Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 28. (Read 133972 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So its official that this coin is dead and its dev left.

Nice when it was elive? when it listed to exchange 2  Minutes  and dumped so i did not think it is dead  it not started yet)Cheesy
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
So its official that this coin is dead and its dev left.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Yes, I was one of the 19 people he sent 555,555 coin to.  About the same time he sent 2 Billion off to exchanges to dump.

Still only 19 sends of 555555, btw. You're one of the lucky half millionaires.

Add me too.i want to be one of the lucky  Grin
seems to be a lot of people crying because peeps  Grin

I don't give a shit

That is great without spend a penny you crying here and screaming hehe if you spend money for buy then you will do a war i think Dev didnt give you free coins that is why you shouting every where  by saying this is scam ...Dnt wry dev will give you coins .but i knw after get free then too u peoples will do drama talks here  Grin Grin Grin Grin

No he won't, the DEV is gone.  He's selling his coins on the exchanges.  There are going to be no free coins. 

May be may be not...anyway as i said Dev must say not you ...how you can decide about others ?? did u get your free coin?Huh??

Yes, I was one of the 19 people he sent 555,555 coin to.  About the same time he sent 2 Billion off to exchanges to dump.

any way u got that is free so if anything happen to them there is nothing lost from your hand ...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Still only 19 sends of 555555, btw. You're one of the lucky half millionaires.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

I don't give a shit

That is great without spend a penny you crying here and screaming hehe if you spend money for buy then you will do a war i think Dev didnt give you free coins that is why you shouting every where  by saying this is scam ...Dnt wry dev will give you coins .but i knw after get free then too u peoples will do drama talks here  Grin Grin Grin Grin

No he won't, the DEV is gone.  He's selling his coins on the exchanges.  There are going to be no free coins. 

May be may be not...anyway as i said Dev must say not you ...how you can decide about others ?? did u get your free coin?Huh??

I don't give a shit

legendary

I don't give a shit

I don't give a shit

That is great without spend a penny you crying here and screaming hehe if you spend money for buy then you will do a war i think Dev didnt give you free coins that is why you shouting every where  by saying this is scam ...Dnt wry dev will give you coins .but i knw after get free then too u peoples will do drama talks here  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
easy fortune if dev keep his promised but it is turning to other way around still watching
what dev's plan to this considering he or thy pay ccex for listing.
legendary
dev active??wallet is offline...and balance from web wallet now is zero...

Dude read the last 20 pages!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I don't give a shit
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
dev active??wallet is offline...and balance from web wallet now is zero...
Nevermind it is free and Mr peepcoin is a scammer xd

Don't buy this shit coin! THX

Did you sped your money for buy this coin??
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Nevermind it is free and Mr peepcoin is a scammer xd

Don't buy this shit coin! THX
still didnt receive my coins  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes waiting  Undecided

USER NAME : Sharon

WALLET ADDRESS : PQbpoP28BpeDhXQG7KUtMrzRQ7g6TEdWJu

EMAIL : [email protected]

and you never will...

Dev must tell about give not you guys   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary

and you never will...

legendary
Looks he has changed his mind.The first post is edited again.No 'for sale' now!

Hey, people are buying at 1SAT because the DEV told them it will be worth $1 and they will all be rich.  If they want to buy the DEVs dumping is paying off.  Just go read the chatbox on the exchange, people think they are going to get rich buying PEEPs

Those people should be warned or else will remain hopeful that this will pursue. And maybe that is the reason why the front page turns to- not for sale now. The dumper sees profit and still see newbies coming.

I WARNED EVERYONE, YOU GUYS CHOSE TO GIVE HIM YOUR TIME AND MONEY, look at the first page!

Gotta keep the dream alive, lots more Peep to DUMP!!!
Pages:
Jump to: