Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 11. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Pecunio looks veeeery interesting, looks like this will be first ico that i want to invest Cool
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Hello, nice idea, if I want to buy tokens and take part in ico, where I can get info about it? Thanks
Activity: 184
Tell me, are you registered officially? if so, where? will there be any geographical restrictions in using your platform? 
Activity: 252
CEOs Pecunio is working very hard. Last month they have achieved sign some partnerships with important start-ups like sharpay, Revain, trade.io, Bancor. So I see a strong team committed to success, now I think that Pecunio are waitting that market  take a position for annoucent a exchange official, while everyone should set up KYC on website.
Activity: 194
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders
Activity: 217
Wow, I see this project handled by professional people & whitepaper very detailed, I am sure this project in the future will be successful 
Activity: 131
A wonderful project, I like how your team works and especially I liked your site - bright and beautiful. I wish rapid development of the project
Activity: 205
A good idea, a strong team - there are all chances for successful development of the project
Activity: 181
I very much hope that this project will develop and will be popular
Activity: 187
Very nice and unique project. Can't wait to see them hitting on the best exchange soon. Good luck great team
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Looks pretty good, you can say in my opinion, I confess was a surprise to me. By the way, and the team at first glance is very active. A number of partnership agreements have already been reached. This is a good thing. Smiley
Activity: 213
PECUNIO sounds like a very ambitious project. Although there are competitors. We will see how it develops
Activity: 214
This is a really great project for the future, one of the best investment of 2018
Activity: 144
I see many opportunities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of the block chain
Activity: 216
Well thats an interesting project! Finally one that really solves the problem. Cant wait till it hits the exchanges
Activity: 208
The project offers a solution to the real problem. And I wish the team success in implementing the plan
Activity: 153
At what stage is the development of the platform now?
Activity: 213
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I can't figure out how you can save money on your platform, unless you're doing a lot of high speed.
Pages:
Jump to: