Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 58. (Read 133972 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All members will receive coins in new wallet and I will send these details as I said check emails and accounts over the next 24-48 hours. Thanks

Some members are using only mobile phones and don't have a pc/laptop. How can they access their wallet? I mean Are you planning to create a mobile wallet for them?
All members will receive coins in new wallet and I will send these details as I said check emails and accounts over the next 24-48 hours. Thanks

why i cant login in ro my account in peepcoin.com   and  i cant now if i can trassefer my coin in to my wallet because in it (wallet) there is no log in or username or iny information about member please ansewer me soon sir
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000

did you get my message? Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Wow, thanks for the hard work, sir  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Activity: 57
Why scam ? my wallet works fine for me
all is good
waiting for cex  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
GUYS AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE...ALL MEMBERS WITH COIN ON WEB WALLET ARE GOING THROUGH THE TRANSFER PHASE NOW. I AM SETTING 3000 PEEPS UP WITH COIN IN THE NEW FORMAT. A LITTLE EXTRA AS A BONUS Smiley

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS ADDED TO YOUR PEEPCOIN ACCOUNT AND/OR LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT OVER THE NEXT 24 - 48 HOURS.

THANKS
56 billion/2= 28
555555*28=15555540 for each account

the interesting question is how does the dev know your peepcoin address in your anonymous wallet?Huh lol

I'm wondering if he is going to send out E-Mails asking for our wallet address.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
GUYS AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE...ALL MEMBERS WITH COIN ON WEB WALLET ARE GOING THROUGH THE TRANSFER PHASE NOW. I AM SETTING 3000 PEEPS UP WITH COIN IN THE NEW FORMAT. A LITTLE EXTRA AS A BONUS Smiley

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS ADDED TO YOUR PEEPCOIN ACCOUNT AND/OR LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT OVER THE NEXT 24 - 48 HOURS.

THANKS
56 billion/2= 28

the interesting question is how does the dev know your peepcoin address in your anonymous wallet?Huh lol
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

THANKS
56 billion/2= 28
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
where my peep? lost Huh

Yes if you were mining on a fork anything you mined goes away.  I know I lost about 60 blocks already.
Activity: 84

THANKS
1 PCN = 99.9999%
 Grin

Good luck Peepcoin community !
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
0 peepcoins on peepcoin.com?
legendary
Activity: 1148