Wink

Hi minhdang2212,

Smiley Wink
Pdata just signed a contract with a known exchange and PDATA will get listed there soon. This will allow you to buy PDATA tokens directly from the exchange during the main sale. If buy on the exchange, the price will still be listed on the website or the price will follow the needs of the buyer that is changed

Hello minhdang2212, price listed on the exchange during the main sale will be same as now ($0.1 per token).
The price will change after the end of sale.
Does that mean that after the sale ends the price will follow the market supply and demand rules?

Hello there,

No, it does not. The purchase price on the exchange will be corresponding to the pre-sale prices. More information will be released soon.

Please stay tuned for more information on this to be announced in the next week.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Discussing Personal Data — The Oil of The 21st Century — With Nasdaq

The Opiria platform and PDATA token are creating a global decentralized marketplace for the secure and transparent buying and selling of personal data.

Opiria and PDATA will democratize the brokerage of personal data in a secure, lawful, fair and transparent way, by making use of blockchain technology and the principle of choice — your choice to securely sell your personal data to any interested companies you want to, with the help of the Opiria platform.

As such, Opiria enables consumers to create a passive income stream by monetizing their personal data and will connect consumers and companies globally and become the world’s largest decentralized personal data marketplace. Companies can buy personal data directly from consumers and compensate them with PDATA Tokens — the currency that expresses the value of personal data and enables its trading by using smart contracts on the blockchain.

Companies benefit by gaining access to real, reliable and high-quality consumer data and compensate consumers for their data with PDATA tokens; all the while respecting their privacy, in line with rigorous General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.

Currently, we’re in our pre-sale which will end June 15th, 2018, with a minimum entry of 2,500 USD and a bonus of 20%. The public sale will begin June 16th, 2018 and run until July 14th, 2018, having no minimum entry and a bonus of 15% on day one, decreasing by 1% each day until the bonus is exhausted.
https://medium.com/pdata-token/discussing-personal-data-the-oil-of-the-21st-century-with-nasdaq-6c9eb822cd40
Activity: 350

Maybe you mean about amount raised so far, as i know this project has raised $2.6 millions so far. I think you need'nt to worry about the progress of this project, because Opiria has working product so i think this project can be successful
Activity: 49
Do you exclude collecting personal data about tobacco, alcohol or drugs ?
Activity: 80
I was checking bitcointalk and reddit and I saw that the team from AmaZix doesn't have any threads, are you going to change that ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Zye
Activity: 87
Really good interview with OPIRIA's CEO Christian Lange and Doug Anderson, CEO of Wall Street Capital. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MF3pwSk7sA&feature=youtu.be
Congrats on the interview! I really think that this kind of discussions will make PDATA more visible!
Please let me disagree! How can a discussion/interview impact the token? Smiley) Let's presume that you and me MAsul have a talk on the local news station. Will that talk increase my sales in the local store i own?

Hello there! The video might not have a world shattering effect, however it does show those who are interested in the project a bit more information about PDATA and its future direction!
If you were to go on local news talking about your business it would have the potential effect of generating interest in your business. So yes, the video can impact the token! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: