Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 18. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your business
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
The airdrop was full within 2-3 days. 15,00 participants. This is awesome.

Will it be re-opened to grow our community bigger or is it finally closed now?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Are there no similar projects? So you have no competitors, am I correct?
Activity: 214
The information contained in your white paper is useful for every potential investor.
I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate it and how soon?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Any blockchain conferences coming up you guys are going to be at? I'd love to meet the team in person.
Activity: 116
Is the airdrop still open for participants?

EDIT: Helped myself. Still 2,500 free spots right now! ty

Somehow I've only just discovered airdrops. Why didn't anyone tell me people are just giving away money?
Activity: 237
Is the airdrop still open for participants?

EDIT: Helped myself. Still 2,500 free spots right now! ty
Activity: 193
I'm guessing there is no way to claim your gold, right?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Do you have any type of user statistics you are expecting on the network when finished?
Activity: 252
Hello Devs, I did just see whitepaper the section where talk about ICO allocation and I notice that the percentage per bounty and advisory are locked for 3 months. but you had say that bounty distribution will run after ICO. Thus Which of two statements is all right?
Activity: 199
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project
Activity: 81
I agree with Sr. Member (2bfree) re do you get pecunio? What does the name mean?
Activity: 146
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project
Activity: 213
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 207
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers?
Activity: 350
I agree with this because investing in blockchain is safe, and I know this project is promising and very good at developing a good platform and it seems very interesting, and good luck

Activity: 193
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared…
Fortunately, Pecunio looks so transparent that I trust it Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
The airdrop is going like fire! Good indicator for the project when hitting the exchanges. Sure there will be some last day run.
Activity: 80
Pages:
Jump to: