Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 17. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm so excited that the market is doing better. Also, the recent success of PGX sales. I think 2018 will turn out to be a great year for crypto. And I think PGX is the first actual gold backed token to be released, so I think it is an excellent time to invest in pecunio.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Does your team expect as much hype of the crypto card as you did with PGX? I think it's going to be pretty big.

I think it will be a huge deal. What do you guys think? I'm just wondering what to expect because I know that crypto cards are super popular and actually seeing a successful one will be pretty cool.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it
Yah this is impressive and useful to the cryptocurrency community and enthusaiast.  It provides easy and secure access for everyone and provide professionally manages investment funds w/ low draw low rates that will attracts more investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Any blockchain conferences coming up you guys are going to be at? I'd love to meet the team in person.

I'm still wondering about this.  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Nice project. The community is need for your service
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How are advisors of PECUNIO being compensated? Are they receiving tokens in order to align their interests with yours?
Activity: 228
hi, i was very interested in the project, I will participate in ICO, good luck and good work
Activity: 162
I am a Pecunio investor, and very hopeful for the investment I've made Cool
Activity: 210
great idea. With secure, fast, reliable service. making investors more happy to transact and feel comfortable.
Activity: 218
Obviously...can u tell me what's the benefits of this token???  
Activity: 220
Haven't find the info so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does PECUNIO differs from them? Thanks
Activity: 156
Interested in this project. Looks like it could be one for the future!
Activity: 225
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
Activity: 238
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it
Activity: 63
So is Pecunio actually the first released gold backed token? I've heard a lot of discussion on other gold backed tokens, but haven't followed any of them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
A few days ago I visited the site https://pecun.io/ and saw that the project had a soft cap. Now I'm going to clean it up. I support this decision, because the market is now very unstable.
I also noticed that the hard cap disappeared. I think that this is not bad at a difficult time for the crypto currency market. Is it too late to participate in Airdrop?
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
A few days ago I visited the site https://pecun.io/ and saw that the project had a soft cap. Now I'm going to clean it up. I support this decision, because the market is now very unstable.
Activity: 148
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 133
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 237
Is the airdrop still open for participants?

EDIT: Helped myself. Still 2,500 free spots right now! ty

Somehow I've only just discovered airdrops. Why didn't anyone tell me people are just giving away money?

Hope you could jump on this one too! It's over now!

If you fency free money (coins) here's a thing for you.

Do you know Mannabase?

Mannabase is a cryptocurrency that is distributed to people around the world as Universal Basic Income. Everyone is eligible. Weekly distribution. That means: free money every week for just signing up and verifying! I follow this project for two years now and its legit and they are working hard to make their vision reality! Just recently they had a big surge up in users after their rebranding from Grantcoin to Mannabase!

Use my referral link here to sign up for universal basic income! For free!
https://goo.gl/7doz6u

PS: For every verified new user you bring to the platform you get their weekly coins as a bonus for one year. Pretty awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: