Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 29. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
This Pdata tokensale ends in 9days time, I hope they have raised a considerable sum of funds through this entire exercise since the figure is not made public.
Yeah and same with its pre-sale so i decided not to contribute on its tokensale i will only wait it after ico whats going to happen after they hits the exchange and for more information that will going to release after this.

To be honest, that isn't a bad idea but rather a safe move especially as we don't know how far the progress of the token sale has realised in its goal cap.
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
How are the funds going to be used?

Hello there Tichich,

The company will use the Token Generation proceeds primarily for the development and the global expansion of the platform. Smiley

The key expenses to be met with the funds collected are given below:
Opiria platform development: technical development of the platform
Opiria platform global expansion: Enter new markets, found local subsidiaries, acquire existing local companies
Grow consumer database: Acquisition of panel companies, initial compensation for signing up, marketing activities

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
This Pdata tokensale ends in 9days time, I hope they have raised a considerable sum of funds through this entire exercise since the figure is not made public.
Yeah and same with its pre-sale so i decided not to contribute on its tokensale i will only wait it after ico whats going to happen after they hits the exchange and for more information that will going to release after this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

The key expenses to be met with the funds collected are given below:
● Opiria platform development: technical development of the platform
● Opiria platform global expansion: Enter new markets, found local subsidiaries, acquire existing
local companies
● Grow consumer database: Acquisition of panel companies, initial compensation for signing up,
marketing activities

From the whitepaper - pg 67-71 https://opiria.io/static/docs/Opiria-PDATA-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
What is OPIRIA's vision for this project?
Hello Pered1980,

Pdata is a Global decentralized marketplace for the secure and transparent buying and selling of personal data made in Germany.
It is a major breakthrough, in that it directly connects companies and consumers and enabling a direct exchange of personal data.
Opiria-Platform enables consumers to create a passive income stream by monetizing their personal data.
Companies can buy personal data directly from consumers to understand their needs and requirements and to design better
products and services. PDATA Token is the currency for trading personal data using smart contracts.

I hope this helps Smiley

Merit: 5
What is the primary utility for the PDATA token?
Hello Andiention12,

Opiria-Platform enables consumers to create a passive income stream by monetizing their personal data.
Companies can buy personal data directly from consumers to understand their needs and requirements and to
design better products and services. PDATA Token is the currency for trading personal data using
smart contracts on the blockchain.

I hope this helps Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
If you mean the found gathered from the sales, then, as far as I know, they will use the TGE proceeds primarily for the development and the global expansion
of the platform
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
tell me where you can watch how many tokens you have already sold, is this information available? and where you can learn more about your team?

For the amount raised and about the team, you can join telegram group : https://t.me/pdatatoken
As i know opiria has been raised $2.6 millions as at 2nd May. You can ask to the team everything about this project and they will answer the question very fast
And why this information is not present on a website in an interactive mode? It is inconvenient to constantly ask in a telegram. And this information is very important and interesting for everyone.

In telegram channel about it wrote: "We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again! So stay tuned for updates!". Another 1.5 months before the end of the ICO so perhaps more will return the status-bar.
For my opinion, why they removed it just because of the announcement if they can post the announcement on the site, telegram and here in this thread. Nonetheless, they have agenda of doing it that announcement can wait and its not necessarily to affect the bar counter not unless there is a relatively between the counter and the announcement. Because, for me its looks suspicious withoit a suporting details.

Hello all, yes there's good news on the way and that's why the progress bar was removed. Please stay tuned for more updates. Smiley

I believe you have been saying and repeating this over and over for a month now. Can you say when those "good news" will be announced?

Please wait for the announcement of the good news, thank you! Wink

Can we also expect an update of the stakes for the signature campaign? Nothing is happening and it is annoying.
Activity: 51
When it comes to my personal data, I am more than sure I wanna know if and how someone else take use of it. The fact that we did not have the power to protect it so well and there was many stolen and used information, shows once again that we need a project like PDATA to bring us to the next level.
Totally agree with you!
Activity: 55
Very interesting. I would like to participate, can you please tell me the total coin supply?
Hello Vinal! The total coin supply will be roughly 750 M ( millions ) coins.
Activity: 49
Very interesting. I would like to participate, can you please tell me the total coin supply?
Activity: 45
Why should companies buy the personal data through Opiria's PDATA?
An important advantage Opiria has over today’s traditional data brokers is that Opiria and PDATA token enable companies to gather directly from consumers - this leads to the possibility of acquiring very specific pieces of personal data that are not otherwise available today from data brokers (e.g. tracking data from wearables, smartphone usage, or eye tracking and browsing behavior on the web).
Activity: 59
Why should companies buy the personal data through Opiria's PDATA?
Activity: 51
PDATA Token provides utility for both the companies and the consumers. Companies need PDATA tokens in order to purchase personal data from consumers respectively to send them surveys. Consumers earn PDATA tokens by selling their personal data and by participating in surveys.
Activity: 49
When it comes to my personal data, I am more than sure I wanna know if and how someone else take use of it. The fact that we did not have the power to protect it so well and there was many stolen and used information, shows once again that we need a project like PDATA to bring us to the next level.
Activity: 44
Activity: 68
Who can contribute in this project?

Hello Masul1974, I hope all is well.  

Opira & PDATA have a KYC process that must be followed in order to participate in their ICO.

In regards to which countries can participate, the United States of America and Canada only allow accredited investors.
Whereas China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, North Korea, Syria, Libya, and Myanmar are all restricted from participating.
If you meet their KYC requirements, please visit https://opiria.io/register to register for their ICO.

I hope this helps Smiley

Hi Blackmanta,

Really good feedback, thank you! But it was actually Ealaings asking the question Smiley

Have a nice day!
Pages:
Jump to: