Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 19. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Now I have a small question. Pecunio Gold coin now on pre-order. Can one convert or trade the coin bought at ICO to the Gold backed coin??? and What was Pecun's first trading platform planned for?

Something I did not quite understand, where did the golden coin come from now? When it was introduced and what does it mean? I would also like answers to these questions.

I joined airdrop.
Good luck.

Are they conduct an airdrop?

Pecunio Gold Coin is additional product inside Pecunio's portfolio the world’s best hedge against volatility like token PGX and get payment option for goods and services safest and most transparent way
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
What is the advantage of buying tokens now vs. buying later?

I am still curious about this. I don't fully understand the benefit yet.

Well it's cheaper? ICO gives you a 10% bonus, with a reflink - even 15% bonus.

Will there be another round of PGX sales or is that over?

This was the one and only sale for PGX. 3000 tokens were sold. The next round will be the PGC.

Tell me pls such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

They will be either put into reserve or they will be burned. They will definitely not be kept in circulation.

Is the softcap really as high as 30 Mio $? That seems like a lot.. I mean A LOT!

With 9 days left, is there a chance to make it? Sorry for having doubts, but you would need more than twice the amount you collected in over 20 days, in just 9 days left

Well, as an outsider it might look slow right now but let me give you an insight: Pecunio is actively working on partnerships, institutional investments and deals with people from the industry, rather than the betting on the temporarily limping retail market.  

So: Sails are set!!! Looking forward to some more good news!!!

Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Is there a minimum investment amount to invest in Pecunio?

minimum investment is $50.
price of one PCO token is $1,5
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Is the softcap really as high as 30 Mio $? That seems like a lot.. I mean A LOT!

With 9 days left, is there a chance to make it? Sorry for having doubts, but you would need more than twice the amount you collected in over 20 days, in just 9 days left
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Congrats on the sell out of the gold coin. I am glad I got some in time.  Grin I hope I can buy more in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Can I get more information on if there will be another sale of PGX coins?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Developers can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it just yourself?

you would not asking this if you  read some off the ANN page or their website , their is also their telegramchannel , good luck with it
Activity: 238
Now I have a small question. Pecunio Gold coin now on pre-order. Can one convert or trade the coin bought at ICO to the Gold backed coin??? and What was Pecun's first trading platform planned for?

Something I did not quite understand, where did the golden coin come from now? When it was introduced and what does it mean? I would also like answers to these questions.

I joined airdrop.
Good luck.

Are they conduct an airdrop?
Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Does anyone know?

Not sure, maybe you should just try? Or ask in telegram group.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
So far I look narrowly at the project. I study.
Activity: 154
I joined airdrop.
Good luck.
Activity: 13
Nice project for nice goals. Hope you will beat full ico. Markets needs projects like this one.
Activity: 37
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Will there be another round of PGX sales or is that over?
Activity: 392
With the major sellout of PGX, I have seen a lot of news about Pecunio lately. I hope that introduces many people to Pecunio and brings in more investors. I think this PGX sale was at a perfect time.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
100% gold backed cryptocurrency sounds fantastic! and this could increase people's confidence in crypto-currencies!

I think you're correct about that. Many people have been worried about the state of the market lately. However, Pecunio is gold backed which makes them a way better alternative. I'm excited to see the future of this project.

What is the next development goal for this project?

It seems the Gold Coin will be launched later this week. I'm curious how this will be received by the market.

Apparently it was received very well.  Shocked I expected it to be popular, but it sold out quick. I hope people start to see how promising this project is. It's unlike any other.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm glad I was able to invest in the gold coin before it sold out. That was pretty impressive. Pecunio truly is unique and I hope PGX will bring some stability to crypto markets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Does anyone know?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Does your team expect as much hype of the crypto card as you did with PGX? I think it's going to be pretty big.
Activity: 234
What is the advantage of buying tokens now vs. buying later?

I am still curious about this. I don't fully understand the benefit yet.
Pages:
Jump to: