Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 119. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
when is re launch, can someone tell me what the dev needs to do to fix ths, im a noob! i want peng but alive ones

never Penguin is dead because global warming !!
Activity: 182
tired
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
no u cant read, just hashpower will decide if there will be relaunch or not ;]

newbie question - does this mean that bitcoins or any other alt-coins can be re-launched?

yes, but the comunity can have influence. for example. if they even suggest they will lunch bitcoin. then it will fail. everyone will dump their bitcoins and not mine it ever.
Activity: 167
when is re launch, can someone tell me what the dev needs to do to fix ths, im a noob! i want peng but alive ones
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

newbie question - does this mean that bitcoins or any other alt-coins can be re-launched?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 256
Thanks for the PENG!  Guess I ended up on your fork!

Can anyone explain how to solomining please?

Thanks Smiley

CPU only: Use wallet --> Help --> Debug Window --> console tab --> type 'setgenerate true -1' to use all cores or change the -1 to however many cores you want to use.

GPU:
1. Create penguincoin.conf in your coin folder (usually C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\penguincoin) [just type "%APPDATA%" into the start button search bar and hit enter; folder is hidden otherwise].  Use notepad.

2. In the conf file, type:

rpcuser=*USERNAME*
rpcpassword=*PASSWORD*
rpcport=39532
server=1
daemon=1
addnode=86.173.135.4
addnode=31.220.4.159
addnode=81.234.144.8

*nodes and rpcport may change with relaunch*

3. Open cmd prompt (or create a bat file) with this:

Code:
"C:\PATH\TO\MINER\miner.exe" -o "http://127.0.0.1:39532" -a scrypt -u *USERNAME* -p *PASSWORD*

I personally use cudaminer because I have nvidia cards, but if you have ati you'll be using cgminer.  They both take the same inputs.

Unless you have a lot of hashpower, solo mining is only useful when the difficulty is very low.
so what needs to be done for re-launch then?
Activity: 168
why are you posting addresses? this coin is getting relaunched all coins now are worthless  Huh
they cant read or do not understand what a relaunch means
Activity: 238
why are you posting addresses? this coin is getting relaunched all coins now are worthless  Huh
lol, never thought people would be so interested in coins that have no value/cant be used anywhere

or maybe theyre just bots spamming addresses, who knows

can you close this thread and make a new one with details on relaunch? no1 wants to see address spamming plus its forbidden here anyways, will get people banned
Activity: 195
so? when relaunch?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Where is the wallet link for download ?  Cry

Thanks Smiley

Yes, wait for relaunch.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Thanks Smiley
whats wrong with this fork now, lets keep mining get the pools back up and running
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Looks cool !!!
Activity: 140
finally some people realize under 160k hash now
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
date and hour for relaunch?
Jump to: