Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 57. (Read 133972 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
my wallet is out of sync and not staking??  Lips sealed
add nodes to .confile

peepcoin.conf

addnode=198.100.148.112:8193
addnode=107.155.108.153:8193
addnode=37.187.96.15:8193

blockchaindata

https://mega.nz/#!2JgQXb7R!8z_fhRLHp_mGrZ3D7LYnQcXz82ZpLtXkV5XibT15Yrs

How to use these nodes. Are these node for just for windows wallet ?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
my wallet is out of sync and not staking??  Lips sealed
my Wallet sync ok
add nodes to .confile

peepcoin.conf

addnode=198.100.148.112:8193
addnode=107.155.108.153:8193
addnode=37.187.96.15:8193

blockchaindata

https://mega.nz/#!2JgQXb7R!8z_fhRLHp_mGrZ3D7LYnQcXz82ZpLtXkV5XibT15Yrs
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Email send but still wallet not started synchronizing. Its showing wallet is out of sync. When will wallet be active for synchronizing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Yes that is the case!!!

No coins are lost guys...

All peeps with coins in old web wallet are going to be transfered.

In regard to mobile wallet: android release coming soon.

NOTICE:
IF YOU HAD COINS IN YOUR WEB WALLET PLEASE EMAIL US ON THE EMAIL BELOW:
[email protected]

INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME. YOU MUST EMAIL US FROM THE EMAIL USED TO REGISTER ON PEEPCOIN.COM
IF YOU DOWNLOAD WALLET PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN TRANSFER COINS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE EMAIL ON ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS (PEEPS WITH COIN ONLY)

I have sent a mail to you with my username. The windows wallet starts and after a while it stops without any notice. I'm figuring out about it. I will send address later.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
my wallet is out of sync and not staking??  Lips sealed
Activity: 420
Yes that is the case!!!

NOTICE:
[email protected]

INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME. YOU MUST EMAIL US FROM THE EMAIL USED TO REGISTER ON PEEPCOIN.COM
IF YOU DOWNLOAD WALLET PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN TRANSFER COINS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE EMAIL ON ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS (PEEPS WITH COIN ONLY)

email send
email send I provide complete data and an image proof balance I will wait for you reply email.
you talk to wait here 24-48 hours,i hope this is true and there is no longer a long wait time is money everybody works
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
All members will receive coins in new wallet and I will send these details as I said check emails and accounts over the next 24-48 hours. Thanks

why i cant login in ro my account in peepcoin.com   and  i cant now if i can trassefer my coin in to my wallet because in it (wallet) there is no log in or username or iny information about member please ansewer me soon sir

Please email us here with your details.

Wallet just started staking!!!

E-Mail sent!!

Great thanks guys keep them coming:)

really?  where's the promised coins?
Activity: 84
All members will receive coins in new wallet and I will send these details as I said check emails and accounts over the next 24-48 hours. Thanks

why i cant login in ro my account in peepcoin.com   and  i cant now if i can trassefer my coin in to my wallet because in it (wallet) there is no log in or username or iny information about member please ansewer me soon sir

Please email us here with your details.

E-Mail sent!!

Great thanks guys keep them coming:)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
legendary
E-Mail sent!!
Yes that is the case!!!

NOTICE:
[email protected]

Good news dev , good luck .
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Yes that is the case!!!

NOTICE:
[email protected]

this ought to be good.......i just sent the email, what excuses have you got for this one

Activity: 84
Yes that is the case!!!

NOTICE:
[email protected]

Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
all free peepcoinb in website are gone.. WTF dev go to hell

your not reading the post on this forum dude before you tell the dev to go to hell why not go in first? just back read the post and you will see that the dev is on transfer phase (according to him) so please just wait and see if he is saying the truth
more nodes Smiley

198.100.148.112:8193
107.155.108.153:8193
37.187.96.15:8193
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
is this peep already starting to be trade at ccex? where's the dev what's the starting price?
Activity: 14

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for 24 hour

Activity: 24
legendary
Hey DEV, do you have any permanent nodes?  I think that would help with all the forking going on.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
GUYS AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE...ALL MEMBERS WITH COIN ON WEB WALLET ARE GOING THROUGH THE TRANSFER PHASE NOW. I AM SETTING 3000 PEEPS UP WITH COIN IN THE NEW FORMAT. A LITTLE EXTRA AS A BONUS Smiley

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS ADDED TO YOUR PEEPCOIN ACCOUNT AND/OR LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT OVER THE NEXT 24 - 48 HOURS.

THANKS

There is no way 3000 people are interested in your shitcoin, much less 3000 entries for your give away.
Pages:
Jump to: