Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 59. (Read 133972 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
How can the web wallet be accessed?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Of course it is Smiley

And thank you for your support guys.

Back to work and I will update with more later.

Thanks

I had gone through every single post here & also checked the Website & now it is confirmed that there are going to be 56 Billion Coins in Total, am I right?

When we started it was mentioned by you & also posted on the website that there will be just 2 Billion Coins in Total.

Now I come to the point which is as you have changed the Coin Supply by 28 Times, 2 Billion * 28 = 56 Billion, so I & many more Members who had joined & promoted Peepcoin right from the beginning got 555555 Coins for Free as a part of Promotion but now as you can see that you have Modified or Changed the Total Coin Supply from 2 Billion to 56 Billion so we should also get 555555 * 28 = 15555540 Coins for Free & yes this makes sense.

I'm not against you but what I thought is what I wrote above so that everyone gets fully satisfied at the End of the Day.

I definitely hope that you would give a look & consider my point when circulating the Coins to all Members.

Looking forward to hear from you Peepcoin Dev. & Admin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
where my peep? lost Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
my wallet works fine no FORK

my blockchain data peepcoin

https://mega.nz/#!PZ5wnByA!twL9NfUf7mjL-evLvOAwKlIq8n8xiV4ImL8gG-4-_jQ

addnode=209.126.71.2:8193
addnode=107.155.108.153:8193

and that is just one of several other forks which do not match the others
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
my wallet works fine no FORK

my blockchain data peepcoin

https://mega.nz/#!PZ5wnByA!twL9NfUf7mjL-evLvOAwKlIq8n8xiV4ImL8gG-4-_jQ

addnode=209.126.71.2:8193
addnode=107.155.108.153:8193
Sweet!!  Now everyone is solo mining and forking the chain all over the place!!  Cheesy Cheesy

c-cex is gonna love inconsistent forks and chain re-orgs. I bet they're also keen on the 1 confirm maturity feature.

this is the biggest joke i have seen in a long time
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Sweet!!  Now everyone is solo mining and forking the chain all over the place!!  Cheesy Cheesy

c-cex is gonna love inconsistent forks and chain re-orgs. I bet they're also keen on the 1 confirm maturity feature.
Sweet!!  Now everyone is solo mining and forking the chain all over the place!!  Cheesy Cheesy

apply enough force to the chain and you could own this piece of shit coin, lol

Tried, had almost 300,000 and they all became conflicted.  DEV did a great job on the blockchain!!  LOL

hey, you could make all those rewards that the dev gave away just disappear, your chain would be the one and the pious shit coin children would worship you, i think i should do a little mining myself, lol
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Sweet!!  Now everyone is solo mining and forking the chain all over the place!!  Cheesy Cheesy

apply enough force to the chain and you could own this piece of shit coin, lol

Tried, had almost 300,000 and they all became conflicted.  DEV did a great job on the blockchain!!  LOL

apply enough force to the chain and you could own this piece of shit coin, lol and all those 555,555 rewards that the dev gave out would not even exist on the dominant fork and the rest would just be fun, lol
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Dude, you are all over the place. I'm still curious how you have the time to sit here and reply to every single post, are you not supposed to make people money?

there was a three and half minute pause between people rambling on this thread, plenty of time to trade on the exchange

HA! Keep being delusional. I'm getting a good laugh anyways.

whatever you choose to believe, matters nothing to me, but keep posting, cause everyone here values your input so much

You mean as they value yours?  You are the one advertising yourself in a thread that has nothing to do with you?

If you feel that this is so bad, and that you make so much money on other coins, why would you ever stay here?

again, reading is fundamental, i am on this thread to demand that the dev act upon the business commitments that the dev has made, it is a legal posting and you have responded to it out of turn without reading the entire thread.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Dude, you are all over the place. I'm still curious how you have the time to sit here and reply to every single post, are you not supposed to make people money?

there was a three and half minute pause between people rambling on this thread, plenty of time to trade on the exchange

whatever you choose to believe, matters nothing to me, but keep posting, cause everyone here values your input so much

You mean as they value yours?  You are the one advertising yourself in a thread that has nothing to do with you?

If you feel that this is so bad, and that you make so much money on other coins, why would you ever stay here?

legendary
Meh.

Merit: 501
why all the coin i mine  all lost ? whether the dev can help ? Huh Huh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I have mine solo and my peep coin disapear,what is going on.
legendary
Meh.
Hey morantis, why not just observer and see if this will workout? We have nothing to lose, its free men why not give it a chance
I know that you were just concerned on people being scammed but its free right? So it will never be scam except to those who really buy,
So peace out men

Hey dev, better be sure that you will deliver on what you promised,

But of course im still on the middle of this if this coin works oit good for us, if not hahaha the dev scammed our time XD

it has already not worked out, do you not understand the fact that LAST MONDAY these were supposed to be available and able to be sold, the DEV already failed, there is no future after the first lie in business, GAME OVER

Well if this is game over then bullshit haha i already gained in peepcoin so its not a loss, i already have a doubt in this coin when he did not released it last aug 15, XD

what are you talking about, you statement does not even make any sense

I would like to know what you are talking about?

I see you make atleast 2 posts on every page of this topic. And now you also start bragging about how you make your "users" $147,000?

Like, for someone making several thousands of $ per days through some network and still has so much time to watch a thread and writing reply's to every new post. I don't know.

You are either a pathalogical liar, or a douchebag. You pick.
I agree with u  Cheesy

hey, you pick, because the day that your opinion is of use to me, i will be the first to let you know, lol

So you want to tell me that my opinion does not matter, but yours, because you supposedly make your "users" $147,000, matters to everyone in this thread?

Get a grip mate. Nobody cares about your lies anyways.
when did i say that my opinion matters, i am demanding that the dev provides the services that the dev's website promoted, that is a legal demand and has nothing to do with opinion or otherwise, it is a legal binding contract that I demand be fulfilled.

With this logic, do you also take McDonalds to court once every week? Since they have false advertising aswell I mean.
so find a mcdonalds forum and post about that there, this thread is about peepcoin
Pages:
Jump to: