Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 121. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Anyone wants "dead" penguincoins, I'm donating in batches of 1M?  Just for fun. Smiley

ooow yeas please! dad penguine are great!  >

PVPe9puuL67AujCqNiZpM9tscDG1HqLwf9

whey, received! cheers Smiley

Lets just keep this fork now, no point stating again! :-D
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
I, truly am sorry for this. I take full responsibility and ill be working to fix this, All coins you have mined i am sorry to say is pointless, the wallet will have a new address to prevent mix and match. I will update everyone in reasonable timing with the re-launch.

This is how i feel right now:

Network hashrate keeps going up.. do you really have that good of a reason for throwing this all away?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I, truly am sorry for this. I take full responsibility and ill be working to fix this, All coins you have mined i am sorry to say is pointless, the wallet will have a new address to prevent mix and match. I will update everyone in reasonable timing with the re-launch.

ETA on relaunch?
Activity: 378

Yeah can happen! Please give us  a new day /time. Thnx
Activity: 79
Anyone wants "dead" penguincoins, I'm donating in batches of 1M?  Just for fun. Smiley

ooow yeas please! dad penguine are great!  >

PVPe9puuL67AujCqNiZpM9tscDG1HqLwf9

whey, received! cheers Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just give the dev time , launching a coins is very difficult atm due the high expectations of miners !

Just give him time , he will relaunch the coin and please guys don't shoot him

I agree!
the only 'blame' in situation of problem like this is that the DEVs should immediately say something: "we've got problem so it'll be the relaunche will be rescheduled at xx.xx o'clock"
so they will cut off half of the chatting and insult, the people who want to go away from this coin will do, who want to saty and wait will wait. The dev himself knows that have that amount of time to fix it without rushing and avoiding the risk to fail again, etc...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
92 million premine is 0.1% and was mentioned well in advance. As long as they are used for bounties and large giveaways, it's all good.

We will see over the first 24 hours what the intentions are. But either way, even SaturnCoin's complete flop led to me making double daily mining profits just mining that coin for an hour. Cheesy

If it doesn't look good, sell what you get. If it does, then feel free to hold.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

stop mining there is going to be a relaunch
Activity: 98

legendary
Following pools are still mining:

https://www.crypticpool.com/peng/ : 83MH/s
http://peng.cryptohashery.com/ : 206 MH/s
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
hmm... 92 million coins premined.. let's say that coin gets a value of 0.00000012 bitcoin. that 92 million is worth 11 BTC.

Nice business.

I will study how to make scryptcoins and will produce like 2 coins a week. ~ My stepping stone on becoming rich! $_$

Edit: Don't worry guys i won't exceed 92million coins on my premine. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 195
333.50 lol
Activity: 140
Net Hashrate

Why are people still mining? The coins will be worthless upon relaunch, right?
Net Hashrate
MH/s

lol maybe they left the house with miners open
they will be really pissed when they are back
Activity: 25
PLEASE UPDATE US!
legendary
{
    "blocks" : 494,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 4.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 286881964,
    "pooledtx" : 2,
    "testnet" : false
}

seems like ppl keep mining
Activity: 19
does it makes sense to mine before the relaunch all blocks are gonna be ereased anyway?!
Activity: 195
Net Hashrate

Why are people still mining? The coins will be worthless upon relaunch, right?
Net Hashrate
MH/s
Activity: 266
Merit: 256
If the coin is relaunched, those of you with a crapload of hashpower need to ease into it instead of throwing it all at once.  That's how the fork(s) happened here.
Activity: 70
"A low amount of 17 Blocks have been mined for confirmations and testing."

And how many of them contains 92million coins?

LOL
Jump to: