Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 31. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I would like to know a few benefits for using the PDATA token. Can someone please give some guidelines?

This is well detailed in the whitepaper which you can find here: https://opiria.io/static/docs/Opiria-PDATA-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi guys! I have a friend looking to invest in PDATA, and he asked me what are the steps that he will need to take to get the tokens. So i looked it up on the whitepaper and this is what i found:

● Register to the Opiria platform with the Opiria app or the Opiria web interface for consumers.
● Fill out initial survey and disclose basic necessary personal data (demographics).
● Fill out additional surveys regarding different topics such as interests, education, financial data, health data and so on.
● Install Opiria app on smartphone (if not already installed) and define which personal data shall be disclosed (e.g. smartphone usage, app usage and data, browsing behavior, touchscreen entries, online shopping behavior, emotion tracking, location tracking, data from connected wearables, data from connected smart devices, and so on).
● Install Opiria browser plug-in and define which personal data shall be disclosed (e.g. browsing behavior, keyboard entries, online shopping behavior, screen recording, eye tracking, emotion tracking, give access to social networks, give access to contacts, and so on).

This is pretty much how to use the opiria and accustom yourself to the environment. However, to get tokens, then your friend can buy it in presale or during ICO in June.
Activity: 196
I want to ask about the purpose of this project? What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Have you see the whitepaper, read through it to understand the basic objective of the project and also refer to the website.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I want to ask about the purpose of this project? What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Hey Caremen,

Pdata is a global decentralized marketplace for the secure and transparent buying and selling of personal data made in Germany. Major breakthrough by directly connecting companies and consumers and enabling a direct exchange of personal data.

Opiria-Platform enables consumers to create a passive income stream by monetizing their personal data.
Companies can buy personal data directly from consumers to understand their needs and requirements and to design better products and services. PDATA Token is the currency for trading personal data using smart contracts on the blockchain.
Activity: 44
How do you motivate your customers to keep the PDATA tokens?
The token hierarchy: the more tokens consumers hold the higher their level is: bronze, silver and gold. If a consumer is on a higher level, the likelihood to receive a “personal data request” from a company
earlier than consumers on a lower level is increased what gives them on average a small time advantage to sell their data to companies. So basically the more tokens you have, the likelihood that your personal data will be needed, increases. Hope this answers your question!
Activity: 58
How do you motivate your customers to keep the PDATA tokens?
Activity: 80
Hi guys! I have a friend looking to invest in PDATA, and he asked me what are the steps that he will need to take to get the tokens. So i looked it up on the whitepaper and this is what i found:

● Register to the Opiria platform with the Opiria app or the Opiria web interface for consumers.
● Fill out initial survey and disclose basic necessary personal data (demographics).
● Fill out additional surveys regarding different topics such as interests, education, financial data, health data and so on.
● Install Opiria app on smartphone (if not already installed) and define which personal data shall be disclosed (e.g. smartphone usage, app usage and data, browsing behavior, touchscreen entries, online shopping behavior, emotion tracking, location tracking, data from connected wearables, data from connected smart devices, and so on).
● Install Opiria browser plug-in and define which personal data shall be disclosed (e.g. browsing behavior, keyboard entries, online shopping behavior, screen recording, eye tracking, emotion tracking, give access to social networks, give access to contacts, and so on).

Activity: 68
What is the mission for this project?
Develop a global decentralized marketplace for the secure and transparent trading of personal data based on the blockchain
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
tell me where you can watch how many tokens you have already sold, is this information available? and where you can learn more about your team?

For the amount raised and about the team, you can join telegram group : https://t.me/pdatatoken
As i know opiria has been raised $2.6 millions as at 2nd May. You can ask to the team everything about this project and they will answer the question very fast
And why this information is not present on a website in an interactive mode? It is inconvenient to constantly ask in a telegram. And this information is very important and interesting for everyone.

In telegram channel about it wrote: "We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again! So stay tuned for updates!". Another 1.5 months before the end of the ICO so perhaps more will return the status-bar.
For my opinion, why they removed it just because of the announcement if they can post the announcement on the site, telegram and here in this thread. Nonetheless, they have agenda of doing it that announcement can wait and its not necessarily to affect the bar counter not unless there is a relatively between the counter and the announcement. Because, for me its looks suspicious withoit a suporting details.

Hello all, yes there's good news on the way and that's why the progress bar was removed. Please stay tuned for more updates. Smiley

I believe you have been saying and repeating this over and over for a month now. Can you say when those "good news" will be announced?
Activity: 48
What is the mission for this project?
Activity: 16
Activity: 45
I would like to know a few benefits for using the PDATA token. Can someone please give some guidelines?
Sure! Please find some benefits of the PDATA token below:
● consumers have full control over the collection and usage of their personal data
● consumers can control with whom they share their personal data
● consumers get proper compensation for the provided personal data
● personal data flows directly from consumers to companies with no middlemen
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
tell me where you can watch how many tokens you have already sold, is this information available? and where you can learn more about your team?

For the amount raised and about the team, you can join telegram group : https://t.me/pdatatoken
As i know opiria has been raised $2.6 millions as at 2nd May. You can ask to the team everything about this project and they will answer the question very fast
And why this information is not present on a website in an interactive mode? It is inconvenient to constantly ask in a telegram. And this information is very important and interesting for everyone.

In telegram channel about it wrote: "We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again! So stay tuned for updates!". Another 1.5 months before the end of the ICO so perhaps more will return the status-bar.
Activity: 49
brand new
Activity: 0
Sipp lahhh.. mantab
Activity: 74
I've heard that the platform will look for combined measurement of gaze behavior and emotions. Is this true?
Yes, this is true! The Opiria app will also be enhanced and measure consumer emotions during surveys by looking at their facial expressions.
Wow! That sounds super cool! How exactly will they to this?
They will need access to your webcam, I guess. The Opiria web application will be extended to analyze the measured objective data channels. This will for example enable companies to replay gaze behavior and emotions together to understand how consumers interact with a website or view an advertisement and how that influences their emotions.
Even further, high level data analysis methods such as heat maps, gaze paths, area of interest based gaze analysis and emotional fingerprints will be implemented.
Activity: 66
I've heard that the platform will look for combined measurement of gaze behavior and emotions. Is this true?
Yes, this is true! The Opiria app will also be enhanced and measure consumer emotions during surveys by looking at their facial expressions.
Wow! That sounds super cool! How exactly will they to this?
Activity: 74
Activity: 59
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Good project but What else new does PDATA have to give us since in the field lately there have been a number of competitors including the likes of DATUM, DATA wallet etc
Pages:
Jump to: