Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 16. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Hello Pecunio Team.

I taking part in the bounty program, tw & fb campaign.
Just looked in the spreadsheet and saw that my fb account was "not adopted"!
Whom can I contact to ask for help and solve this?

thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
PECUNIO is an investment platform built on blockchain technology, which has its own cryptocurrency card and a unique digital currency with which you can store and spend your assets,it will suit both beginners and experienced investors. @@
Activity: 208
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
a very good project to follow, so already how much funding or targets have been collected by this project? what is the next this project plan after achieving success in the future? let's see its progress.

if you want to know about the development and fundraising of this project you can visit the website of this project, thanks
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
a very good project to follow, so already how much funding or targets have been collected by this project? what is the next this project plan after achieving success in the future? let's see its progress.
Activity: 153
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more number of investors. How much money it has already collected?? 
Activity: 213
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have target for that? 
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Pecunio has a great purpose - to make the process of blockchain investments and crypto spending easy and convenient for all of us
I think it's great and I support Pecunio

How will Pecunio make the process of investing easier? Can you explain? Thanks.

Pecunio will make the process of investing easier by investing in selected and top rated cryptocurrencies. I think they will do the buyings and sellings at the appropriate time for you so you don't have to go through the stress of monitoring your investments. They will invest in good ICOS which will have a high probability of being successful in the future. Also they invest in upcoming promising young projects.
You can get the full details in whitepaper.

This sounds really convenient. Who makes the decision on what ICO is good? Is it a community decision?

I'm not sure of this for now and not in a position to answer. The devs or admins would be able to give a good clarification on this. As time goes on though, we will all know
Activity: 392
Still can't believe I missed out on the first gold backed token ICO by less than 10m.
Activity: 154
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Pecun in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6rxUq1tYs&t=315s

Only the most promising projects of 2108, subscribe and be in the know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1uxAH-XID-1sfVq9F_6Mw
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I'm a little confused about how the different tokens work. Why are there separate coins and when is the next sale?

You might consider reading the whitepaper to get a better understanding, if you haven't already. The next sale is for PGC, but I am not sure when that will happen.

I'll do that since this seems like a project worth researching. Thanks for your help.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is PGX already sold out? I really hope not because I do not want to miss out on this. I don't see the option to purchase it.  Sad

Ups, it seems like a missed out on this too

Tokens sold out completely  Sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7sagnz9nA

That's unfortunate. Hopefully we can get in on the next sale in time. I wonder why they decided to only sell 3k.
I'm a little confused about how the different tokens work. Why are there separate coins and when is the next sale?

You might consider reading the whitepaper to get a better understanding, if you haven't already. The next sale is for PGC, but I am not sure when that will happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 234
What is the advantage of buying tokens now vs. buying later?

Well it's cheaper? ICO gives you a 10% bonus, with a reflink - even 15% bonus.

Thanks! I didn't realize there was that big of a discount. I will take advantage of the 15% bonus.  Grin

Will there be another round of PGX sales or is that over?

This was the one and only sale for PGX. 3000 tokens were sold. The next round will be the PGC.

That's not good for me. Oh well. I will definitely get in on the PGC sale. Smiley Thanks!

I was also wondering this. I got in on the sale, but didn't get as many as I had hoped. I will also be investing in PGC. Especially after this success. Pecunio is a promising project and I think it will make a good investment.
Activity: 399

Will there be another round of PGX sales or is that over?

This was the one and only sale for PGX. 3000 tokens were sold. The next round will be the PGC.

That's not good for me. Oh well. I will definitely get in on the PGC sale. Smiley Thanks!
Activity: 149
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future.
Activity: 39
Activity: 770
Is there a minimum investment amount to invest in Pecunio?

minimum investment is $50.
price of one PCO token is $1,5

Not bad at all. Thanks for the info.
Pages:
Jump to: