Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 28. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Really good interview with OPIRIA's CEO Christian Lange and Doug Anderson, CEO of Wall Street Capital. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MF3pwSk7sA&feature=youtu.be
Congrats on the interview! I really think that this kind of discussions will make PDATA more visible!
Please let me disagree! How can a discussion/interview impact the token? Smiley) Let's presume that you and me MAsul have a talk on the local news station. Will that talk increase my sales in the local store i own?
Dude, I was the one posting the video! Smiley) I think you wanted to ask Milethave, but I'll play your game: YES! If we talked about, let's say, some of the goods that can only be found in your store, then differently yes, this will ( in theory) increase your sales! Hope this helps! Smiley
Activity: 51
Really good interview with OPIRIA's CEO Christian Lange and Doug Anderson, CEO of Wall Street Capital. Check it out!

Congrats on the interview! I really think that this kind of discussions will make PDATA more visible!
Please let me disagree! How can a discussion/interview impact the token? Smiley) Let's presume that you and me MAsul have a talk on the local news station. Will that talk increase my sales in the local store i own?
Doug Anderson is one of the wealthiest investors in the stock industry! A partnership with Wall Street Capital will be huge! Very good job! Keep up the good work!

Activity: 74

Activity: 58

Activity: 68

Activity: 56
Hello guys, i`ve got a video with the CEO Christian Lange and Douglas Anderson from wall street discussing opiria, its a great oportunity to learn more about the platform, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MF3pwSk7sA&feature=youtu.be   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The idea offered by Opiria makes intuitive sense, although how well the platform will actually benefit companies remains to be seen. To achieve these goals, consumers need a sufficient incentive to provide their personal data. Time will show whether the PDATA token is able to provide this incentive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Pdata just signed a contract with a known exchange and PDATA will get listed there soon. This will allow you to buy PDATA tokens directly from the exchange during the main sale. If buy on the exchange, the price will still be listed on the website or the price will follow the needs of the buyer that is changed

Hello minhdang2212, price listed on the exchange during the main sale will be same as now ($0.1 per token).
The price will change after the end of sale.
Does that mean that after the sale ends the price will follow the market supply and demand rules?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Ofcourse this don't seem nice but I guess the team have a better explanation to all of this including the reason why there's no a single update on amount raised.

Hello Vorteqs,

We had collected  2.6 million USD as at 2nd May!  We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again.More updates are expected soon so stay tuned! 😁

I hope the good news will attract more people to join this project. Overall this project is very interesting because it has a working product and of course the team will be easy to develop this project. With the remaining time i hope Opiria can succeed
this is very encouraging news, just need patience and remain optimistic that this project will be able to achieve its success, hopefully in the remaining time this project can achieve maximum sales results  Smiley
Activity: 434
Ofcourse this don't seem nice but I guess the team have a better explanation to all of this including the reason why there's no a single update on amount raised.

Hello Vorteqs,

We had collected  2.6 million USD as at 2nd May!  We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again.More updates are expected soon so stay tuned! 😁

I hope the good news will attract more people to join this project. Overall this project is very interesting because it has a working product and of course the team will be easy to develop this project. With the remaining time i hope Opiria can succeed

Hi fajarkus12, thanks a lot for the support. Smiley

How long do we still wait for this proposed announcement after which the progress bar is expected to be displayed again? Because many weeks have passed and no information on this

Hi there,

I understand your concern. You can look forward to hearing more in the next week.

Thank you for your patience.  Smiley

We hope next week brings good news, may be also have the core team engage the community more often in the telegram group than leaving it to just the Amazix bounty guys to answer questions that mostly don't have a clue about the answers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Hello Vorteqs,

How long do we still wait for this proposed announcement after which the progress bar is expected to be displayed again? Because many weeks have passed and no information on this

Hi there,

I understand your concern. You can look forward to hearing more in the next week.

Thank you for your patience.  Smiley
Activity: 420

Hello Vorteqs,

Activity: 89
Great project, PDATA team is developing the project on schedule. with easy route. That is why the project received high marks, receiving the trust from many investors. I will invite my friends to join this good project.
Activity: 216

Hello Vorteqs,

Activity: 350

Hello Vorteqs,

What is the importance of Blockchain?

Hey Ealaings,

That's majorly why Opiria is blockchain based.

Blockchains were built to function in a “trustless” environment in which people can transact directly with one another without needing to trust any middleman in the ecosystem. The blockchain technology and the PDATA platform ensure following (these are also GDPR requirements):
1.     The consumer owns the personal data and has full control over it.
2.     Personal data never leaves the consumer in an unencrypted format and only the consumer holds the key to decrypt it.
3.     Personal data can only be transferred to a company with the consumer’s consent. In addition to that the consumer knows exactly who gets the data and for what purpose.
4.     The trading of personal data is fully transparent and traceable on the blockchain whereby the anonymity of the trading parties is completely protected.

Hello Vorteqs,

Activity: 80
What is the importance of Blockchain?
Activity: 434
Activity: 420
I have been an ardent follower of this project for quite some time, I still wonder why the spreadsheets haven't been updated in ages, each time they keep saying they are working hard to update. I see high level of unprofessionalism in the bounty team.
Pages:
Jump to: